Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny

Jenny

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Network Control

Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Empty
PostSubject: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 5:23 pm

_Jenny would appear at The Fortress and would knock on the large doors hoping that the man Sheng told her about was hear so she could speak with him._
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 5:28 pm

*Jenny appeared on the very top of a VERY windy place, the only thing up there was a door. No doubt she was let in my Cross' command for this WHOLE entire place was a correctional facility. A prison for prisoners across the entire galaxy. the lab just happened to be inside. Violent torrents of wind whipped around the area as the door swung open leading hollow down a complicated array of pathways and winding hallways towards Cross' lab. On the way, she would hear the maniacal screams and shrieks of women and men, children even being tortured by Mahk-X's cosmic might. Cross enjoyed these sounds.... this is his home*
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 5:37 pm

_Jenny would walk though the long hallways after being let in. She would be rather surprised by all of the screaming but would just continue to walk though the hallway until she arrived at the lab. She would look around and marvel at the large amounts of high tech equipment in the lab. Although she would stop gazing around and would look around for the man she came hear to meet._
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 6:27 pm

*Cross was already facing the door, he had his hands crossed and on his pistols respectively. He gazed at the woman and already scanned her upon entry. He was intrigued.*

"Who are you, you aren't human in the least bit. If you are what I think you are, then how did you obtain a tangible form and come out of your home CPU all the way here?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 6:29 pm

"My name is Jenny I was the CPU for the Chaotic Palace. I am able to walk around hear because my creator Arashi Kuragari built a robotic body suite for me to download myself into and walk around freely."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 6:31 pm

*Cross turned back around, he was already bored.*

"Agh... your current frame is far too shitty for my taste. What the fuck did you bother me for?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 6:32 pm

"I have come to ask if you had and spare machinery laying around the I may use to re-build the Armory?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 6:36 pm

"Akarui's shitty armory? Isn't he dead... killed by that arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 6:37 pm

"Yes but the one known as Sheng Koudoutai wishes to take over and is right know rebuilding most of the armory as we are speaking."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 6:41 pm

*Cross burst into laughter. It seems that Sheng was doing big things nowadays. He was obligated to give a member of the family a hand no matter how much he despised it. For that was the oath they all took as a family.*

"Alright... for Sheng? Sure... Take this."

*Cross materialized a cube, this cube possessed a lot of the generative technology and databases cross possesses with the exception of a lot of the good stuff, he tossed it over the back of his head to jenny.*

"This should give all the shitty machinery down there a nice cosmic upgrade."
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 6:45 pm

_Jenny would catch the cube and would scan it surprised at all the information that was held within this cube. She would bow to Cross thanking him for the help and would begin to walk out of the lab but would stop and turn back toward Cross._

"If you ever need any type of weapon forged for yourself just visit the armory and it won't cost you any money or work on yourself."

_With that said Jenny would leave out of the lab and the prison and would return to the Armory where she wondered how much work Sheng got done if he actually did anything._
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 6:55 pm

"I make my own shit... but you tell Sheng, if he needs any help dont hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross   Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Searching For the Mechanical Genius Cross
Page 1 of 1