Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Shuichi shindo medical Genius I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Shuichi shindo medical Genius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shuichi shindo medical Genius Empty
PostSubject: Shuichi shindo medical Genius   Shuichi shindo medical Genius Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:59 am

Name: Shindo
Village-chaos
Kekkei genkai: Cell regeneration,(think of kabuto. )
Shuichi shindo medical Genius 16-crying-shuichi

Shindo is a small Girl like boy . He was told by all of his family and friends growing up the stupid danger of going for a life in the world of the ninjas Many end there lives early in a terrible death.

But shindo Knows this . Even though he a whinny emotional person..He thinks with a clear head. It was for the reason that many ninja Die in the nightmare that he became a medical ninja in the first place. He wants to save as many lives as he can regardless of the terrible effect on him.
graduating the academy a bit late with average grades he strives to be of som help the the village with his ever growing medical ninjitsu.

Since his time at the nightmare he has vastly improved in the medical ninjutsu. He lived in the darkness manor there for quite awhile before realizing everyone had left. Even though it was sort of betraying the person that gave him the mansion he had to leave it. He traveled to the chaos in hopes of making a hospital.
Back to top Go down

Shuichi shindo medical Genius
Page 1 of 1