Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Iba'ryu Kashi I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Iba'ryu Kashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers
Kekkei Genkai : Bandage(Cloth) Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Iba'ryu Kashi Empty
PostSubject: Iba'ryu Kashi   Iba'ryu Kashi Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 11:36 pm

After his family was killed during an idiotic i was left for dead in a meadow. Clinging to life i reached out for the nearest soul in the area. It just so happened to be a Monarch Butterfly. It landed on my chest and lent me its strength. Dying as it did so it gave me the strength to reach a river and nurse myself back to health.
There, i learned their secrets, their art. They taught me through fabrics how to move silently and fend for myself. I was quickly accepted within the ranks of the Twilight Village, the closest village to my home. Wielding the Butterfly Swords from my first encounter with death and the Longsword "Chou" i fight for the strength to kill the man who murdered my parents.

Last edited by Iba'ryu Kashi on April 26th 2010, 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New Character)
Back to top Go down

Iba'ryu Kashi
Page 1 of 1