Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kashi Mikei

Kashi Mikei

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Energy Absorption

A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei Empty
PostSubject: A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei   A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei Icon_minitime1April 23rd 2010, 3:50 am

Basic Information

Name:Kashi Mikei
Village:Kingdom Of Chaos
Personality:Loving and Cheerful

Bio:KAshiHad a privilage life everything was handed to him his father owns a multi-million dollar company that makes candy and is branched with alot of big companies as well that his father is CEO of,his mother was a well known pianist worldwide but retired when she got pregnant with Kashi and his brother Kasho,they when to school with the normal middle class kids where they graduated top of their classes they soon moved to the chaos where the live in a two floor house w/ basement,he and his brother live there alone their parents are back in America.

Last edited by Kashi Mikei on April 23rd 2010, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei   A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei Icon_minitime1April 23rd 2010, 4:25 pm

Th zanpaktou stuff doesnt go here. It goes in the chaos section..you'll see it
Back to top Go down
Kashi Mikei

Kashi Mikei

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Energy Absorption

PostSubject: Re: A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei   A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei Icon_minitime1April 23rd 2010, 4:48 pm

I know I just found that out last night,well this morning,I posted in there I'll take this stuff now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei   A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A New and Mysterious Man in the Kingdom Of Chaos:Enter Kashi Mikei
Page 1 of 1