Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 6:12 pm

Well now. Behemoth tried to move out of the way, blah blah blah, ends up getting stabbed in the heart with its own horn, blah blah blah, Adamantoise's shell cracks, making it extremely weak, blah blah blah, it falls down and shatters its back, making it die. Blah blah blah.

Lamia "Blah Blah-- I mean. Most impressive. Anything else? Or shall we increase the hindrances on your body...?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 7:08 pm

Um lets go with the hindrance on my body and i can use that with my last element
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 7:13 pm

The Lamia nodded "Alright then... Hisss... Now, your limits will be quite massive. In addition to your speed, strength and chakra/soul energy cut, you will also lose 4 of your 5 senses. Though, you will be able to choosssse which ones you cannot ussse... So hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 7:41 pm

*nathan would think about this some as he made his decision* "I'll lose my taste,sight,touch,smell, and keep my hearing"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 7:52 pm

The Lamia snickered "Sssomehow, I knew you would say that... Alright. With your hindrances, this shall be the final battle..." The Lamia slithered forth, blades suddenly jutting from her two arms "... Me."

Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 275px-FF2_Lamia_Artwork

She licked her lips, eyes gleaming at Nathan "Whenever you're ready... Boy..."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 7:54 pm

*Nathan keeping his eyes closed as he got into a stance the okami lightning begin to form in my hands. of course I couldn't feel it but I can hear the sparks of the lightning that made me know that it was right. I waited for him to strike or make a sudden move*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 8:09 pm

For the battle, Nathan was Blind, he was Silenced, had no feeling and had no smell. She wasn't sure how acute his hearing was, but she had to make due. She thought that he might not be able to do anything if Silenced, for taking his taste technically meant taking the ability to make sound.

Truthfully, she could be extremely cheap about this... And so, she would. She would use the ability Glare, which involved her only needing to stare at Nathan and be able to suck out his energies and cause him to be paralyzed after being within the Glare for an extended amount of time. It's not like he could feel it... And that way, she could always have her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 8:22 pm

((Oh so gay))

*While she was thinking of the senses that were not in use right now nathan was trying to figure out her powers. He remembered her summoning all those monsters that he had to fight and decided that maybe she had those powers as well. With that in mind he jumped into the air avoiding the glare attack as he landed on air. Unknown to her was nathan senses war far superior to a regular human and the more senses cut off the more the other one sharpens. and since all but 1 was left that would make his hearing to that of hearing what other people are saying half way across vescrutia. if focused hard enough. Nathan would use this to his advantage as he can hear the heartbeat / breathing of his foe and would lock on to that heartbeat being as thats the only one around here for miles. He would the send multiple bolts of the okami lightning aimed at the parts where he can hear that being the his throat and his heart all traveling around mach 3.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 8:32 pm

(<3 You are not gonna like this fight. At ALL. <3 OMFG, ESPECIALLY WITH THIS CHEAP ASS THING I AM GONNA DO THAT I REALIZED YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN'T GET OUT OF. Man, I'm mean for this.)

The Lamia smiled, for she knew that her body was highly resistant to electricity... So even if Nathan hit, the effectiveness would be dropped, either way. She slithered intricately past the lightning bolts using her intense speed, then slithered far away... She cleared her throat, then used her Song ability. Whilst singing this Song, she could take total control of any male that could hear the song... And due to Nathan using his impeccable hearing, there was no way he COULDN'T hear the song. Thus, once he heard it, his body would belong to the Lamia.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 8:47 pm

((I think i found away out of this but it may cost me for a little bit))

*Nathan at first hearing her gather up the wind for her to sing knew that it meant no good for him. but how could he not hear it when it suddenly hit him. Maybe he can use lack of senses to his advantage he began to shock the shit out of his ears to the point where his ears began to swell up causing him not to hear as great as he could but to the point of him as he were able to hear normally. He didnt feel no pain cause he couldn't feel it. He would then uses his hands to plug his ears so that he couldn't hear absolutely nothing. He would occasionally move his finger some to hear if she was still singing. The moment she ceased he would flash step towards the sound of her voice and release a devastating punch. even through the massive cutback of strength it had enough force to send her flying back several feet*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 8:53 pm

The Lamia sneered as he came close, quickly casting Might on herself as she saw the fist go back, which would increase her physical strength intensely. As the fist came in, she would grab his fist with her own hand, then initiate with her Counter ability automatically, which was the Hand Slap. She slapped him numerous times across his face, using Cure on him with every slap, only to heal his ears but give the terrible effects of the Hand Slap ability, which would delay every move he did as well as potentially paralyze him. Not only that, by using Cure, she healed his ears, making him susceptible to the Song once more, if she chose to sing it. She would finish slapping him, then throw him elsewhere, staring grimly at him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 9:06 pm

*Nathan would be thrown back some not really feeling the pain but now can hear clearly once again. damn magic and all of its unique shit. Nathan was thinking of some of the magic she used on him. he would note that the slapping had a weird effect that he didnt know what it was yet and then, theres something that allows her to cure him. Plus she can make herself stronger. Nathan would see if he could cause her to plummet towards her doom. as he steped on the ground tryin to cause the okami lightning to surge through the ground. At first nothing would happen till about 30 seconds later when sparks would be heard on the ground. it seemed as if his overall body has been delayed. nathan would try and use this to his advantage. sending multiple burst onto the ground and flash step above her trying to send a lightning bolt towards her.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 9:14 pm

Noticing the sparks in the ground, she snickered again "My scales are extremely resisssstant to your electricity... Oooh, but that's right, you mussst use ONLY electricity, right?" The Lamia coiled her torso and sprung high into the air, trying to catch sight of Nathan. She would release hundreds of Kisses and Poison Frog (kisses) from her mouth in the form of magical hearts. The Poison Frog one was green while the normal Kiss was pink. These magical kisses just floated there.. Right before the Lamia used Twister, creating a massive windstorm around the area, keeping her afloat and spreading the kisses everywhere, hopefully to the point where Nathan could not move without being hit by one of them. Plus, with his delayed response time, it should be a lot easier for him to be hit.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 9:27 pm

*Right when the kisses began to solidify before the twister had shone the lightning attacks from earlier would finally strike multitudes of the hears as the scattered elsewhere. the lightning bolt would then head straight down the hurricane making it electric properties as well as wind as he manipulated the electric currents in the hurricane to send it directly back at her. Since the hurricane was already out it shouldn't be delayed by this at all*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 9:35 pm

Sneering, the Lamia created another Twister, canceling it out with the first one. "Hisssss... Now I'm angry." She would finally land, avoiding any lightning that was coming at her, then point to the sky, turning it completely black and ominous. In the darkness of the sky, anything was was under it would instantly fall asleep, as this was the Night ability. It caused anything conscious (except the caster) to fall instantly into a deep sleep. If Nathan was asleep, the Lamia could do as she pleased. She would then stick her swords into the ground and let them absorb any electrical currents still in the ground. She remembered that there were some before.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 9:39 pm

Nathan would thrust forward into the air but nothing happened. it seemed that the delay in his ability may have cost him. He was indeed put to sleep as he would some how mange to be on the floor landing safety awaiting for the worst*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 9:45 pm

The Lamia slithered close to him "Hmhmhmhmhm... And this, is your end, ssssir..." She would begin by using Poison Kiss, releasing another green heart to him, which would pop, instantaneously poisoning him and changing him into a frog with no abilities whatsoever. She licked her lips "My, you look delicious... What ELSE can I do...?" She would start to sing her Song once more, which would still be able to control him, as he was a MALE frog.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 9:58 pm

*Suddenly right when the heart came towards nathan it would soon splatter due to a lightning bolt from the sky. suddenly multiple lightning bolts began to rain down 2 hitting me which caused me to forcefully wake up and would keep me woke through the electric charge as a good 20 were now raining down towards the snake. even though she was resistant to lightning the combined amount of lightning would do significant damage to her person and as of such nathan would instantly back away not feeling a thing from the lightning and not poisoned either. His reaction time began to come back as his hand glowed blue instead of the usual yellow of the okami lightning. This would be the second form the okami lightning similar to how the okami wind transformed. taking this to surprise his enemy nathan flash step towards her leaving trails of the blue lightning as he grabbed the tail of the snake and the send a voltage that incalculable throughout her body with her high tolerance of lightning this would surely shock the living fuck out of her even with her high defense against this element*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 10:04 pm

The Lamia screeched and hissed, now insanely angry at Nathan "... Don't mess with me!!" She would endure the shocks due to her Might, wrapping her tail around his arm tightly, since the Might increased her strength so much. She would then tighten her grip with her tail using successive casts of Might, making her strength skyrocket beyond belief. To finish this, she would use Slowga, making the space and time flow of the entire area slow down insanely and drastically, Nathan being the first thing slowed since he was touching the Lamia. The lightning would also slow, the shocks would slow, and the Lamia would be free to do as she pleased, once more. She could slow Nathan down to any speed, so it was alright for her. She released his arm once she was sure the Slowga was in effect, then used Curaga on herself to heal her own wounds completely. "... Hissssss..." she Glared at Nathan, sucking out some more of his energy and trying to Paralyze him still.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 10:10 pm

*Even though she was healed the affects of the okami lightning still could be seen. her own body would be paralyzed to the point that nathan and her were at the same.If she were to use any type of magic to heal her the okami lightning would still be inside of her. that being said nathan could manipulate the lightning inside her and would try to implode her from the inside out making a large burst of lightning spew everywhere if successful. Hopefully it would and this battle would be over already*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 10:21 pm

Even if the lightning was inside of her, it would be slowed down by the Slowga as well. "Slowga workssss on everything except what I choose.. Much like the next magic..." She held her hand to where the lightning was concentrated and used Stop, the magic that stopped the flow of space and time. Thus, once Stop was used on the electricity inside of her, it would cease to move or do anything, thus making it harmless and dormant. "Nicccee try... And now, you're still soooo sloooow..." She held her hand back up to the sky, which would turn dark once more... "Night.." the magic of Night would be secreted, and it would put Nathan to sleep if he were still in it...
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 10:25 pm

*True she stopped the power of the explosion but nothing about the pluralization and as such she would be moving slow as I am so the moment i hear the muscles inside her body began to move nathan would try and dash towards her adding the okami lightning to his fist it was literally a race against time to see who would prevail to get the first hit. whether it would be his fist of her night ability*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 10:25 pm

The member 'Nathan' has done the following action : Chances

'Final Strike' : 2, 4, 5, 1
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 10:30 pm

(God, you don't know how much I hate dice rolls...)

The Lamia hissed, waiting for Night to take place...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2010, 10:30 pm

The member 'Khrona' has done the following action : Chances

'Final Strike' : 6, 2, 1, 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.   Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nathan's Training with Khrona's Puppets.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next