Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My return; Mission Failed I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My return; Mission Failed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My return; Mission Failed Empty
PostSubject: My return; Mission Failed   My return; Mission Failed Icon_minitime1April 30th 2010, 8:29 pm

~@ A wave of shadows swept across the top of the Castle, and when it passed by Fuuma was kneeling.@~

"I'm sorry Arachne. I was not able to kill Medusa...Her new body with that weapon girl made things difficult."
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: My return; Mission Failed   My return; Mission Failed Icon_minitime1April 30th 2010, 8:38 pm

Arachne's voice echoed throughout Fuuma's head in a loud, madness inducing HISSS. Suddenly, there was a void, white space that only showed Tera and Arachne. Arachne now resembled a large spider, but was not made of anything physical, as of now... "... You failed? That is not acceptable, Fuuma Tera..." Her eye gleamed as a spider web appeared around her eye, gleaming brightly. "... Normally, you would be punished..." Arachne crawled around Tera, resting her enticing body around his... Naturally, not the spider part of it. "But, because of the information you have given me on her new form... You will not be punished, this time..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My return; Mission Failed   My return; Mission Failed Icon_minitime1May 4th 2010, 6:20 pm

"Thank you, Arachne."
~@ He said staying kneeled for a bit longer.@~
"So what should be done about Mederei? She's too powerful for me to take on alone.."
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: My return; Mission Failed   My return; Mission Failed Icon_minitime1May 4th 2010, 6:38 pm

Arachne thought for a moment, before sending out another thought to Tera "... If I know my sister... She has something up her sleeve. I do not know just what it is right now, but she has something.... We need to secure our base. I made an attack on her; she'll make one on us. Fall back and await further instruction..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My return; Mission Failed   My return; Mission Failed Icon_minitime1May 8th 2010, 6:09 am

"Yes, of course."
~@Fuuma faded into the darkness.@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My return; Mission Failed   My return; Mission Failed Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My return; Mission Failed
Page 1 of 1