Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Orca meets Arachne I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Orca meets Arachne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Orca meets Arachne Empty
PostSubject: Orca meets Arachne   Orca meets Arachne Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 12:32 pm

-Orca having been warped to some strange castle stands in the center of an odd room. Webs were spread around in typical spider queen fashion, something orca didnt pay much attention to-

"...Why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Orca meets Arachne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca meets Arachne   Orca meets Arachne Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 4:52 pm

Out of the darkness of the ominous room, several eyes seemed to be appearing and opening up all over the place... Strange, evil, spider-like eyes. Through Orca's very mind and soul, he would hear Arachne's voice, the chill of insanity flowing amidst the air.

"Orcaaa... Aburameee... Your purpose... Is to unlock your full potential... Your insanity.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Orca meets Arachne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca meets Arachne   Orca meets Arachne Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 5:40 pm

"My purpose is to protect my family"

-Orca said while looking at one of his kikai bugs. He had only known his little insect friends since he was young, but his mind was breaking. Thanks to Zero's souls influence and Fuuma making his bugs turn against him-

"...but...why would they..."
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Orca meets Arachne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca meets Arachne   Orca meets Arachne Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 5:46 pm

"Family... Always turns their back on you... In the most dire situations. Need I give you a visual...?"

Using her mind bending abilities, Arachne flashed a bit of her past throughout every crevice of Orca's mind and soul. The vision of her own sister, Medusa, turning her back on her to let Shinigami and Witches alike try to eliminate Arachne in the cruelest fashions would be forever embedded within his mind, so that if Arachne's words ever faltered... He would have the image. Medusa's scornful face, looking down on Arachne's bloodied, dying body. Medusa informing all creatures of where Arachne's mangled body was... The way Medusa led the enraged Death God to try to reap her soul... Forever, it was imprinted.

"... Do you see? How family will only do what is best for them in such situations...? My sister...? And now, your family is doing the same..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Orca meets Arachne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca meets Arachne   Orca meets Arachne Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 5:52 pm

-Orca's face didnt change in the slightest as he was shown the images of what Arachne had showed him, to be honest he didnt even know what was happening. Orca thought the voice he was hearing was his mind talking to him or something. To orca Arachne was a type of subconscious-

"So, they plan t use me...no..I will use them."

-Orca's face seemed to radiate with a smile of pure malice.-
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Orca meets Arachne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca meets Arachne   Orca meets Arachne Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 6:17 pm

The Kikai bugs within Orca's mind would fly over to form Arachne's face in the air. Arachne's face would suddenly appear plastered on Orca's mind. This part of his mind would be completely whitened now, filled with absolutely nothing. In an instant, a web of pure insanity appeared and stretched out as far as the nothingness went on; for eternity. With that, Arachne's face would spurt out a grotesque spider-like body made of pure insanity, and Arachne would smile with the same malicious face as Orca.

Orca meets Arachne 41996_926998

"Yes... Use them... Before they get a chance to use you... But, you need to know how... You must drain them of their will... Deprive them of their sanity... And radiate insanity throughout everything you touch. Devour their very minds. Just as I have..."

At this point, Arachne would have fully infected Orca's mind and soul with her Insanity. The web was made. The spider was locked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Orca meets Arachne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca meets Arachne   Orca meets Arachne Icon_minitime1May 30th 2010, 2:53 pm

-Orca would plac his hand on his head and bring his face back to a normal expression. His mind was indeed broken and was indeed infected with insanity-

"...Zeik.."

-Orca's insanity was far more severe then arachne may have intended. With the unequally balance of his soul and the eve greater imbalance of his pact, Orca was more "insane" then any of Arachne's underlings.-

"..."

-Orca would turn to the door in which he walked in and began to slowly walk back there. He was headed for Zeik and it wasnt for tea and chips-

"All will feel my hatred, all shall feel my insanity..."
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Orca meets Arachne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca meets Arachne   Orca meets Arachne Icon_minitime1June 1st 2010, 6:11 am

Arachne giggled to herself, as wherever Orca went, her spider went, thus increasing the size of her web of insanity... Which would soon consume more than the Dusk. Wherever Orca was going... It would spread to there, as well.

"Hmhmhmhm... He's my new herald... Ksksksksks... Now to send Fuuma Tera out for one more run..."

Arachne's voice seemed to echo throughout the area, though she spoke ever so softly. With that, Orca was gone and Arachne had already thought of the newest plot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orca meets Arachne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca meets Arachne   Orca meets Arachne Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Orca meets Arachne
Page 1 of 1