Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hakku meets Khrona again. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hakku meets Khrona again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hakku meets Khrona again. Empty
PostSubject: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 2:22 pm

-She walked deep into the Inner City before coming across Khrona's office. She remembered her last visit with him wasn't a pleasant one, and Khrona didn't want to speak to her. However, she had something she wanted to know that she was never aware of before she left the Dusk Tower. She started by giving four well mannered knocks upon Khrona's door, now awaiting a reply.-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 2:28 pm

The door would creak open slowly, and as it did, the office seemed to become darker and darker, until the door was completely open, the office being now completely pitch black... "What do you want...?" said a voice from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 2:30 pm

-Unsure of who was answering, Hakku simply bowed in respect of who answered.-
" I wish to discuss the numerous negative energies I sense through out the Dusk. Several are magical, while a few are demonic."
-She didn't advance into the office, waiting to be potentially invited in.-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 2:37 pm

A single glowing eye would open up out of the pitch black darkness, glaring at Hakku. There seemed to be a hint of fear and insanity in it. "Yes... B-b... But why would you come to me... About these matters? They've been here forever..." The eye would float around in the darkness, not taking sight off of Hakku.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 7:47 pm

-Hakku looked at the eye curiously, but the eye appeared in a purple color to her.-
"Because I knew you were intelligent, and assumed you knew what to do about these things. I'm sorry for not asking earlier, but would these happen to be normal to you? If so, then I won't indulge into these matters."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 12:28 am

The eye would expand "Normal...? Yes... It is... But... You don't need to know about... That... Find it out yourself... I don't... You seem... You scare me..." The eye would narrow, forming into a mouth now, a sad one, at that. "Why are you so close...? Why are you here...? You want to know about them...?! Maybe you're one of them, huh..? HUH?!?..." The inside of the office began to distort, as the blackness suddenly would shoot out at Hakku in the form of a hand. "QUIIIIIIIIIIT IIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 2:10 am

-Hakku stared at the room puzzled, but brought her hand up to the black hand, dispersing the hand.-
"I, am appauled. I understand you dislike me, but to attack an ally and accuse them of being a villian is wretched. I wished we could set aside differences and deal with some of the problems this village holds, but if you wish to act like a new born baby, then I will ask no more of you."
-She said calmly. It was strange, she spoke with no emotion, but this weird sensation encompassed her. She looked stunned at what she said.-
"I apologize if I lashed out at you."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 8:15 am

The darkness would cease for a brief moment, retracting "... You... You wish me pain... I don't dislike you... No... Yes... I hate you. I want you dead. Kill kill kill kill die die die die kill kill kill die die kill die..." The darkness would soon fade, revealing Khrona, standing directly in front of her. "... I wish I could like you... But I'm scared of you... You look nice... And you feel disgusting..." Khrona's head would rotate upside down "Why do you wish me misery...?" That being said, Misery would jut out of his wing, glaring at Hakku "... Why do you wish me despair...?" That being said, Despair also jutted out of his other wing, giving a dark, gloomy stare at her. Tears flowed from Khrona's eyes, however they were blackened tears... They seemed to be his black blood "I don't know... Who you are... Stranger. Danger..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 4:42 pm

-Hakku looked at Khrona with a dead glare, raising her hand to rest it on her shoulder. She could feel the intense glare of the beings that arose from Khrona piercing straight through her.-
"I am Hakku, a homonculus. We met before, only you came to me first. You are, a very interesting person and I would like to ask you a question."
-Her hand came back down to her side as she closed her eyes.-
"When you hate me, how does it feel? I will never undertsand what you are going through, or feel what you are feeling. But, I want to at least be able to know how you hate me."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 6:06 pm

Khrona's eye twitched, then rolled to the back of his head "... Do you want to see...?" He bent his spine backwards, outstretching his chest. With that, it would open itself up with a large and horrifying crack, black blood spewing out everywhere. That being done, a large orb floated out of his chest... It seemed very unstable and uncontrollable, yet at the same time, it seemed to be quite contented at the moment. "... My soul... But when I look at you..." His eyes would shift around for a few moments, then lock onto Hakku, the soul flaring up and becoming larger and larger, Misery and Despair arcing over even more to wrap their hands around the soul, many spiked jutting and retracting back into the soul. The energy coming from the soul would wrap around them, twisting and morphing itself, changing its color from Red, Black, Purple and Gray, alternating quite swiftly. "Seeing you... Unsettles my soul... My being... Myself... My insanity... Your presence... I fear it... I fear you... And those that I fear, I must eliminate, so that I will not be afraid anymore..." Khrona's chest would then engulf the soul in a mouth-like fashion, closing itself up with many horrific noises, Khrona's body straightening up. Misery and Despair would finally fall from his wings, landing on their feet.

Misery: That good enough for ya, girlie? I told ya before, it's nothing personal.

Despair: We are deeply... Humble... Dreadfully... Morbidly... Tragically sorry that we cannot do anything about this.... Khrona must either warm up to you...

Misery smirked "Or destroy you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:15 pm

"The people here, are indeed interesting."
-Hakku would say as her eyes opened. The emotion fear can change one so drastically, more so than she thought. It must be a powerful emotion.-
"Those who fear become what they fear most...I do not understand such a quote, although it was said to me by someone, close, to me. If there is nothing I can do, then I'll do what I can. I'll start investigating the negative energies about these parts then. Do you object Khrona?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:19 pm

Khrona would hide behind Misery and Despair, slowly sliding back into his office "... Medusa... Arachne... Evangeline... Nebulon... Asura..." Khrona would say, pausing for a few moments before continuing "... They are the big bosses... That I know of... So far..." He would finish, finally withdrawing into his office completely. Misery would look at Hakku "... You should consider that a victory, girl. He's getting used to you, I guess." Misery would walk into the office as well, and Despair would give her gloomy smile to Hakku, bowing "... Please, come back again..." She would said, closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:22 pm

-Hakku would bow in return.-
"Thank you, Khrona."
-She then turned around to go back to her tower. She had missions to assign.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakku meets Khrona again.   Hakku meets Khrona again. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hakku meets Khrona again.
Page 1 of 1