Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Orca Aburame... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Orca Aburame...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Orca Aburame... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orca Aburame...   Orca Aburame... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2010, 12:09 am

Arachne hissed at Orca "Kill me? Boy, you cannot kill insanit--" But before she could finish, she heard that he wanted to kill Medusa. Was this her own doing or was this his own personal vendetta against her? Regardless, Arachne didn't care right now. A devilish smile spread across her face slowly.

"... Medusaaaa... You want her dead...? Well. I guess our common goals can still be met... With Medusa out of the way, I will have the Kishin Asura for myself... And I will finally become the mother of all things... The inducer of insanity... the incarnate of insanity... Able to live forever and ever in an insane world, never aging, being born from insanity so many times that Arachne will be the Spider Queen ruler for eternity..."

Though, Arachne couldn't help but ask "... Why do you wish to bring my sister down, boy...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orca Aburame...   Orca Aburame... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2010, 12:47 am

-Orca look at his finger as one of his kikai bug had learned the location of Zeik's daughter Nagase, but before dealing with that he directed his attention back to the self Proclaimed spider queen-

"She is a coward and there is nothing more to say on that matter."

-Medusa had offended Orca by not fighting him herself and he also believed it was her doing why he and the fools fighting along side of him were forced out of her base-

"...So after Killing her I'll have enough power to bring down Zeik"
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Orca Aburame...   Orca Aburame... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2010, 6:33 am

Arachne smiled... She could use a drink of wine right now... But since she had no physical form, since she was now a metaphysical being... She couldn't. Damnation.

"... Hmhmhmhm.. Alright then. If it's to destroy my wretched little sister and his disgusting, unkempt little lackeys... Then everything sounds absolutely perfect to me... I don't know who this Zeik is... But if you help me bring down Medusa, I will certainly help you bring down Zeik.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orca Aburame...   Orca Aburame... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 6:39 pm

-Orca's Yellow eyes gleamed with his sinister joy as he turned his back to Arachne-

"Glad we could meet eye to eye. I would have hated to have to kill one who calls herself the "spider queen"..."

-Orca walked towards the door. Now ready to put his plan into action-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orca Aburame...   Orca Aburame... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Orca Aburame...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2