Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Drast Recieves a Weapon! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Drast Recieves a Weapon!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Drast Recieves a Weapon! Empty
PostSubject: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 7:32 pm

After scrambling, descrambling, rescrambling, transferring, collecting, sorting and combining their matters back into themselves, Khrona and Drast were finally in the office of Shinigami~!!

"Ah, son... Now in the time that you will be receiving your weapon... I do hope you have something in mind. Shinigami-sama should be able to get it for you..."

Khrona patiently awaited Shinigami to appear from the mirror that was dead center in this infinite room of gravestones...
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Atomic Influx

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 7:40 pm

_*After materializing, Drast would suprisingly be just fine. It seemed as if his body was more acutom to degenerating itself to a molecular level. He didn't know why, but related it to his kekkei genkai. It was good to know._8

"..."

_*Drast was quiet with his thoughts. He indeed had a weapon in mind. He wondered who Shinigami was as well. This god of death. It sent shivers of anticpation down his spine. he awaited, not at all confused by the mirror that stood before him, nor the other anomalies that he encountered in the room._*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 7:46 pm

The mirror, dead-smack in the center of the platform that sported the scene of an endless graveyard behind it, would project a large, anthropomorphic, extremely spiky black creature with a white, skeletal face.. This was Shinigami. The massive Death God exited the mirror as if it were a mere doorway, causing a sort of ripple effect within it. With a great, menacing gulp of air, Shinigami sent forth his greetings...

"Hiii~! Hello~~! HOW ARE YOU~~~?!?!"

Shinigami's overly immense, flat, box-like hand slithered out from his black mass, inflating itself to full size and waving at Drast and Khrona.

"Oooooh, Khrona-chan~! It seems as though you've brought yet another student to join my Academy~?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 7:48 pm

Khrona laughed a bit "Unfortunately, Shinigami-same, my new honorary son shall not be attending Shibusen... Though, like his honorary father, myself, I wish for him to learn the discipline of a Soul Weapon. And as such, he will be needing a partner... I will teach him everything I know, if you will let me, Shinigami-sama~?"
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 7:53 pm

_*Drast was at both shock and marvel. The appearence of the god of death was far than what he a had dipict it to be. And his demeanor, nowhere near where he thought it would be. And if that wasn't enough, Drast could tell that this being was immense in both power and intelliegence. Khrona addressing him as sama would only approve that acqusation.

Quickly regaining his composure, Drast would close his eyes and nod appropriately, to show respect to the god of death.*_

"It would be much appreciated, Shinigami-sama."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 8:04 pm

Shinigami bounced around on his singular point that was his 'legs,' in the technical sense, flopping his head and hand back and forth.

"Oi, oi, Khrona-chan~! You have brought me a most respectable one! HOW CUTE~~!!"

Shinigami hunched over, as he was about, 10 feet tall, at least, and stared Drast in the eye with his eyes filled with nothing nothing but an abyss of eternal emptiness that was the inside of Shinigami.

"Well, well~? Is there a weapon that you have in mind, booooooy~?"
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 8:33 pm

"Y-Yes."

_*Drast was caught within the grasp of Shinigami's glare. But continued to speak as if he were fine._*

"A buster sword, is what I had in mind."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 8:39 pm

Shinigami cocked his head to the side a bit "Hrrrm? Bastard Sword?"

Shinigami then cocked his head the other way "... Hrm... Buster Sword, huh? I guess it would be possible that we would have one classified in the sword list... Alright, you can test it out for yourself~!"

A large, ominous door appeared in the room, opening up to reveal what seemed to be an abyss of nothingness. Someone exited the door and stood next to Drast. "Enjoooy~!"

(You there. Go find pictures. I'm not your fuckin slave!)
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 9:32 pm

_*Walking out of the glass would appear, not a buster sword, but rather a woman. A woman that would appear to be in her mid twenties. She had long black hair, with burning crimson eyes. She bore no clothes and with it no shame. Her physique(sp?) was to die for, as the beauty of her face matched that of any desired woman. She swayed her hips slowly as she strutted toward Drast.*_

"Ooo, is this the meister assigned to me Shinigami-sama.?"

_*She said as she walked around Drast, running her finger across his nice chiseled chest down to his zipper, making Drast jump from both anticipation, embarrassment, shock, and confusion. His cheeks flaring up all red.*_

"You did not disappoint."

_*Drast stood there in shock. This woman, despite how beautiful she was, was in no way or shape or form a weapon. He looked to Khrona and Shinigami._*

"Is this a mistake of somesort?"

(Visual Aid of Lhustah. Pronounced Lust-ah)

Drast Recieves a Weapon! 214nre10
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 9:45 pm

Steam would shoot out of Shinigami's nose as his skull turned a slight pinkish color.

"Ooooh~! Ecchi~! Ecchi~! Khrona-chan, it seems as though your little boy is a BIG BALLER~!!"

Shinigami signaled for a High Five from both Khrona and Drast.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 9:48 pm

Khrona smirked, enjoying the view. She was just as sexy as Misery was... With less clothing.

"Ohohoho, there is no mistake, Drast, m'boy... Weapon partners can be anything, so long as it has a soul. These things are rather versatile... Any weapon, anything containing a soul. Just grab her and try to wield her... See if your wavelengths match up. It seems as though they do pretty well, from what I'm seeing... Heehee. If you ask her, she should change..."

Khrona would then High Five Shinigami because Shinigami is cool as hell.
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 10:12 pm

_*Lhustah would circle Drast, keeping her ever passionate eye on Drast's body, and mostly his junk. She would bit her lip as she fantasized about the various things they could have done to see if they're wavelengths "connect". Oh the simple thought put her in temporary ecstasy. she grabbed his hand, causing Drast to blush and lose breathe shortly._*

"You heard'em. You are my master, and I am your tool."

_*She grabbed him closer as she spoke into his ea, seductively._*

"Please..take me..now. Wield me...hold me...control me..."

*_Drast, being over come with hormones among other things, would begin to faulter at Lhustah's demands. He would grab her naked flesh tightly and embrace her, she would then dive in and embrace his lips with an ecastic moan. In a flash of light, she would change into her weapon form. Leaving Drast in a state of daze and disappointment.*_

"Uhh.."

Drast Recieves a Weapon! Sword_11
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 10:22 pm

Khrona's eyebrows raised casually.

"... Damn. This is hotter than when me and Misery fight and make up in filthily insane ways, shapes, forms and ideas."

Khrona chuckled "Well, Thank you, Shinigami-sama~! You content, Drast~?"
Back to top Go down
Drast

Drast

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 10:24 pm

"No.."

_*Is what he wanted to say. He was all hyped up by his soul weapon that he forgot his purpose of being there temporarily. However, he regained his senses and nodded toward Khrona._*

"Y-yes sensei."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 10:31 pm

Khrona smirked "Great~! Then it's time for you to train... Well, not right now. I don't feel like it right now. We'll start on the morrow. For right now, it's time for us to go home. ANd by that I mean, you're living in my Pit of Havoc with your new mothers, Misery and Despair, and your new sister, Chroma. Maybe even auntie Meg will visit..."

Khrona sighed, thinking about his wonderfully horrid family... "Alright, let's go. Thanks, Shinigami-sama, once again~!" Khrona grabbed Drast and once again materialized elsewhere, since Khrona already knew that this was the best way of travel for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drast Recieves a Weapon!   Drast Recieves a Weapon! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Drast Recieves a Weapon!
Page 1 of 1