Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kristi's Abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kristi's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 14th 2010, 11:26 pm

Notes: in this I refer to all energy being ki. Most people here call it chakra. But since kristi isn't originally from vescrutia she is going to be calling it ki. Again. When I say ki I means the same as chakra

Kekki Genkai
Absolute Speed
This allows Kristi to gain complete control over the area surrounding her allowing to control the very particals that make up the area. This allo her to make rapid bursts of movement.

KhamertaSona Abilities (birthright)

Animal Control
Kristi can freely communicated with the wildlife and use them as her ears, eyes and nose.

Plant Control
Krist can communicate with the plants and use this ability to gather ki energy from them.

Master Tought Abilities

Ki Conversion
The ability to turn gathered energy into a physical state

Life Sense
The ability to sense another Ki or life sense.

Ki Feild
A field with a twenty foot radius that drain the ki energy of anything that comes within it

Battery
The ability to create thousands of homing spines that explode when near their target

BriniaSona Taught Abilities

Dragon Strike
By focusing energy this ability grants the user with the power to send a death dealing blow of energy through a sword for lethal damage

Last edited by Kristi on July 18th 2010, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 16th 2010, 9:50 pm

Ok I'll be the bad guy here.

Kekki Genkai
Absolute Speed
This allows Kristi to gain complete control over the area surrounding her allowing to control the very particals that make up the area. This allo her to make rapid bursts of movement at a low level and move as fast as light at a high level. (Absolutely no. This is not something that a genin should have especially one that keeps making people angry)

KhamertaSona Abilities (birthright)

Animal Control
Kristi can freely communicated with the wildlife and use them as her ears, eyes and nose. (Fine by me)

Plant Control
Krist can communicate with the plants and use this ability to gather ki energy from them. (Fine by me)

Master Tought Abilities

Ki Conversion
The ability to turn gathered energy into a physical state

Life Sense
The ability to sense another Ki or life sense.

Ki Feild
A field with a twenty foot radius that drain the ki energy of anything that comes within it

Battery
The ability to create thousands of homing spines that explode when near their target

BriniaSona Taught Abilities

Dragon Strike
By focusing energy this ability grants the user with the power to send a death dealing blow of energy through a sword for lethal damage

-Now, I have to say I dont enjoy the wording of just about all of this. It leaves to many un answered questions and using the word "Ki" will throw alot of shinobi off. So firstly explain what "Ki" is then explain to me how you "have dominance of it-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 6:16 am

The one about speed high level would mean kage rank. I think you may have miss understood that. For now she can just make small speed bursts

Ki is bodily energy and the energy that naturally flows through all living things. I'll add that to the post when I'm done working. As well as tone it down so it doesn't say complete control
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 7:34 pm

On vescrutia the energy that flows through ALL living things is chakra and there is no exception to this rule. Also if you cant do it at this rank then dont put it up here, people get confused.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 10:14 pm

Ill edit when I get to a computer. I'm on a phone right now. But other than that's its fine right? And then I'm accepted eh?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 10:16 pm

Do you understand that ki=chakra and using the word "Ki" has a very high probability to confuse other shinobi...*hint hint* fix it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 17th 2010, 10:56 pm

I can't fix it on a phone. Everything overlaps when I go to edit. Hense the earier comment
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 18th 2010, 8:35 am

[Updated]

Added what ki is

( I can't edit anything after the Kekki genkai because the iPod won't let me scroll through the post box
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 18th 2010, 12:27 pm

I wil approve you and see how this goes. Have fun
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1July 18th 2010, 12:46 pm

Thanks zeik. thr General approves of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kristi's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristi's Abilities   Kristi's Abilities Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kristi's Abilities
Page 1 of 1