Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. Empty
PostSubject: To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.   To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 3:54 pm

Linomaru would walk into tthe classroom with a vey odd lok on his face he never really seen the classroom of Shibusen until today it as so wide and big he wondered where everyone was at,but he knew in the dusk all you had to say was "Hello, anyone here?" and someone would most likely appear rght before him and his soul partner Nese.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.   To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 5:40 pm

Nope. No one appeared before Lino as he said that. In fact, it was a couple of hours before Tear even found him in the room, and that was because he was in there to turn the lights off.

"... Oh my god. Sir? How long have you been in here, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.   To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. Icon_minitime1August 16th 2010, 1:41 am

"I don't know like four maybe five hours tops,what the hell it took you like forever to get here, may I ask why?"he was very iretated by this maybe it's because he's very hungry or maybe not.

"We've come here to better our soul power or essence or what ever you kids call it these days." said nese as she changed from her animal form to her human one with a very happy mood which struck Linomaru as odd cause she doesn't smile at him she only hits and bites him giving the form shes in at the time Lin does something dumb.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.   To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. Icon_minitime1August 16th 2010, 9:22 am

Tear chuckled.

"... I see. Well, no one knew you were in here... But do not fret. I can teach you, if I deem you worthy of being taught... What do you wish to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.   To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 12:15 am

Lin would turn to Nese to see what should they learn first.

"How bout our soul wavelength to start out."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.   To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 7:51 am

Tear looked at them in their chests for a moment, then back up to their eyes.

".. Yes? What about it? It does not seem very strong... I sense only a slight bond between the two of you. You two do not fight enough."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.   To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 8:15 pm

"Oh that sorry I wasn't focusing in on her to say the least.LInomar would exhale and begins to focus in on Nese sure enough the bond would strenghten,hopefully.

"What do you mean you weren't fousing in on me Lin?..How do you expect to get stronger if you have a very short attention span?"she said this very pissed.

"Well I still am pretty strong,I'e beat many people before even Khrona's digimon the Frigi Bros,come on that's pretty awesome if you ask me...Sorry what was I doing..oh yeah.Lin would begin focus in his energy once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.   To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To learn the essence of my soul,Classroom session.
Page 1 of 1