Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siblyx

Siblyx

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Construction/Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon: Plasma Sword
Character Info (Highlight):

Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Empty
PostSubject: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 11:02 am

-Sibs returned from her mission collecting 20 plus souls. She felt a little bit stronger but her encounter with Kuja was still on her mind. She figured Shinigami, being the smartest person she knew would know who the hell she was and why he was the one responsible for summoning those creatures. So, once again she appeared in his office with his premeditated permission of course and waited for his appearance.-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 11:05 am

Shinigami would be sitting down at a table which resembled his skull mask, sipping tea out of a cup in a tranquil manner. His overly large and flat hands made it look really... awkward, but somehow he held that tiny teacup with the utmost grace.

"Oooh~! Sibby-chan is back from her mission? Well, well! How did it go~?!"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 11:40 am

-Sibs helped herself to a seat and sat with her head in her palms. She puffed her hair out of her face and sighed.-

"It was cool... Racked up some souls, now I'm halfway there. I just encountered a Wizard, I thought there were only witches in these parts of the planet. This guy had to come from somewhere else"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 12:05 pm

Shinigami cocked his head to the side. "A wizard, you say? Hmmmmm..."

Could she be talking about...? No... It's been 800 years since then... It must have been someone else.

"Could you describe this wizard..? We don't see too many these days, you know..." He sipped his tea.

"Would you like some tea~?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 4:52 pm

-Sibs nodded as she rubbed her hands together she was about to make a miniature model of what she remembered Kuja looked like out of stray atoms in the air.-

"Sure, thanks for the offer Shinigami-sama..."

-She began constructing the Kuja that was about the size of her hand out of atoms and her soul energy after about a couple seconds or so he was made. She may have gotten his hair wrong.-

"This is what he looks like, but his hair was definitely not pink, it was greyish.... real long, powerful guy. He wanted to help me gather souls for him. I figured, a guy as powerful as he is why does he need souls. He summoned antlions at the flick of a wrist and made them do powerful magic. He spared my life when he had the chance to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 7:33 pm

Shinigami looked long and hard at Kuja.. Occasionally letting out a grunt or two. It would seem as though Shinigami was in very deep thought for a very long time. After a while of just pure and utter thinking, Shinigami looked up to Siblyx.

"NOPE~!! I don't know who this guy is, Sibby-chaaaan~~!! But at least you came back from your mission okay~!! V! V!"

His overly large, flat, box-like hand would pop out and he would make the victory symbol with 2 fingers, thus being a V as he said.

"Work hard, Sibby-chan~!"

Though, upon more thought on the matter, Shinigami started to talk in a more serious tone again.

"... But... If you say he was trying to recruit you... That would mean that you might be in danger... Huuuuuh..."

Shinigami started to think once more, this time sipping his tea between grunts. He then let out a very loud and decisive grunt, and his circular eyes would narrow a bit.

"... Refill~."

He poured more tea into his cup, then started to think some more.

"Hmmmmmmm... Since your life may or may not be in danger, I cannot allow you to go on missions alone anymore... Instead, until this 'Kuja' is taken care of, any missions you shall be doing involving Shibusen, you will have to be accompanied by another Shibusen student..."

Shinigami sipped his tea, letting out a sigh of utter contentedness...

"... It is for your own good, Sibby-chan... Try not to go anywhere alone anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 8:06 pm

-Sibs slightly raised her eyebrow... something was fishy, why would Shinigami keep anything from her? Only to protect her from going on missions hindering her ability to become a deathscythe.-

"But Shinigami-sama... I was thinking, if it was me he wanted maybe I can do some undercover work. You know roll with him for a little bit see what his intentions are. He doens't know who I was working for and that way we can learn about him since we dont know anything already. He's a Wizard, thats dangerous enough."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 8:18 pm

Shinigami wasn't exactly totally supporting of that idea... For Siblyx to go alone, she might not be able to escape. He would insist that she go with another, but given her current situation, in which Siblyx was the only one who met with this 'Kuja,' it would be foolhardy to send her along with someone else.

"... This is a dangerous matter, Sibby-chan... If this wizard is as powerful as you say... He could easily obliterate you without a second thought..."

Shinigami sighed, shrugging his shoulders with his hands outstretched slightly.

"But... If he seemingly hesitated to kill you once... Surely he wouldn't try anytime later... Do you have any idea how you will escape his clutches once you are in..? Surely you do not plan to take him on yourself, right...?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 8:25 pm

"He won't kill me... he called me his little canary. I think he likes me"
-With that last bit siblyx laughed, she thought she might as well throw in some more details to let Shinigami-sama allow her to go on this undercover mission alone-

"He watched me kill his antlions, and admired my powers... like it was a game, if his intentions were bad he might have teamed up with some of the other big name witches I here thrown around here like Mizune and stuff. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me..."

-She tried to play it cool for a second, but then she clasped her hands together and got on her knees and began to bed anime style-

"CAN I GO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I wont let you down... I swear."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 8:33 pm

Shinigami would raise his hands in that 'Please, no more!' fashion, casually making pushing motions with his hands at Siblyx.

"OKAYOKAY!!... Just try to hold yourself together, Sibby-chan..."

Shinigami didn't really understand why she was so anxious to go there... But if she truly wanted to go, he had faith in her power. She was currently one of the strongest non Death Scythe weapons here at Shibusen... So, what could go wrong?

"... You can go, Sibby-chan~. This will be a special top-secret mission for you, then... Good Luck~!"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 8:38 pm

-Sibs gave Shinigami the peace sign before returning to her chair and downing her tea.... she had one last question to ask before making some trips-

"Shinigami-sama... what happens if I consume a wizard soul for the last soul to becoming a deathscythe?"

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 8:46 pm

"Eh?!"

Truthfully, Shinigami had never thought of that... It never came up before... Seeing as there are so few wizards and sorcerers still alive these last few centuries... It was a very tough question...

"Maaah... Generally, a weapon would consume a Witch's soul because of the magic naturally embedded within their souls... A wizard who wasn't a born wizard, like a witch is born a witch, would not have powerful magic embedded into his soul... So it would be just like consuming a normal soul... So, I'd just confiscate all of your collected souls, Sibby-chan~!! <3"

Shinigami sipped his tea, steam being released from his nose and eye holes.

"Buuuuut, if it makes you feel better, it sounds like he has a powerful soul~. I'm sure a powerful soul like his would make your soul count shoot straight from 0 to 99~!!"

Not that it really mattered at the current moment, given that she had collected 51 souls. But it was a nice fact to know.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 8:51 pm

-Sibs shrugged... she bowed and headed out of the office. Now for some undercover top secret shit, she didn't even have time to say bye because she was so pumped! But she was sure Shinigami-sama would understand.-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 8:57 pm

Shinigami watched as Siblyx exited looking all excited and in a rush. He knew that she probably shouldn't be so excited about this sort of thing, but... He surely did enjoy her enthusiasm~!

"Try your hardest, Sibby-chan... I will watch over you.."

What Siblyx didn't know was that Shinigami could actually watch over any particular student he wished through his mirror in his office. Granted, he could only observe one at a time, but he only used such a skill when he found missions to be either very important or very dangerous... Just in case.

"... Just who are you... Kuja..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?   Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck is Kuja Shinigami?
Page 1 of 1