Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Emergency Meeting with Shinigami I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Emergency Meeting with Shinigami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Emergency Meeting with Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Meeting with Shinigami   Emergency Meeting with Shinigami Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 5:54 pm

{Hebi would appear in the Death Room ninja style with his face completely covered and his soul wavelength completely hidden from anyone besides Shinigami-sama and Tear who had well the best soul perception in the school. Hebi was also completely alone having left Kobura and Amuria to have some time to relax because Hebi had heard something very bother some. After making sure the room was completely clear still moving silently above the guillotines Hebi would make his way to the center of the office and would eventually land on the ground in front of the mirror and would write Shinigami-sama's number on the mirror and would wait as Hebi had something he had to talk to Shinigami-sama.}
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting with Shinigami   Emergency Meeting with Shinigami Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 6:00 pm

Shinigami appeared before Hebi again, whom he had recently had a talking with only but a few hours ago. Shinigami was still thinking about his most recent meeting... With Medusa.

"... Hello, Hebi-chan. What brings you here?"

His voice wasn't as bubbly and spry as it usually was. He was really in deep thought about this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting with Shinigami   Emergency Meeting with Shinigami Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 6:08 pm

{Hebi would unmake himself and would look around for a moment as if someone was out to kill him which was rare to see Hebi in this was even though he was doing this with a dull expression. After fully checking the area Hebi would slightly relax and would actaul open his mouth and speak in his own voice and words which was as shocking as Medusa being hear in the school.}

"I know we just talked Shinigami-sama I heard your announcement about Medusa and I saw the mission. What am I suppose to due since in all truth she never really knew about me being apart of Shibusen and I want to sign up for the mission but would it be better to stay back to hold my undercover status with Medusa."

{It was true that while Hebi did leave from Medusa's hideout to report back to the Dusk he never cut off his connections with Medusa and simply disappear like many of the others like the frog girl, and mouse witch so his cover was never blown.}
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting with Shinigami   Emergency Meeting with Shinigami Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 6:34 pm

The predicament with Hebi was very large... If Medusa found out about the infiltration, then this whole proposal would be off and she wouldn't guide them through Arachne's Base, which was absolutely crucial... Hebi would have to remain hidden until all of this blew over... But if Hebi was within Shibusen, he was constantly eligible to be found out by Medusa, making the problem even greater than it already was..

"... I know all of this, Hebi-chan... The only thing for you to do is to take a temporary leave from Shibusen until Medusa and her teams set off for Baba Yaga's Castle... You must take any and all possessions you own that are within Shibusen and take them with you... In fact, I am sending you on a special mission, Hebi... You are the only one who knows where Medusa's hideout is. I want you and your weapon to go in and gather up any and all information that you can... Since Medusa and her party will be here. Do not depart until you are sure that everyone of Medusa's party has left... Take this mirror so that I can contact you when they are on their way back."

Shinigami would give Hebi a small hand mirror for his travels.

"... Until they are all here, I must ask you to hide in the depths of Shibusen. Do not make a sound until I give the okay, Hebi-chan."

This was a serious matter and must be followed to the T if it were going to be executed correctly.. and Shinigami was well aware of this. This mission was deadly... And the Baba Yaga Mission was even more deadly... Finally, Shibusen was starting to take action against the rogue witches again, and soon, they would be with... Asura.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting with Shinigami   Emergency Meeting with Shinigami Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 6:57 pm

{Hebi would nod as he would quickly pull out a scroll and would open it using a summoning ability and from the scroll would appear Kobura and Amuria which where all Hebi had in Shibusen. Hebi would simply give them both a glance mentally telling them what was happening and the mission they where just given and both of them would simply nod their heads noting they understood everything. Hebi would then turn back into Shinigami-sama again and would touch the scroll causing a revers summon causing Hebi, Amuria, and Kobura to disappear and then the scroll would burn away.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting with Shinigami   Emergency Meeting with Shinigami Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Emergency Meeting with Shinigami
Page 1 of 1