Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Back home... Along with Sheng. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Back home... Along with Sheng.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serulenia

Serulenia

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Animation/Inanimation

Back home... Along with Sheng. Empty
PostSubject: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 28th 2010, 9:36 am

Though it was unknown how they got there, Serulenia and Sheng were now in her Oasis. Everything was calming here... Soothing... Sweet... Tranquil. There seemed to be no hostility whatsoever. She went over to a certain part of her oasis, where the waters were glowing.

"... Magical waters... It is filled with water made of my magic, Sheng... These waters will heal your body and restore your energy... But it may take a while..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 28th 2010, 9:45 am

-Sheng would look up and see the magical waters waters and would stand up on his own. Sheng would walk behind a corner for a moment and would come back with some swim trunks on and his cloths folded in his hands. Sheng would be covered from head to tow in scars from his past battle over his well toned body. Sheng would walk over to the Oasis and would slowly sit down into the water and would relax letting the water heal hid body.-

"I must say Serulenia-chan this is real amazing water...Would you care to join me since you did use up a good amount of energy yourself."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 7:27 am

Serulenia nodded, for she loved the water.... In addition to being a witch, she was also a Nereid.

"... Why, thank you, Sheng. I could certainly use it. Though, I think Echo, Lavis and Rynoh need it more...."

Even though those 3 technically didn't need it if Serulenia, herself got in because they were part of Serulenia, it didn't matter if they healed themselves as a part of her or as their own people. It would just end the same.

In a flash of magic, Echo, Lavis and Rynoh appeared in the water in provocative swimsuits. Serulenia would enter the water provocatively as well. That was just something she unintentionally did for some reason.

"... This is nice..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 10:06 am

"...Ummm..y...yes it is."

-Sheng face would go red not from Echo, Lavis and Rynoh because if there very young appearance but from Serulenia's provocative swimsuit. Sheng would look and a random direction to avoid making eye contact with Serulenia's body not wanting to look like some kinda pervert. Sheng would then turn his head toward Serulenia and would look only at her face as he would begin to talk.-

"So Serulenia-chan when did you arrive in Vescrutia you did say you where new hear."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 9:12 pm

Because of some tension in the waters, Serulenia could easily tell that Sheng was a bit provoked by her appearance... Though Echo, Lavis and Rynoh weren't really all that young looking (I just couldn't find a better picture of them. XD), Sheng seemed to be only looking at Serulenia. She laughed, looking at his red cheeks. Suddenly, the water around him would become more relaxing than in all of the other parts of this little pool... This was Serulenia's Nereid power at work.

"Hmhmhmhm... Silly boy. I will tell you a story. Long ago, I used to live in this exact oasis in peace... It was secluded. No one knew where it was or how to get here... It was totally secluded and totally quiet... I lived here for centuries without being disturbed... Only to be accompanied by Echo, my chef, Lavis, my maid, and Rynoh, my bodyguard. We lived here in peace... And then one fateful day, someone discovered this place... And relayed its details back to other people... And then more people came.. and more.. and more..."

Serulenia sighed.

"... I decided to suspend them in animation. I needed peace... I needed quiet. But my wrongdoings led me to be killed by a very nice young boy who wielded powerful weapons... And that same young boy brought me back to life not too long ago."

Serulenia started to sink slightly into the oasis, tilting her head back and letting out a sigh of contented relief.

"... All of that was to say, I have existed for a very long time, however in my time of death, there have been many changes that I never knew about... And as such, it is very difficult to get adjusted... Not to mention, I rarely left my Oasis, anyway, so I barely knew about any changes to begin with... So in a sense, I would be considered new, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 9:26 pm

"Yes I do."

-Sheng would say this in his normal tone feeling very relaxed at the moment for some odd reason. Also Sheng would feel very honored to be allowed in this Oasis seeing what Serulenia had been though because of people knowing about this oasis.-

"Well since you are new hear as I promised once my body is healed up I will show you around."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 9:33 pm

"Mmmm... That would be delightful..."

She smiled, flipping her hair.

"... Hm... I haven't been to a Witch Meeting in quite a long time, though... Those witches are too destructive for my taste..."

Echo's eyes suddenly locked onto Sheng, stabbing into him like knives. "Would you care for food?"

Lavis scowled, her eyes piercing Sheng as well "... He's getting a little fresh, don't you think?"

Rynoh smirked, glancing over at him from the corner of her eye "Hahaha... Whatever. I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 9:41 pm

-Sheng would hold his chest for a moment feeling the stabbing glances coming from the three girls and would feel as if he was right back in the heat of battle. Sheng slowly and nervously smile and he would begin to speak starting to feel the tension rising back up.-

"Ummm not thank you Echo-chan but thank you for the offer."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 9:50 pm

Serulenia gave a stern look toward the 3 of them, chilling the waters around them quite a bit.

"... You three are rather heated. Cool down a little... Echo, prepare a meal for me. Rynoh, assist."

The 3 of them felt the chilling waters, but attempted to hide it... Echo's facial expression did not change. "... Yes, mistress." And she would disappear in a silent blur.

Rynoh's teeth were chattering, and she immediately got out of the water, sneering at Sheng. "Yeah, yeah, I gotcha..." She immediately followed Echo, wherever she went.

Lavis did not show any sort of feeling from the cold waters. She only stopped glaring at Sheng. "Many apologies, mistress. But I do think he might be getting a little fresh with you. It is only for your utmost protection."

Serulenia sighed, shaking her head "My, Lavis, sometimes you are just too protective of me... We are having a good time. He is in a very weakened state because of our encounter... Do not cause him anymore stress. This is a time of peace.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 9:55 pm

"Thank you Serulenia-chan sorry to cause a fuss."

-Sheng would sink a little in the oasis not knowing if he she speak much more because of the reaction he just got. Although Serulenia statement about this being a time of peace really helped Sheng relax some more.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 11:13 pm

Serulenia shook her head.

"Oh, there is definitely no fuss, Sheng... They are just overly cautious. Even though they were made from me, they are still their own people... It is exactly like me having children.. They are my children... Although, I have the privilege of putting them back whenever I please!"

She started to laugh, looking jokingly at Lavis.

Lavis clenched her teeth, looking back at Sheng with disgust "... You're too mean, madam!" Naturally, she said this in a joking fashion as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 11:22 pm

-Sheng would feel some of the tension around the area once again disappear and he would surface from his position half way under water.-

"Well since you are new in this world do you have any questions about it."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 11:40 pm

Serulenia thought for a moment... Then she shook her head.

"... No, not at all. I do not believe that I have any questions... But they will arise whenever I feel the need to ask them."

She started to slowly slip out of the water, as she had been fully restored some time ago... Though it might take longer for Sheng since he was FAR more drained and injured than Serulenia.

"You stay in there as long as you need. Do not hesitate to ask Lavis for anything..."

She did not specify WHERE she was going, but she surely was going there... Inside of her palace. Mmm...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 11:49 pm

-Sheng face would once more turn red as he watched her get out of the oasis and would leave. Since they fist meet though battle Sheng did not really see Serulenia the way he saw her now outside of her armor. This would cause Sheng's face to stay red while he would once again sink down into the oasis but would quickly lift his head to look at Lavis.-

"Lavis-chan don't kill me that is all I ask for."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 12:07 am

"Tch. You're getting so fresh. Asking things of me... You'd better be specific, lest something happens to you..."

Lavis moved all the way to the opposite side of this pool, just so she could stare at Sheng menacingly.

"... Why are you still here? I bet you're well enough to walk now. You have no more business here, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 12:14 am

-Hearing Lavis statement Sheng would sit up from up half submerged position and would then turn around and on his back could be seen giant burns and gash marks which where not even close to healed. These would be marks from Sheng's battle with Lavis where she was constantly H-bombed him. Sheng would then turn back around to face Lavis,-

"Well you where the one who H-bombed me non-stop so it is really more your fault I am hear."

-Sheng would then hold up his hand in defense feeling his statement would lead him into begin attacked by Lavis.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 8:55 am

Lavis giggled slightly to herself, mocking Sheng.

"That is what you deserve for trying to take me on. If I hadn't run out of power, you would have been destroyed... You had the most trouble with me, I could tell. Echo could evade you, but could not do sufficient damage. Rynoh couldn't keep up. And the mistress... She could have killed you. Be lucky she's a nice witch, boy..."

Lavis closed her eyes. The tension here could be cut with a knife.

"Do not think just because you're here that means you are welcome to come at any time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 9:03 am

"I never thought that from what Serulenia told me this is a very sacred place and I am very honored to be allowed to come hear."

-Sheng would state that and remain silent since the tension around the area was just so thick.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 10:12 am

Lavis scoffed again, starting to get out of the water.

"Hm. And I saw the way you were looking at the mistress. Lady Serulenia is not a piece of meat. If you want to look at attractive specimens, at LEAST have the decency to look at the servants and not the madam, herself. You must just be stupid."

She spread her wings, releasing a gust that dried herself instantly and well as shot water from her wings. Her wings were water resistant, so water just slides right off. It makes flying in the rain and underwater a breeze.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 11:50 am

-Sheng would just sink deep into the oasis after hearing this comment although inside his mind he would lightly chuckle feeling that the way Lavis spoke made her sound jealous although Sheng would not dare show any signs of what he was thinking. Sheng would simply watch as Lavis would get out of the water not having that much of a reaction since while Lavis did have a nice body her additude would completely distract Sheng's attention on Lavis' body.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 1:11 pm

Lavis narrowed her eyes, then shrouded herself in her own wings, walking off into the building.

"... Perv."

As she walked in, Echo and Serulenia were walking out of the palace, several plates of food floating around balanced on the tips of some knives. Naturally, this was Echo's doing. Serulenia flipped her hair, and from the time it took her to do that to the time it fell back down, Echo was already in the pool with the food floating around it. She didn't make a soul even slipping into the water at such a high speed... remarkable.

Serulenia finally made it to the pool and stretched, inspecting Sheng.

"... My, you haven't been healed up yet? You must have suffered a great deal of damage. My children and I are very sorry about this... Stay in there until you are fully revitalized. This water is sure to heal your outer exterior. In fact, it is so potent, if you stay in it for long enough, it'll rid you of disease and internal illnesses, too!"

Serulenia slipped back into the water, sighing contentedly...

"... Of course... You'd have to stay in this water for a very long time for that to happen... Months, even... But that would depend on your body, as well. Hahahaha..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 6:29 pm

"Well actually it think my body is done healing there are some wounds that would maybe takes years to heal."

-Sheng would slowly stand out of the water and would punch his fist together creating a large amount of force to blow the water off. As Sheng would stretch a little sore from all the sitting a large gash would still be on his back which was given to him from Mahk-X which could not be healed with out a lot of work. Also on his neck going around his shoulder would be a large brand mark in the form of and X which was his mafia mark.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 7:18 pm

Serulenia inspected Sheng's marks from a distance, noticing how deep they were... Hm. They could be healed faster than he planned with some serious intensive hydrotherapy from Serulenia... But it was assumed that he had no time for that.

"... Well, Sheng, if you feel you are better, you may be on your way, since I assume you have things to do."

Serulenia would take some random food from one of the hovering plates, Echo staring intensely at Sheng.

"... Come back anytime."

Echo: ... Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1August 30th 2010, 7:41 pm

-Sheng would put on his clothes and would simply bow to Serulenia and the other 3 before he would then disappear heading of to take care of some mafia things.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home... Along with Sheng.   Back home... Along with Sheng. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Back home... Along with Sheng.
Page 1 of 1