Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Out with Serulenia  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Out with Serulenia

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Out with Serulenia  Empty
PostSubject: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 6:33 pm

-Sheng would appear a few minute before Serulenia at the Freshwater Sea which had large open water, beach caves which where dark and quite, and large open skies. Although it was missing the random explosions which Sheng would fix by summoning Zodiac Dog and Zodiac Dragon in their animal forms which is a large lighting covered wolf and large dragon which would rocket of in a random direction. They would then release waves of lighting and fire creating a large Storm Cloud that would release large explosive blasts. Although the Storm Cloud would be a good distance not to bother the peace of the Freshwater Sea so not to bother the others.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Animation/Inanimation

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 7:00 pm

Serulenia finally made it to where Sheng was, which was all new to her, yet, somehow familiar...

"... This place... I like it... No, I love it... It is sort of nostalgic in a sense, but... I can't put my finger on how it is..."

She then realized that it reminded her of her home when she was young... Hundreds of years ago... When she lived beneath the sea with her Nereid brethren... Long before she created the Oasis of Serenity...

"... Mmm... Just like home..."

Echo, Lavis and Rynoh seemed to be very much pleased as well. Echo quickly darted off into one of the caves here, sitting somewhat close to the entrance, watching Sheng and Serulenia from the distance. Lavis darted off into the sky, hovering above the clouds over the sea... it was beautiful. Rynoh smirked, changing her coil so that it would be set to the Water element, then followed where she saw the destruction, running across the water.

Last edited by Serulenia on October 17th 2010, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 7:27 pm

-Sheng would smile seeing that everyone was enjoying their time at the Freshwater Sea. Sheng would sit on a large rock and would look up letting his body take in a large amount of sun before release a large amount of air. To be completely honest Sheng had been training his body, mind, and overall abilities for over a few months since his last battle with Serulenia not because he lost but he still had to train if he ever hopped of becoming Boss X's Storm Guardian. Sheng would continue to take in the sun as he would slowly drift in his mind. Although Sheng would the shock back to reality and would look over toward Serulenia.-

"So what do you think of being outside now.?"
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 8:00 pm

Serulenia nodded slowly, seeming to be lost in her own reality, as well. Once she realized what Sheng said, she popped back into normality and started to speak.

"... Oh..? Hm? Yes... This place is wonderful! Almost like my... birthplace.." she would say quietly under her breath.

She turned to Sheng and bowed slightly to him to show her thanks and to respect.

"... Thank you for bringing me here. This is just what I needed."

She smiled, then turned back to the sea, taking in the moist breeze..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 8:03 pm

"Please Serulenia you don't have to thank me in the least remember what I told you after are last battle. I would take you around this whole world so you could see things."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 8:24 pm

Serulenia did remember, indeed... Hm. This was the first time that Echo, Lavis and Rynoh were all busy and not saying cruel things about Sheng... That was odd, indeed. Oh well. It couldn't be helped, really.

"... At least it is nice out here... It makes me feel much more at home..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 8:29 pm

"Serulenia when you say at home you don't mean the Oasis of Serenity you mean where you where born correct."

-A light breeze you move over the beach as Sheng asked this and he would hop off of the rock and walk a little closer toward Serulenia. Although he would stop a few feet away still trying to keep a good distance.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 8:40 pm

Serulenia nodded slowly, still slightly dazed.

"... Yes... I used to live underwater... As I am not only a Witch, but a Nereid, therefore my magic is very powerful... I swam below only hundreds of years ago..."

She could feel the water. It was the exact same feeling as it was when she was young... Perhaps this was the same place? That would explain the nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 8:45 pm

-Sheng would walk past Serulenia and toward the water stepping into the water as the tides would begin to flow over his feet. Sheng would close his eye for a moment and would then turn around and hold out his hand in a kingdom hearts like fashion toward Serulenia.-

"Well if it feels so much like home then why don't we take a look under water."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 18th 2010, 3:38 am

" ... It's been a long time since I've been below... In the depths of the sea.."

She had been in her Oasis for so long that she had forgotten what the sea was like... Or, almost forgotten. It was unknown if Sheng could swim or not, or if he could breathe underwater, but Serulenia could most definitely do all of that.. And her magic would allow her to transfer that ability to Sheng if he needed to do so. Water pressure and water resistance would become literal nothingness to the both of them if they were to submerge.

She grabbed his hand, ready to plunge into the depths, but also a bit curious as to why Echo, Lavis and Rynoh were not interrupting with their malicious statements about Sheng. It wasn't like she was all that concerned, really, but it just struck her as odd.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 7:58 pm

-Sheng really had not problem underwater he could swim, hold his breath for hours, and his body was very dense so water pressure would not bother him in the least. After Serulenia grabbed Sheng's hand he would move forward and dive into the water. Although once under water he would drift back and would let Serulenia lead the way since this was more for her then for Sheng.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 8:31 pm

The very moment she delved below the surface, her memories of her homeland returned to her. Yes... Everything was just as she remembered. She let out a few tears, but they were not noticeable due to the water.

"Yes... Sheng.. How could I not have returned to my roots until now? Ah..."

She gazed upon the big, deep, blueness and started to dive deeper. It was almost as if she didn't know where she were going, but her body was just leading her in some arbitrary direction.

Above the surface, however, the 3 left behind would come together in the last place they saw Sheng and Serulenia. They were not there.

Echo: ... Who saw them?

Lavis: Clearly, you were supposed to be watching where they went, Rynoh. The scoundrel could be doing who knows what to her without us to put him in his lowly place...

Rynoh: Oh, it's my fault? You're the one being all prissy up in the clouds and shit. At least I was trying to.. uh.. PROTECT HER... From those explosions. Yeah. And what about Echo? She was watching those two the entire time!

Echo: ... I saw a squirrel....

Clearly, the 3 of them were flustered and none of them saw where Serulenia and Sheng went... There might be some conflict above the surface.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 10:08 pm

-Sheng would smile seeing Serulenia in such a mood seeing that having her come outside to this place was a great idea. Sheng himself also felt more relaxed without Echo, Lavis, and Rynoh constantly abusing him verbally. Sheng would simply continue to let Serulenia lead the way as they would continue to move though the large sea.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 20th 2010, 4:23 am

Though the sea was vast, it took almost no time at all to get to where they were going. It was unknown as to why this was, but, who really cared, right?

"... Ah... This is it... My home..."

Out with Serulenia  Soulcradle28

She landed on the ground, gazing at her old home. She had based the design of her palace off of this place, actually... And now she knew why.

"Sheng, this is my original home below the sea... Being a Water Nymph as well as a Witch, this is where I was born."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 21st 2010, 12:27 am

-Sheng would be shocked such a place was under the Freshwater Sea and more than the Sheng could hardly believe that this is where Serulenia was born. Sheng would simply look around for a moment before turn back toward Serulenia.-

"Wow Serulenia this place is beautiful although I wonder how did you lose your memory of such a lovely place."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 21st 2010, 4:19 am

Serulenia shook her head. She didn't really know, herself.

"I guess being away from it for so long made it slowly fade away from me... It's not like I'm as young as I look. Being a witch, my lifespan far exceeds that of a normal human, and my nymph heritage only extends it... I am over 3,000 years old and for most of that time, I had been in my Oasis, secluded."

She sighed, starting to walk toward a building of some sort, as if she were very familiar with it.

"... It isn't like witches can't forget every now and then, right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 21st 2010, 8:55 pm

"You are right so can we look around some more of that is okay with you."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2010, 8:46 am

Serulenia nodded, smiling just a bit. As she further entered the world of the Nereids, she saw a mermaid swimming above her.

"... Alexemia...?"

Serulenia quickly swam upward and signaled to the mermaid swimming above her. The mermaid quickly swam toward Serulenia and the both of them grasped each other's hands. Serulenia swam back down with Alexemia and looked to Sheng.

"This is a lucky coincidence... Sheng, this is Queen Alexemia, the Queen of the Nereids. Naturally, she is more mermaid than Nereid, but... Yes. She is the Queen, as well as my sister."

Out with Serulenia  Soulcradle27

Alexemia extended her hand to Sheng, seeming quite comfortable with him right off the bat, only because Serulenia seemed so fond of him.

Alexemia: Hello there... As Serulenia has stated, I am Alexemia, Queen of the Nereids. Who might you be, young one?

Last edited by Serulenia on October 23rd 2010, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2010, 6:41 pm

-Sheng would take Alexemia and would bow as well to show his respect toward her. This was the first time Sheng had ever seen a mermaid and was quite amazed about how she look.-

"Sheng Koudoutai nice to meet you Queen Alexemia."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2010, 9:51 am

Alexemia kindly nodded her head to Sheng, taking note of his surprise on her appearance.

"... Never have you seen a mermaid, it seems, hm? Other than my dear sister, have you ever seen a Nereid before?"

Even though Serulenia did not resemble a Nereid as much as she should, for she moreso resembled a human with pale blue skin and clad in nothing but blue. However, more Nereids seemed to be coming out of one of the houses. They swam close, near Queen Alexemia, tridents in hand just in case. It would seem that they weren't fond of humans.

Atlantia: Queen Alexemia! What is a human doing here? Is he attacking?

Minerva: Humans shouldn't be down here!

Serulenia smiled, swimming in front of the two Nereid girls.

"He is with me. Ah.. It's good to see you again, Atlantia and Minerva."

The two were stunned to see Serulenia. It had been quite a while since she left and they were not expecting her to be back after so long. They both lowered their tridents reluctantly, but started to warm up to Sheng because both Serulenia and Alexemia seemed to be very friendly towards him. And so, Atlantia swam up to him, but not too close.

Atlantia: Hello. My name is Atlantia...

Out with Serulenia  Nereid

Minerva would then swim up beside her in the same fashion. "And I am Minerva."

Out with Serulenia  3901611

Alexemia: They are personal assistants and the top Nereid warriors, second only to Juno... I wonder where she might be? No matter. The 3 of them are my personal platoon for protecting this place, since our best combatant, Serulenia, left us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2010, 5:37 pm

-Sheng would seem a little nervous at first when the two Nereid appeared afraid they would treat Sheng just like Serulenial's 3 servants. Although Sheng would relax as the two would introduce themselves in a nice tone and Sheng would rise from his bowed position and would smile as he would look toward the two Nereid.-

"It is nice to meet you both Sheng Koudoutai is my name."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 24th 2010, 10:36 am

Atlantia and Minerva humbly nodded their heads once Sheng told them his name, smiling slightly at him.

Alexemia: It is odd to see you two without Juno... Where is she...?

Just as Alexemia said that, who would be swimming up from the distance? It was Juno. wielding a trident, just as Atlantia and Minerva once did. She did not look as friendly as they did at this moment, however...

Out with Serulenia  Soulcradle42

Juno: Ugh, a human! What is your purpose for being here, human!?

Alexemia and Serulenia turned to Juno, about to tell them that Sheng was a friends, but before they could, Juno kept on talking.

Juno: Did you come here to try to destroy our city? Abuse our Queen for her healing powers?! What's your angle!? Answer me now!

Nereids were an aggressive race, and Juno was the epitaph of that alleged aggression. She was already ready to spill some blood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 24th 2010, 10:48 am

-Sheng would be startled from the reaction of Juno toward his appearance in the area. Sheng would hold up his hands to show he was not a threat.-

"No no I'm not hear to do any of that I'm just visiting with Serulenia."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 24th 2010, 6:35 pm

Juno snarled, raising her trident closer to his neck. "That's a lie! A goddamn lie! Why would a Nereid side with a lowly human, anyway? And even if she did, I bet she did it because you did something to her, isn't that right!? Well, human!?"

Before Juno got too out of hand, both Alexemia and Serulenia stepped forward and placed their hands on her shoulders, signaling her to stand down.

Alexemia: Juno... He speaks the truth. He is not a threat nor is he like many of the humans we have faced on this planet over the years.

Serulenia nodded in agreement "Yes, that is right. He is actually a very nice man and wanted me to come down here so that I could see you all again... As you all know, I have been on my own for quite a while... He gave me the courage to come back down here for a visit, as well as show me around the upper world a bit. It is very beautiful and, from what I have seem from him and a boy named Khrona, there are a new age of Humans that are not like the ones from the past..."

Serulenia looked off to the side for a moment "... Though, I don't think that Khrona boy was even human, though..."

Juno sneered at Sheng, then hesitantly put her trident down. She still had a large hatred and mistrust for humans, despite what those two said. But seeing Atlantia and Minerva, her closest friends show a bit of restraint and acceptance, she decided to, as well. She reluctantly sighed and started again.

Juno: ...If you say so, Queen Alexemia and Mistress Serulenia... My apologies to you, human. My name is... Juno.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1October 24th 2010, 6:40 pm

"Yes it is nice to meet you as you have already heard my name is Sheng."

-Sheng would say this and would rub his throat for a moment before relaxing once more. While things where a little hostile for a moment this place still retained it's relaxed and calm feeling which Sheng really liked.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Out with Serulenia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next