Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Out with Serulenia

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Serulenia

Serulenia

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Animation/Inanimation

Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 24th 2010, 6:51 pm

Juno nodded, not really trying to say the same back to him. She and the other 2 Nereids swam closer to Alexemia, serving as her bodyguards, as Alexemia had already expressed that they already were.

Alexemia: ... Now since that is all settled... Serulenia mentioned that you brought her down here of your own free will... What was your reasoning for this, Sheng?

Truthfully, Serulenia wanted to know that as well. She hadn't asked, since she was caught up in the reunion moment. So yeah. She wanted to know what he wanted, as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 24th 2010, 7:02 pm

-Being asked this question would catch Sheng off guard since all of the talking had been about Serulenia returning home. Sheng would simply clear his throat and would begin to answer the question.-

"Well Serulenia is a very good friend and when we first met I made a promise to her that I would show her around Vescrutai. And well it had been a while since I last saw her so I though it was time enough that I took her out of her home to show her around."

-Sheng would be looking around randomly for some reason he could not give a clear answer which he really did not know why.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 26th 2010, 5:33 pm

They all turned to each other and nodded.

Alexemia: I see... Well, we are very appreciative of your actions, Sheng. Do take care of our dear Serulenia for us... Is there anything you would like while you are here? Oh, and Serulenia... I have something for you upon your departure...

Serulenia did not know what it was, but was very... Thrilled and excited to know that she was getting something. Regardless, she planned to enjoy her time down here with her Nereid people while she could. She started to converse with Juno, Atlantia and Minerva as Alexemia spoke to Sheng.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 26th 2010, 8:57 pm

-Alexemia statement for some reason would cause Sheng's face to turn red for a moment which he would feel and quickly cover by turning his face to the side. Although as he hear Alexemia ask if he need anything his face would return to normal and he would turn back toward Alexemia.-

"Umm no there is nothing I need anything just being able to see this place is enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 30th 2010, 4:56 am

Alexemia nodded "Ah yes, I see... Well, it was nice to meet you, Sheng."

By the time Sheng and Alexemia were done talking, Serulenia had finished chatting with her Nereid buddies.

"It was so nice to see you all again after so long... But now I feel it is time to go again... But now since I know where you all are, I can and will visit you at anytime. And I am sure that the same goes for Sheng."

She looked over the Sheng and smiled for a moment, but was quickly pulled over to the side by Alexemia.

Alexemia: Serulenia... There is something I want to give you before you leave...

Alexemia would touch Serulenia's head, concentrating her power throughout Serulenia. Serulenia's armor then started to make drastic changes to itself. The metal started to take the shape of shells and coral, yet still retaining its metallic properties, many spikes and such started to protrude from them, her sword changed into a lance made of the same material, and on her left hand was an armored giant lobster claw. From her armor extended a long, flowing dress, making it seem as though she had no legs.

Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Nereid_Amphitrite_by_maxarkes-1

Alexemia: This is the power of the Nereids...

"Oh... Such power... It will remind me of home every time I use it. I am very grateful for the upgrade to my armor..."

Serulenia then thought... With an upgrade to her armor, she could probably create another servant from a piece of herself! Yes... She would do that part later. Even though she liked the feel of the armor, she decided to release the power and revert to normal. It was taking up her power unnecessarily, so she didn't need it.

"The Nereid General armor...."

Alexemia: As you already know, one of its perks is the ability to control and alter all marine and water-oriented creatures to your will... And any other perks, I will let you find out on your own, my dear..."

Serulenia was thoroughly impressed. She thought that Juno would receive this because of her high ranking status, but this must have been a reward as well as a goodbye present for Serulenia. It made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 30th 2010, 6:50 am

-Sheng would nod and then bow to Alexemia before she would turn toward Serulenia. Sheng would then watch as Serulenia's armor was upgraded in the back of his mind Sheng would really want to be the one to test out this armor but that would be for a later date. Sheng would then quietly wait for Serulenia since it had been a long time since she had been hear Sheng expected her to take a while.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 30th 2010, 9:15 am

Serulenia swam back to Sheng, about to get ready to explore the rest of the ocean, when an alarm started to sound. It was loud and blaring, even through the water.

"... What is that?"

Alexemia shook her head "The Hydra Alarm..."

Juno: We've been having some problems with the Hydra people recently... And we're at war now. They claim that we have been taking advantage of their resources and letting our Hydrones run wild near their habitat. Of course, we have been doing no such thing!

Alexemia: But there is no reasoning with them while they're angry... They are going back to their primal instincts from thousands of years ago, before they became civilized... Which is why this is a problem, you see. We are losing many Nereids, and as you know, us Nereids do not reproduce often, being an all female race and all...

Juno: And because we don't want to associate ourselves with the dirty humans, remember!?

Serulenia nodded, as she remembered how the Nereid system worked... Every so often they would get a child with a human, which would come out as a full Nereid baby... Naturally, a girl. Sigh...

"... Well, if our population is declining, do not fret about it, my sisters. I will go into battle in your stead. Juno, Atlantia, Minerva... Stand down."

Serulenia manifested her sword, looking rather determined to do battle with the Hydras.

"My magic is very powerful, as is my physical strength... Something that many Nereids cannot boast both of. So I shall combat the primal Hydras and try to put them in their place."

Alexemia closed her eyes, thinking very deeply... "... If you must, Serulenia, then you may go. I believe you are more than capable.

Juno and the others nodded, even though it was apparent that they wanted to go.

Serulenia turned to Sheng, nodding at him. "I would appreciate it if you assisted me on behalf of my people, Sheng..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 30th 2010, 5:20 pm

-Sheng would smile and would pat Serulenia on her shoulder as his Zodiac Ring and Storm Flame Ring would then lite with a large amount of energy.-

"You act as if I would say no lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 30th 2010, 8:12 pm

(Wouldn't the Storm Ring destroy all of the water if used underwater...?)

Serulenia nodded, greatly appreciating Sheng's help. As Alexemia and the rest swam back into the palace, a large creature started to swim toward them.

"... On your guard... Here one comes..."

It was indeed a Hydra, rather large and seemed to have about 7 heads, each glowing with different color eyes. It had no arms and no legs, but an extremely long body and tail.

Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Hydra

It hissed at the two of them, looking rather menacing...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 30th 2010, 8:45 pm

((Not with proper control but I might not use it really just did it for affect.))

-Sheng would see the creature and would lightly chuckle seeing how the heads of the Hydra represented the dying will flames in color and number. Although Sheng would stop his light laughing as a bubble of air would come from his mouth and while his face stayed calm Sheng would begin to turn blue. With the moving around and talking Sheng had been really pushing his time underwater. While Sheng could deal with the water pressure like a normal person deals with normal gravity but what Sheng had a hard time with was breathing. The fact Sheng was constantly using Serulenia as a way to talk caused him to constantly stop holding his breath so he was honestly on borrowed time. Also since he could not constantly stay attached to Serulenia this issue was already going though Sheng's mind so he was ready for it. Sheng would hold out his Zodiac Ring and he would become covered in an orb of Zodiac Energy as the symbols for his Zodiac Dog, Hours, Tiger, Ox, and Rooster would appear around the orb. There would then be a large burst of energy and standing next to Serulenia would be Sheng in a very unique which could only be described by its name.-

"Let's get rid of this thing Serulenia so lets see how your new armor compares to my Zodiac Water Hazer Armor."
Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Zodiac10
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 6:15 am

(Ah, I see. You've also just given me an idea for this Hydra. You made this battle a hell of a lot worse than it was gonna be. Thanks~! XD)

Serulenia smiled at Sheng's competitive attitude about the armor, but quickly became serious once more.

"Alright then... Time for my new Nereid General Armor!" (I wanted to use colors for Armors, too. XD)

Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Nereid_Amphitrite_by_maxarkes-1

Serulenia gripped her lance as the beast came close. Upon closer inspection, she realized that it wasn't even an elder Hydra, but a near newly born one. It hadn't been around long.. Maybe it had power Serulenia had never experienced before.

"... Be careful, Sheng... It's a newborn Hydra... It might have some powers that I have never seen before... I do not even recall seeing this type before... Although, it looks a bit like one of the Elemental Hydras..."

As Serulenia spoke, the Hydra attacked. It surely was an Elemental Hydra, but now with a new and different twist to it. Regardless, one of the heads began to attack. With eyes laid upon Sheng, the Yellow Eyed Head shot out a concentrated blast of electricity at him, amplified by the water, however so very controlled that it did not spread past its target, showing the Hydra's potent control over said element. In the same sense, the Purple Head started to spew a dark mist at Serulenia throughout the water, black with darkness and toxins. Again, it did not spread, but shot straight toward its target, once more showing potency over the element. The other heads violently flailed about, as if they were ready for attack, as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 11:16 am

-As the lighting moved toward Sheng he would his light smile would turn into a frown as the lighting would move toward him. Sheng would point on of his arm blades forward and from it would release a large orb of lighting would from and would launch forward. Although the minute it would come in contact with the lighting from the Hydra it would create a large explosion destroying both lighting attacks since Sheng created the lighting on the opposite charge. Sheng would then hold out his hand and a large amount of water would secretly form around the head of the lighting head and would enclose around the head trying to completely crush it.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 7:55 pm

Serulenia was not fond of the waters being polluted. She raised her lance , aiming at the Hydra head as well as the polluted waters.

"... If this armor was truly blessed by Alexemia, then its cleansing abilities should be very potent..."

The lance started to glow, making the waters around it even more pure than before. Seemed like it was working. She launched the lance at a high speed that easily surpassed the sound barrier even underwater, erasing the pollution it passed through instantaneously. The waters above would become a tidal wave as this happened, causing the waters to rage on the surface. The lance instantaneously manifested itself back in Serulenia's hands afterward.

"Seems as though I was correct..."

She turned to Sheng, looking slightly concerned.

"... You know about the Hydra species, right? Chop off their heads and 2 more grow back? Whatever you do, do not detach any heads, no matter what happens."

The eyes of the Yellow Head started to glow for a moment, as if they were flaming. In a moment's notice, the entire hydra disappeared and reappeared behind the two of them, launching 3 heads at Serulenia and 4 at Sheng. It would then shoot lightning out at Sheng once more 3 times faster than normal lightning would, even under water.

The eyes of the White head aimed for Sheng gleamed as well, releasing a bright, massive, blinding light. The light was large and consumptive, aiming to blind Sheng and to allow the Lightning, as well as the Hydra, to hit.

The Purple head opened its mouth, stopping within a certain distance of Serulenia. Its eyes began to glow a bright purple as well. Nothing else happened after it opened its mouth, except that it stopped all movements after that. The other heads still pursued, however.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 8:13 pm

-Sheng would turn as the lighting moved toward him but would also notice the ray of blinding light begin to form before being released so Sheng had to act fast. Sheng would hold his blades in front of his eyes and use the metal to reflect the light back toward the Hydra trying to blind it with its own ability. Meanwhile Sheng's blades would also surge with a large amount of lighting which would he would make the same charge as the lighting moving toward him causing the lighting to be pushed back toward the Hydra.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 8:35 pm

When the heads attacked Serulenia, she raised her hand and created a large explosion in the water in the gap between the 2 heads, which should cause the 2 others to be redirected and completely miss Serulenia, as well as cause them damage from the resulting force. Serulenia wondered about their powers... they seemed rather peculiar...

"... Hydras are not supposed to move that fast... Or create such lights..."

She did not want to attack just yet, only because she did not know the full effect of its powers yet. The Hydra was clearly unlike normal Elemental Hydras, and that meant it was hiding its true potential. Therefore, she figured a good trial and error was in play here. She would defend as Sheng attacked, closely watching the attacks of the Hydra. If she saw anything tricky, she would use a small bit of her magic to trap it in Suspended Animation. For the moment, she knew of the powers of the Yellow, Purple and White eyed heads. Yellow had Electricity, Purple had Poison and Darkness, White seemed to have Light. Alright then.

The Purple Head just staying open like that seemed to be a little strange, too... Maybe it was exerting its power without Serulenia's knowledge? She'd pay special attention to that one right now... If only she had those 3 here...

With the blinding light reflected back at the Hydra, it would seem to do nothing to the White Head, but make the other heads aiming for Sheng totally miss and retract. The White Head, however, continued, making its eyes gleam once again. This time, it would seem that about 50 White Eyed heads appeared around Sheng, aiming to take him down from all directions and all angles, shining bright lights at him once again. Once the lights shone, they all dove in for attack, trying to rip him apart.

On Serulenia's end, the explosion dazed them for a moment, causing them to retract, however the Purple head remained there with its mouth open. It was like a statue, doing absolutely nothing at all. The heads finally recovered, however clearly saw that Serulenia was not attacking, and so by instinct, went for the bigger threat. All except the Purple Head, that is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 8:57 pm

-With all of these Hydras moving toward him Sheng would grip his blade as lighting and water pressure would form around the blade and he would swing them causing light to once again reflect and also creating a large explosion. Sheng would emerge from the explosion and would land a few feet away covered in smoke making it out in just enough time to avoid any damage. Sheng would then create a large orb of lighting which would then release a wave of mini orbs which would move around the Hydra trying to create a large dome of lighting around them so they could be trapped in a dome of lighting. Also Sheng would be engulfed in a orb of Zodiac Energy and the symbol for Zodiac Tiger would disappear replaced by Zodiac Rabbit. The orb would then disappear and Sheng would not be in a more formal samuria armor which would have a water bubble around his head so he could breath. Sheng would then wait to see what the Hydra would do as Sheng would stand ready with his Zodiac Samuria Armor.-

Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Zodiac10
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 9:14 pm

(Kaijin no Soki. XD)

Serulenia observed the White head's attributes... Hm.

"Multiplication...? No, it did not seem like it multiplied its heads... Did it... Create new ones? Without getting its head chopped off? They didn't seem real, but at the same time... Hm."

Serulenia felt kind of bad that she was not helping Sheng out as he fought, but didn't want to jeopardize the situation by doing anything foolish.

With Sheng still being the biggest threat, the heads still focused on him. Though, the Hydra did not notice that it was being encased in lightning... That is, except for the Purple head. As the lightning enclosed the space, the energy started to dissipate, flowing into the Purple Head's mouth, which is why it had been open for so long. After taking it in, the Hydra grew twice its original size, roaring at Sheng.

The Green, Red and Orange heads opened their mouths and pointed them at Sheng simultaneously, the other 3 heads that weren't Purple readying an attack right behind them. What came from the Green one's mouth was intense winds, thus coming out as large, powerful air bubbles underwater, headed right for Sheng. From the red, pure fire. It was so hot, it evaporated water as it came out, making the fire unaffected by the watery surroundings. Out of the Orange's, rock spires the size of houses and as sharp as a steel blade. These 3 threats were aimed to take down Sheng, since the Hydra thought Serulenia was doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 9:31 pm

-Sheng's jaw would just drop for a moment as the Hydra grew in size and all the heads would begin to attack him. While Sheng could avoid the attacks it would put Serulenia's home in more danger so Sheng would grip his two blades as the would then become covered in Storm Flames which would be concentrated around the blade as Sheng would jump forward. Toward the multiple blade coming from the multiple heads of Hydras. Sheng would then begin to slash though all of the attacks destroying the earth, wind, and fire blast with no problem due to the Storm Flames disintegrating properties. Sheng would then swing his blade creating a large X-slash that would move toward the Hydra. Although the slash would hit the ground under them and would cause the ground to crack and give way causing the Hydra to fall a few miles and give Sheng a moment to land near Serulenia.-

"Have you gotten enough data on this thing yet?"
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 4:11 am

Serulenia sighed, shaking her head.

"No, I have not... But I do have some good tidbits of information... The Hydra has special properties now... The White one, in addition to its Light power, seems to be able to create what it thinks... The Purple one, in addition to poisons and darkness, seems to absorb energy. And I am not definitely sure of this, but I think that the Yellow one is causing the Hydra to move at those exceptional speeds... In addition to its lightning. I have never seen an Elemental Hydra exhibit these sorts of abilities... It is very strange..."

Serulenia still wasn't going to take any chances until the other 4 heads were assessed, so she felt bad about not helping Sheng, still. She could only wait.

The Hydra swam back up from the man-made trench by Sheng and still aimed at him, the Red, Green and Orange heads rearing up for attack again. This time, however, the Red head did not spew out intensely hot fire, but... Shot out a concentrated blast that looked extremely similar to Sheng's Storm Flame. It had the same properties, as well, flying at Sheng at a high speed.

Right after the Red Head attacked, the Green Head started to crackle with green... lightning? Yes, it would shoot out green lightning from its mouth directly next to the Red's attack. This lightning still had electrical properties, but was extremely different than the Yellow Head's lightning... It seemed to be insanely dense.

After that, the Blue head reared up from attack after being dormant, spewing out a massive, blue blast. It seemed to calm the waters that Serulenia made violent. It was shot alongside the other 2 attacks.

Finally, the Orange Head's eyes started to glow, staring directly at the 3 launched attacks. The Red, Green and Blue blasts would then combine into one, becoming very bright orange, shooting at Sheng. It still shared all of the properties as before, but now they seemed to be in harmony... How odd.

Serulenia now had a pretty good idea of what was going on after seeing the Red Head attack.

"Sheng, I think this creature has abilities that are similar to that disintegrating ring you have! I wouldn't know how or why, but--"

Serulenia sighed, seeming to be very heartbroken.

"... How many people have those same powers as you do, Sheng?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 5th 2010, 1:13 am

-Sheng would be completely shocked to see dying will flames shooting out from the multiple hydra heads. Lighting, Rain, Storm, and even Sky Flames where being used on him which was not normal in any single living being though it was possible for someone or something to have multiple flames Sheng had never seen it to this extent. Sheng would grip his blades as then would become completely covered in Storm Flames and Sheng would then release a waves of 100 slashes per second. These Storm Flame Slashes would slam into the orb multiple times disintegrating the calming based fire as the Storm Flame slashes would cause the water around the rest of the blast to disintegrating causing a ocean sized amount of water pressure to slam down on the blast completely crushing it since it did not have the calming flame to relax the water crashing on top of it. Sheng would then turn back toward Serulenia to answer her question since it was something that could help her figure out how to stop the hydra.-

"Well Serulenia to be truthful everyone in the world has the ability to use dying will flames they must simply have the will and understand which flame they have and it seems this things has all seven flames of the sky."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 5th 2010, 5:26 am

Serulenia nodded, knowing now what must have happened.

"Well. I know just what it is, then. This creature does not have the.. 'Dying Will Flame' you speak of. However, Elemental Hydras have the ability to copy the energy of what they have seen at birth, for Elemental Hydras, unlike normal Hydras, have shapeless energy that they meld when they copy the energy of what they see. This energy may only have the same properties as the 'Dying Will Flames,' though they are not the same at all."

Serulenia squinted her eyes. Now she knew which of the Hydra heads was the most deadly and what they did. Thus, she should be able to retaliate now.

"... Sheng. The Purple, Yellow, Orange and Blue heads seem to be the most dangerous; The Purple absorbing all energies, the Yellow increasing its speed, the Orange able to merge and converge things, and the Blue able to calm things... So. We must take out the Purple and Yellow first, followed by the Orange and Blue. The others will be more than easy to pick off, surely."

Serulenia sounded very serious, like true royalty. She gripped her lance and darted off toward the Hydra at insane speeds.

"Remember not to pierce its hide or cut off the heads!!"

The Hydra now noticed that there were 2 threats... Sheng and Serulenia. It hissed, focusing 3 heads on Serulenia and 3 on Sheng. The last head, the Orange head, would have its eyes gleam brightly, the other heads having a tinge of orange in their eyes now, as well. They were now enharmonic. The 6 other heads fired out colorful blasts of insanely fast energy from their mouths at the two from all 6 heads. They had all of the properties of every head in each blast, converged together thanks to the Orange head's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 7:57 pm

-Sheng would listen to Serulenia as she gave a good explanation of the hydra's abilities and would smirk as he would grip his blades tightly. Storm Flames would surge and would rotate around Sheng's two blade creating two Storm Flame Chainsaw Blades which would begin to slice though the water with a large amount of force even though Sheng was controlling the Storm Flames from surging wildly.-

"Well lets get rid of this thing quickly because I was having fun being able to relax for once."

-As Sheng said this snapping noises could be heard as from under the Sheng's Zodiac Samuria Armor would release multiple training weights which last time Sheng checked ranges to around 600 metric tons. As the destructive energy balls would move toward Sheng he would simply disappear as if Sheng was never there. Sheng would appear past the destructive energy balls and all of them including the ones moving toward Serulenia would be completely destroyed being slashed thousands of time by Sheng in a instant. Sheng would then disappear once more appearing behind the Purple head first and would release a large punch toward the back of the Purple Hydra's neck with enough force to shatter all the bones in Purple Hydra's neck and head living it intact but completely useless. Sheng would attack hoping Serulenia would deal with the Yellow Hydra head.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 6:00 am

The Hydra was easily overwhelmed by Sheng's speed, allowing the Purple head to be hit, then the bones shattered, making it totally useless. Its eyes started to fade out, becoming black in color, showing that its power was gone.

Once Sheng was noticed by the Hydra, however, it started to move just as fast as he did thanks to the Yellow Head's power. It would disappear and reappear behind Sheng as he had done to it, firing off a Red, Blue and Green blast at once, merged by the Orange head again. Naturally, the red one would destroy everything, the Blue one would weaken all attacks Sheng tried to do, and the Green would make the other two extremely dense, making attacks less dense than it ineffective as to stopping it. Also, because the Yellow Head was active, it would move faster than Sheng would be able to react from such a close range, meaning there was a slim chance that he would escape the attack, most likely.

Serulenia took note of Sheng's way to stop the heads... Breaking their necks. Simple solution, really, and she was thinking of doing that all along. The only problem now was getting hold of the Hydra while it moved that fast... Hm... There was only one thing to do.

"Suspended Animation: Isolation String!"

The moment the Hydra reappeared behind Sheng, she launched her lance at it, which shot through the water at remarkable speeds. Though it would seem she were trying to pierce the neck of the Hydra, the lance indeed passed right by it. However, after that, with a wave of Serulenia's hand, the neck would be constricted by an unseen force. It was the Isolation String of her Animation Magic. This string would wrap around whatever it touched and cause them to be stopped in suspended animation. This was one of her fastest abilities involving Suspended Animation, but it was very tiny, so it only hit one head.

Once the Yellow head was stopped, its powers would have been stopped, as well, meaning the blast fired by the other heads would not go fast at all. Serulenia then seemed to disperse and instantaneously reappear next to the Yellow head, and then she would grab it by its neck and crush it with a mighty grip, then releasing her Isolation String.

"Sheng. We must not rid ourselves of the Orange and Blue heads. You go after one and I shall follow up by getting rid of the other."

Her lance then manifested itself back into her hand and she closely eyes the remaining 5 heads of the Hydra.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 9:25 am

-Sheng would see the blast moving toward him in slow motion now compared to before so Sheng would simply sidestep to blast as if it was nothing. Sheng would then look toward the orange head and energy would flow from Sheng's Zodiac Samuria Armor as a wave of swords would manifest themselves around Sheng by the thousand it was not called the Zodiac Samuria Armor for nothing. Sheng would then rocket toward the Orange Hydra Head as all the swords would disappear into thin air. Sheng would appear in front of the orange head with his fist surging with Storm Flames. Although while this was happening the real Sheng would appear above the Orange Hydra Head Head and would deliver a powerful drop kick to the Orange Hydra's skull crushing it to dust. The Sheng in front of the Orange Hydra would simply fade away as it was simply and after image due to Sheng's speed. Although Sheng was not done as around the Blue Hydra head would appear Sheng's swords which would slam into the neck of the Blue Hydra with the but of the sword from multiple directions crushing its neck and since the Hydras would most likely be paying more attention to Sheng at the moment there was a good chance these attacks would hit leaving the last 3 heads for Serulenia to get rid of in one motion since the primary heads where gone.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 10:04 am

The Hydra, once again, could not keep up with Sheng's speed, and as such, the Orange Head's skull was crushed into nothingness, its eyes fading to black just like the other 3. The only problem now was, the Blue head was getting unruly. It's eyes started to gleam very brightly, unleashing a large amount of energy from around itself. This would weaken the power of the swords to almost nothingness, making them ineffective now. After that, it focused on Sheng and released a massive wave of the same blue energy in his general direction, aiming to slow down his movements severely.

While this was going on, the Red head started to get a little rowdy, as well. It raised its neck high into the air and unleashed a fountain of red energy from its mouth, which would then arc over and encase the area in which Sheng, Serulenia and the Hydra were in a dome of said energy. The dome instantly began to gradually get smaller.

As for the Green Head... It realized that the two of them were aiming for the necks and heads of the Hydra, so it started to coat the rest of its other heads with the green, insanely dense energy. This would make it hundreds upon hundreds of times harder for the two of them to even harm the Hydra, now.

Finally, the White Head got back into action. Its eyes started to glow and surrounding both Sheng and Serulenia were hundreds of Purple, Orange and Yellow eyed Hydra Heads, outlined in white because of the White Head's power. These heads were not attached to the body, so they could move around freely to the will of the White head. And so, the Orange Head instantly merged the power of the Purple and Yellow heads together, thus making every head ungodly fast and have the ability to absorb energy from Serulenia and Sheng if they were to use any.

Serulenia was stunned at what happened in such a little amount of time. She had totally overlooked the White head's ability...

"Sheng, that White Head has become our main target. Take it out at all costs. It seems as though it can instantaneously generate what it thinks of... Shown by a white outlining of what it has thought of. If we allow it to persist, then no matter how many heads we take down, it will create more of them. So, the White and Blue heads are our targets, with special priority on White. Remember what I said about the Purple and Yellow heads before!"

She knew that using any sort of her magic here would be utterly useless, thanks to the insane amount of Purple heads as well as their power being merged with the other heads... She did, however, wonder if these heads had the same property to regrow their heads if they weren't real Hydras... Truthfully, it wasn't like it mattered if the White head could just make more, so there was only one thing to do... She started to twirl her lance like a spinning arrow, which resulted in a huge amount of water accumulating and concentrating around it. It began to take in more and more water to get larger and larger. The larger it got, the denser it got, as well as the more pressure was added to it. Finally, in one swift motion, Serulenia launched the lance at each of the heads, trying to take all of them out at once with her gigantic, oceanic lance. She would call this the 'Whirlpool Driver.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Out with Serulenia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next