Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Out with Serulenia

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 11:01 am

-As the Blue Hydra sent a wave of blue energy toward Sheng he would create another wave of blades which would become coated in Storm Flames and would release a large amount of slashes coated in Storm Flames slicing though the blue energy before it could touch Sheng because of the constant wave of slashes the blue energy could not weaken all the slashes fast enough. Sheng would then take note of all the Serulenia just told him and would then grip his blades as they would surge with a large amount of Storm Flames. Multiple blades would then shoot out around the area of the dome made by the Red Hydra and would release large towards of Storm Flames. These towers would stop the dome from closing in for the moment until Sheng and Serulenia where done with the Hydra. Sheng would then disappear and 6 Shengs would appear around the white Hydra moving at super fast speeds. The Shengs would attack with a wave of Storm Flame covered punched and kicks coming from multiple directions the Storm Flames would push though the lighting energy and make contact shattering the neck of the White Hydra. Although unknown to all the Hydras all these multiple punched and kicks would be real and would just be Sheng constantly moving around.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Animation/Inanimation

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 11:42 am

Though Sheng had great power with his flame, that would not be enough to fully incapacitate the Blue Head. It continued to release waves of its energy throughout the area, and though wasn't enough to completely render Sheng's flame useless, it would still have to be weakened. Naturally, the use of the Green head's energy assisted with that, as well, making itself more dense to fit the force of the blades. If they still decided to persist, however, the Blue Head also used its power of water control to force the blades elsewhere, or to be stopped within the water. And if that wasn't enough, the Green Head would use the powerful force of wind to make a gigantic vacuum underwater to suck in all of the swords.

The hundreds of heads were easily dispatched by Serulenia, but at the same time, they continued to reappear as if they weren't. They would all lunge at her, well within the thousands, aiming to overwhelm her completely by their numbers. The Purple Heads spewed out pure darkness to block her sight, while the Yellow heads fired out electricity to shock the hell out of her.

Finally, the White head was the one in the most danger now. It was being assaulted by Sheng relentlessly. Because of its lack of speed, though, it could not catch him with a normal attack. Instead, when Sheng started his onslaught, the White Head generated a gigantic, powerful explosion of light to force everything and everyone away from it, hopefully Sheng being taken along with it.

Serulenia was slightly disheartened when she saw that all of the heads were easily brought back.. But then got on her guard when they lunged at her. With the darkness from the Purple head hindering her sight, she didn't have time to clear it and attack the heads. And so, All of the spikes on her armor started to fire off in waves, drilling through the water at a high speed. They would explode on impact with anything and seemed to be useful as lightning rods, as they attracted and contained the electricity shot out to boost their own power. The explosions were grand, and of course, were large enough to totally obliterate all of the heads.

Before the White Head could make anymore, Serulenia turned her attention to it and outstretched her lance. With the Purple Heads gone, she could freely use her Suspended Animation technique to trap the White head while it was distracted, and as such, did that to keep it in its place. She still payed close attention to the other heads, however, as they were still just as sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 12:19 pm

-Sheng would be completely engulfed by the explosion of light energy in one quick powerfull burst. Although after the explosion the White Hydra would feel a very strong grip on its neck and as the light from the explosion die down it would be able to see Sheng covered in damage but still handing on. Sheng's Armor would be completely blown off besides a small bit on his arm as a blade would be create from his arm. Sheng would then cover the blade in lighting and have it draw in a few of Serulenia spare spikes as he would jab his blade into the White Hydra's neck as the spikes would hit Sheng's arm creating another large explosion that would act at not only a large burst of energy to power the thrust into the White Hydra so the blade could get though the lighting but also the explosion would also engulf the other remaining heads trying to burn them until the could not longer move. Also if Sheng's blade made it though Sheng would send a wave of Storm Flames though the whole Hydra causing every heads bones to turn to dust due to the Storm Flame.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 2:27 pm

Because it was previously stopped in Suspended Animation, the White Head would easily be penetrated by Sheng without worry of another head growing back, as the head would be completely stopped in time. As such, the Hydra's bones would be destroyed completely and utterly by Sheng's Storm Flame, causing the remaining eyes to become dark and the body of the Hydra to gently float down into the trenches of the sea.

Serulenia sighed, reverting back to normal as the siren went off. There must not have been another Hydra around, but only that one. What was left over from the Hydra was a soul, which was floating all by its lonesome in the middle of the ocean.

"... Oh my, I guess you must consume its soul, Sheng."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 2:33 pm

"Consume it's soul but I'm not a dust ninja I really don't have use for any souls."

-Sheng would stay this as he would slowly float to the sea floor as his armor would disappear and his ring would die down. Sheng would cough up a large amount of blood and would actually fall back causing his body to begin to float. Sure Sheng was very dense but taking that explosion directly from the White Headed Hydra did do some serious damage to his body. Not only that being badly wounded Sheng at the moment would be unable to hold his breath.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 2:56 pm

Serulenia was not accustomed to people not taking souls when there was an offer on the table... But she had only been in contact with witches and those who consume souls... So she was confused. She would grab the soul of the Hydra... Then consume it. It was very powerful for a baby, beign worth 15 souls..

"Oh... My. What a wonderful feeling... Yes... It has been so long since I've consumed a soul.. Mmmm..."

That's when she noticed that Sheng was coughing up blood. She immediately swam over to him, taking him in her hands.

"... Sheng... You have exerted yourself too much... Do not fret, I shall heal you..."

Serulenia's healing powers were nothing compared to Alexemia, said to be able to even bring people back from the dead, however... Alexemia drained a small portion of her life every time she used her healing abilities, therefore, Serulenia was the only who could do this. She placed her hands on his chest and he would begin to glow. Her hand would then skim his entire upper torso, restoring his vital points and healing whatever wounds he had. This was a hell of a lot easier than it would be normally, since they were surrounded by water. Therefore, in a matter of moments, Sheng should have been completely healed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 3:04 pm

-Sheng would awake up after being healed and would try to take a deep breath of air but then again Sheng was underwater so he would take in nothing but water. But since he was being held by Serulenia he would be able toe breath underwater. Sheng would then stand back up floating next to Serulenia as he would sigh because his body still was not as dense as he needed it.-

"Thanks Serulenia you saved my skin."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 3:35 pm

Serulenia nodded and smiled.

"Of course, Sheng. My homeland would not have been safe without your help. I appreciate it greatly."

She was feeling rather drained, herself, since the use of that new armor was so spontaneous and she wasn't used to the feel of it, which drained her more than if she were experienced with it. However, being underwater was a HUGE benefit for her, since she automatically healed herself of any wounds and gradually replenished her own energy and magic at a surprisingly swift rate. It was very apparent, actually.

"... I wonder about the Hydras..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 4:56 pm

"What do you mean you wonder about it could there be more Hydras like that one,"
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 5:08 pm

Serulenia nodded.

"There very well could be many more Hydras that have taken drastic changes than they were like back in the older times... However, not too many Elemental Hydras are born. Their mating period is about once every hundred years or so... However, I am not certain if this is their mating period or not. I honestly cannot remember..."

Serulenia started to make her way back to her village.

"... Not only that, but there are more than one type of Hydra... I am personally not even sure of this, myself... I only know of the Elemental Hydras, the Shelled Hydras and the one of the largest types... The Grand Hydras."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 5:20 pm

"So dose that mean you have to remain down hear to deal with these Hydras."

-Sheng would say this while fallowing behind Serulenia at a slower pace because Serulenia knew the way and also because Sheng at the moment was pretty drained on energy.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 5:22 pm

Serulenia shook her head hesitantly.

".. I do want to help my people, but they insist I still go and view the world... But I do not want them to be overwhelmed by the Hydras... I wish they were not so vicious for such an insolent reason. I want to make peace with them, like in the olden times..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 5:24 pm

"Is that so well is there something you could do to settle or even lessen the situation at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 6:50 pm

Serulenia thought for a moment... There was nothing that really came to mind.

"... Perhaps if I knew when the alarm went off, I could come back here and help fight off the Hydras until we settle this... Or maybe I could go talk to the Hydras... Or... I don't know. Something along those lines... Just so I would know."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 6:54 pm

-Sheng would begin to think about what could be done.-

"Well how about having a servant sit around down hear so when ever someone comes by your servant down hear could mentally tell you and you will be able quickly come down hear.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 7:00 pm

Serulenia shook her head.

"That requires too much energy to work. If I were to ever get into battle, myself, I would not have the power to sustain her as well as fight, myself. Even now, my 3 minions might have become dormant due to the excess of my power being used... Not only that, the further away from my servants I am, the more energy it takes to use them. It is simply too consuming..."

Serulenia sighed.

"... Any other options?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 7:03 pm

"Not really unless you can set up some form of connection with this place so when there is ever trouble you would know."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 7:31 pm

Serulenia didn't have the power to do that... In actuality, it was very hard for her to even think of being able to do that by any means.

"... Sheng, do you know anyone that has the technology to do such a thing...? Since you and I cannot do anything about it..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 7:33 pm

"Well there is Cross but he is not in this world at the moment.....Oh I know we can just go ask Jenny at the armory she should be able to make on in an instant."
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 7:44 pm

Serulenia turned around.

"... What... Armory...? What is that...? Is that another part of the village?"

She was a bit scared, actually. She was still unadjusted to the outside world... Maybe meeting this 'Jenny' girl would be a bit too much for her...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 7:47 pm

"The armory I run it is just a little while away from hear we can go there and get the device you need."

-Sheng would say this but he knew he would most likely have to drag Serulenia there since she was not use to being in the outside world.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 7:57 pm

She sighed heavily, swimming down to say goodbye to her Nereid sisters. She needed to tell them the situation before she left so that they did not thing that they were being abandoned. After that, Serulenia swam back up to Sheng and reluctantly said, "... Alright, Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 8:03 pm

"Alright lets go."

-Sheng would say as he would move toward the above the water into the sky as he would then wait for Serulenia to gather her self so they could go with out her freaking out.-
Back to top Go down
Serulenia

Serulenia

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 4:05 am

Serulenia sighed, swimming back up to the surface. She emerged from the waters and got her 3 servants, who were very tired. It was remarkable how they hadn't reverted back to Serulenia. She must have been getting stronger. Regardless, she broke them down and went after Sheng.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 14th 2010, 9:17 am

_Quick Time Skip_

-Sheng would appear back at the Freshwater Sea with all of the sound detecting devices in his hand. In one quick breath Sheng would dive underwater and would place the devices all around the area of Serulenia home out of range and hidden to the point her family would not even notice them. After he was done Sheng would jump out of the water take a breath since he was holding for this quick dive and would disappear heading back to the armory.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out with Serulenia    Out with Serulenia  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Out with Serulenia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3