Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sibs Returns - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sibs Returns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Siblyx

Siblyx

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Construction/Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon: Plasma Sword
Character Info (Highlight):

Sibs Returns - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:14 pm

"Shinigami-sama...."

-Sibs said, she turned around whipping her hair in front of Kujas face she began to walk out towards where her room was, regardless if she knew where it was or not in this underground fortress.-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:25 pm

Kuja's eyes gleamed as she spoke the name of Shinigami, his frown of distaste suddenly curling back into the sinister smirk of elegant bliss. Finally... It was out.

"... Shinigami, hm...? The reaper, himself. Well now, my little canary... Your use to me has just grown exponentially, you see. The prologue is coming to an end swiftly... and we can finally, TRULY start the show soon..."

He flipped his hair as if he weren't just angry before. He started to speak a little louder, so that Siblyx could hear him clearly as she walked away.

"... I want you to be in my grand finale. And with you here, not only will you collect souls for me... But you will allow me to have Shibusen under my thumb... I thank you humbly for your time here, my pet..."

Kuja knew that escape was impossible without the correct means, which only Kuja truly knew about... especially with Valia Pira active... Siblyx couldn't escape, and would not be under heavy watch.

"... My sweet, little canary..."

Kuja started to walk away in an arbitrary direction now... He had more things to do.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:29 pm

-A cold cold chill was sent down Sibs' spine, Kuja reverting to normal at Sibs rebellious tone scared her a bit. Unlike her Kuja was VERY passive aggressive, and thats what freaked her out, at the end of this whole thing he still had his way. And now she unveiled her ties to shibusen she couldn't betray Shibusen... she couldn't. Sibs stopped walking-

"Are we going to do some more reaping, or do I get another day off?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:38 pm

Kuja couldn't help but laugh at her. He only continued walking, ready to leave her alone to herself.

"What does it matter? All your days belong to me."

He was definitely sure about that... In an instant, she went from being an employee to another servant of Kuja's army... Or, a better word, a captive.

"... Be ready whenever I call for you" Kuja would say without looking at her. He waved at her without turning around, disappearing down one of the many, many corridors of the palace... laughing.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:48 pm

-Sibs clenched her fist and huffed her way back to her room. She felt like contacting Shinigami again but for some reason or another she felt, deep inside her that would be impossible-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 7:07 pm

At that moment, the monsters that Sibs had at her disposal crawled out of her captive and returned to Kuja. She had lost her privilege to use them. Kuja was long gone from Siblyx's room, but had another thought for the 'soul collection' that she suggested... Kuja was in need of some souls soon. But, he wasn't going to use Sibs for that, now. Because of her ties with Shinigami, he wished to preserve her body for when the time was right... In the meantime in between time, Kuja would use his monsters to collect souls and go look for more... 'Pets.'

"... And to finish the prologue... I must collect. Then, Act 1 can begin... And the star of that scene will be the Kage of the Dusk Village... and Lord Death, himself..."

Kuja had everything planned out. No matter what, nothing could destroy his plan... only add to it. It was marvelous. Naturally, he could now leave freely, since Siblyx was under his thumb and the Valia Pira wouldn't allow her to escape... nor did she know how, so he didn't have to worry. And if she were to sleuth around without permission, the monsters or Black Mages would get her.

Knowing this, Kuja stepped on one of the warping panels, heading back out to the open Vescrutia... He aimed to set his monsters lose to collect souls... But before that, more pets. That was first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sibs Returns
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3