Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sibs Returns - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sibs Returns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Sibs Returns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 17th 2010, 5:30 am

Shinigami cocked his head to the side, seeming to be in deep thought.

"... Huuuh... A meister? Could he have found a stray person with Weapon's Blood on the street or in his own travels...? Or... Could he be in possession of a Dark Weapon...? Hah... I'm sure that Sibby-chan would have noticed if his weapon were a Dark Weapon, as their souls and wavelengths are very different from normal ones... They are generally a blood red in color and are filled with nothing but negative emotions as well as lust for other souls..."

Shinigami then realized that she called him a mage. That meant that he must have used magic, just like the witches.

"... And he uses magic. He might be associated with the witches, if that is the case.. But, it can't be known if he is with the witches we have made an alliance with, or the rogue witches that roam the Dusk village..."

This guy was puzzling, even for Shinigami. He was creating an army for unknown means, but still needed more souls. He was a meister and a magic-user at the same time, but did not wield a Dark Weapon nor did he seem to have the same destructive intent as rogue witches do...

"Hm.. Okay, okay, Sibby-chan! You are doing well! Continue your sleuthing and check back with me once you find out something else. GOOD WORK~!!"

Shinigami would unleash his rather large, flat, box-like hand and give Sibs the thumbs up and a friendly wink, to show that he was happy about her progress.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Construction/Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon: Plasma Sword
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 4:25 pm

-Sibs responded with a thumbs up and waved Shinigami-sama goodbye, she was positive something was going on, on his end at least but here she was clueless either way she had to keep pushing and figuring out what Kuja was up to so she walked to her bed and went to sleep for she was really tired. More soul collecting the next day pherhaps-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 6:54 pm

--Time Skip--

The next day, Kuja would lightly rap the door of Siblyx to see if she had awaken from her deep slumber. He realized how tired she was yesterday and would let her sleep if she still needed it... he wanted her at her full potential for.. Soul Collecting.

"... My sweetest canary..." he would say lightly, his voice would be able to be heard clearly through the door despite this, "... are you awake, by chance?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 7:09 pm

"mmbmbmbmbbmmnmnnmbmmbm..... Yeah"

-Sibs said as she groaned from under her blankets, Kuja for a suspect evil guy definitely treated her will but she was still curious though. But slowly her guard was steadily dropping.-

"What are we up to today?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 7:19 pm

Kuja wanted to collect more souls, but he felt that such a thing could be completed at another time. Right now...

"... Why, whatever it is you wish to do. You worked yourself rather hard yesterday... And for a portion of today, I wish to let you do something that you want to. Afterward, we shall promptly begin Soul Collecting once more."

Kuja flipped his hair, though she couldn't see it.

"... Might I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 7:39 pm

-Sibs wrapped herself around in her covers and sat herself up-

"Sure..."

-She said as she whipped her hair from out in front of her face, it was all stringy and messy-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 8:02 pm

Kuja smiled, opening the door gently and walking in carefully.

"... Well then, madam, do you have any idea what you wish to do today? I am open to let you do almost anything..."

Kuja bowed slightly to her in an elegant fashion, closing his eyes as he raised from the bowed position.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 8:06 pm

"DEVOUR SOULS!"

-Sibs shouted flailing her arms about in a frantic fashion... and let the silence grow still for a second-

"Just kidding, What would you do if you had a day off?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 8:30 pm

".. What an... odd question."

A day off? Kuja barely considered this work of any kind. It was part of his entertainment... his joy... his fun... His... plan. However, Siblyx thought that his actions were work, so he'd play along with it for now.

"... Well. If I had the day off, as you say.. I would cruise the planet in the Invincible and take in the sights, of course. Perhaps expand my knowledge of the culture to a more broad outlook? It is always nice to... know about the area. Why ever do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 10:45 pm

"Eh, just to see what it is you would wanna do, everyone has something that they always want to do in their spare time. Whether it be conquer the world or just fuckin' sleep ya kno?"

-She said as she sat with her chin in her palms-

"But, I have 74 Souls, I'm almost a deathscythe... and you can teach me magic when that happens right?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 3:57 am

She seemed to be getting rather attached to Kuja all too soon. He seemed to like it, taking her offer into consideration.. However, he noticed that she didn't have the key... 'requirements' for her to learn the magic that he knew.

"... Of course I would be able to... Given you have the requirements for learning the magic of a mage by then, that is... Even if you were to become a.. 'Death Scythe' right now, you would not have the capabilities of learning my magics. You need to be a Mage, yourself..."

Naturally, he was talking about Black Mage, White Mage, etc. Siblyx was none of that, which was the only problem for her. So, for the moment, that was out of the question.

"... Though, let us not trail off into other affairs and reconvene with the matter at hand... What is it you wish to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 12:06 pm

-Sibs thought for a second, probably considering taking up this magic thing a bit later but wanted to go to space for a bit. She hadn't been there by her own power before and really wanted to go. She only hoped she would be granted this request by Kuja-

"Um... can we go to space? I really, really, want to go. I've never been before using my own power. And I think I can do something now that I've got a bit stronger."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 1st 2010, 6:13 am

Kuja was first a bit surprised at her question, wanting to know why she wanted to go into space.. and, for that matter, how.

"... I will send you there if you wish it... Though, if you wish me to come, I doubt I would be able to, unfortunately... For that is a trip that I cannot afford to make at this moment. There are things I need to take care of in the Desert Palace..."

He lightly brushed away hair from his eyes, pondering on something.

"... Shall you go by your own means, or do you need one of my own?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 1st 2010, 9:34 am

"I can go up there alone... I'll be back later and then we can gather more souls after wards kay?"

-Sibs said as she threw the covers off of her self, and getting dressed in that same motion. So fast that no revealing part of her was shown! How amazing. All she needed was Kuja's say so to get out of this place-

"How do I find this place once I'm out? Do I get a key?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 7:03 am

There were no keys to get into the Desert Palace... One could only enter through the traps in the desert or through the warp panels that Kuja could spontaneously create... But, Kuja had a plan, already.

"... Tell you what.. I'll lend you the Min-Invincible again, since portable warp panels do not exist... There is no way to get into this place without a warp panel, anyway. So, whenever you are done with what you need to do... Just summon me on the Mini-Invincible and I will have it warp you back down.. Does that suffice?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 11:22 am

-Siblyx gave Kuja a thumbs up and with that motion, she was gone... off to train in space and learn something new perhaps-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 6:11 pm

Kuja smiled, watching her as she departed. Once she left, he flipped his hair, his gaze becoming elegantly grim.

"... Time to utilize this time to myself... In a number of ways. Hmhmhmhm..."

He exited from her room, then using magic, he warped himself into a secret part of the Desert Palace, unknown to anyone but himself. He commenced with his 'work.'
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 10:57 pm

-Sibs reappeared after about 18 hours of straight training in space it was evident that she got stronger for her wavelength was quite foreboding at this rate, she walked around the castle until she neared a room that had something behind it, it felt like a weapon... snooping of course Sibs walked closer to the door and felt the weapons presence it was locked away against its will. This was probably Kujas weapon, she tried opening the door but of course it was locked by magical means so she attempted to call out to the weapon-

"Anyone back there?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2010, 6:46 am

There was no answer. There was a low fluctuation of a wavelength from the room, but nothing more. It was as if this weapon were being consumed... By insanity... But what weapon was behind the door? No one knew.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2010, 12:02 pm

-Sibs panicked... she tried to force the door open but she got forced back as if she was repelled by some means the more she listened the more she could sense the faint screams of the weapon as if they were slowly fading away. She called out to Kuja-

"KUJA! Open this damn door!"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:29 pm

The door still did not open. Before long, there was no more sound. The original wavelength that Sibs felt would be no more... only insanity took its place. The wavelength was horrible.... Disfigured. A mixture of insanity and magic overwhelming the original soul... poisoning it and warping it... The soul was green now, as when souls are merged with magic as well as insanity, they change from both red, blue and purple to just a greenish color. But, that was quickly dealt with. Kuja exited the room completely fine, though didn't look pleased.

"... Dare you curse at me? I think I must remind you who your master is..."

Kuja's normally elegant smile on his face was a terrifically displeased frown. Though slight, it said a lot about his mood. He looked at her and could tell she had seen something she wasn't supposed to... And if it shocked her that much, then...

"... Siblyx. Who is your master, might I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 8:06 pm

-The insanity wavelength that now replaced the weapon, when Kuja opened the door flooded Sibs' emotions with something that she never experienced, but once the door was closed she snapped back to reality.-

"Master? As far as I'm concerned you need me... I thought we agreed no more hiding shit."

-Sibs said, overtly pissed off that a weapon back there just got overcome with insanity, was this where her work was going?-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 8:41 pm

Kuja scoffed, now raising his voice a bit... Something he normally did not do.

"Seems as though you have misinterpreted my question... Allow me to restate it... WHO is your master?"

Kuja placed a hand on the door, his hair starting to rise up, then fall slowly... repeatedly. His patience was wearing thin as of now.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 8:51 pm

"If anything, you're my employer... I can collect souls somewhere else. And you know this."
-Sibs got in Kujas face now, her soul was on the rise-

"And you also know, the more attention you draw to yourself the more everyone is going to be on your ass. I'm just an understudy in your grand performance..."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 9:09 pm

"Shut up!! After this time, I shall not ask you again..."

Kuja wasn't the patient type when it came to disobedience, not at all. And actually... He was in the mood for soul collecting at this moment.. And he saw a powerful soul before him right there. Stuck in his base. Which had all of his monsters and traps in it. So, he asked once more... This time, more gently.

"... Who is your master?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sibs Returns
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next