Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sibs Returns I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 64 on October 5th 2024, 6:17 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sibs Returns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Siblyx

Siblyx

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Construction/Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon: Plasma Sword
Character Info (Highlight):

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 12:39 pm

-Siblyx was ported back to Kujas underground place in once piece, in the room that they left in. She hoped that she preformed well because that was surprisingly tough for her first mission.-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 4:25 am

Kuja was standing right in front of where Siblyx appeared, clapping slowly and slightly.

"... Marvelous. I applaud your performance, my dear... You are just as I expected. Not only have I attained the ultimate weapon, but... I also have more precious pets. However, I am still in need of some more... souls."

Kuja turned around, starting in an arbitrary direction before stopping.

"... Do you know of a place where I can attain even more souls, my dear? I need them fast... I am sure you know this place a lot better than I do or could ever know it.. So I rely on you."

He turned around, his face very lax, yet still retaining elegance, something only Kuja could do.

"And so, do you know, my sweet little canary?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 8:36 pm

"The Darkness Lands..."

-Is what came out of her mouth immedieately, she remembered from her mission there the monsters came in rather large swarms of pwnage and she hardly ever fought one on one. She regretted going there again but at least she would have the help of Kuja's lil freaks on her side.-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 9:00 pm

Kuja quirked a brow, intrigued by the mention of this place. He swiftly faced Siblyx and slightly smiled, letting out a small giggle.

"Well then, if you deem this place fit, then by all means, go ahead. I will follow behind as merely a whisper in your ear..."

The Mini-Invincible would float around Siblyx's head.

"Before you go, however... Do you need to rest? Refresh yourself in any way...? After just getting back, I would think you would be tired..."
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 9:16 pm

-Kuja was right, now that it crossed her mind Sibs was really fuckin' exhausted she nodded and she assumed that living quarters would be provided. After all she didn't know how to get out of here without his permission-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 9:28 pm

Kuja chuckled lightly, then started down a random corridor of the expansive palace.

"... Hmhm... As I thought... Come, my sweet. I have only the best for you..."

He was heading into a sector of the Desert Palace that no monsters inhabited, in case Siblyx were to be troubled during the night. It would have everything she desired, as well.

"I hope it is to your liking..."
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2010, 9:16 am

-Sibs followed, taking in the scenery of the sort looking at the castle still wondering how it could have been constructed underground but hey... I guess with magic anything is possible.-

"So, I know you want these souls so that you can become a deathscythe... but what's your move after that? The more souls you rack up the more the 'powers that be' start focusing on you. And to top it all off, your an unregistered meister"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 6:00 am

Kuja only glanced back at Sibs out of the corner of his eye, giggling lowly to himself. He knew she was going to ask about his angle sooner or later... Seems to have been sooner.

"... My sweet, you shouldn't concern yourself with such things... Just the thought of helping me should be more than enough to satisfy you. However..."

Kuja paused, turned profile left at a wall.

"... If you really insist on knowing what I need the souls for... Come. I can show you. Because I surely do not need them for such a trivial thing as a 'Death Scythe.' At least, not right at this moment."

With a wave of the hand and some shimmering of the wall, it disappeared, revealing a staircase. He started down the grim pathway into an unknown section of the palace, once again. They were now off track of Siblyx's room path.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 2:39 am

"Well, I feel like I deserve to know Kuja... I'm the curious type."

-Sibs said with a flirtatious undertone... she kept walking for she was curious as to what was up-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 7:08 am

Kuja smirked, glancing at her through the corner of his eye for just a moment, then looking forward again. He would continue down the stairs until he reached the final step. A large machine was seen furiously working, sounding very old, but looking to be in its prime. From it, a large amount of Mist was being expelled, and eggs seemed to be produced from it.

In the corner of the room, there were many glowing yellow eyes, all of which looked exactly the same. Kuja walked over to the glowing eyes and turned back to Siblyx.

"Behold, my sweet, the Black Mages!"

There was then a light which came out of nowhere, revealed to be produced by one of the hands of the Black Mages, illuminating the dark room, and the Black Mages becoming apparent.

Sibs Returns Blackmagesffix

"These Black Mages..." Kuja began, "... Are a special variety. They are not a Job which you can take in this village, but actually a different race of people entirely... Produced predominantly by Mist, like all monsters are, however what sets them apart from any typical doll is that they need souls, as well... Once filled with a soul, they may come to life. Though, Unlike 'true' Black Mages, these cannot learn any new Black Magic than what they have been preset with, due to their lack of a conscious mind."

Kuja began to snap his fingers in front of their eyes, revealing that they truly were not conscious, but instead would listen to whatever Kuja said without hesitation...

"Remarkable beings, aren't they? Naturally, they are for protection on my Airship and of my Desert Palace.. In case my monsters are handled, that is, then the Black Mages will intervene. And then... After that..."

Kuja giggled to himself, seeming too giddy to even complete his sentence about what was in line of defense AFTER the Black Mages.

"... Ho, hum, but I guess that is enough. There are only 4 Types of these Black Mages, however. A-D. A being the weakest and D being the strongest..."

After saying that sentence, Kuja started to ponder about something. Though, he quickly snapped out of it and walked close to Siblyx.

"Now do you see why I am in need of so many souls, my little canary...?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 4:25 pm

"So, how combat ready are they? Do you honestly think they are strong enough?"

-Sibs said a little inquisitively... she was curious as to what preset of spells they had. hopefully not flare or some shit like that.-

"I could test one for you... the D, maybe the C. Let's not get ahead of ourselves."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 4:38 pm

Kuja wondered why she was so persistent to fight even though she was still obviously drained... Was she that confident in her own abilities, or was it that she just did not know when to quit? Both were very useful traits that Kuja oh, so admired...

"... My sweet, you are still tired. I will allow you to test out Type C, because of this. My Black Mages most likely will not be able to outspeed you, or most anything else, for that matter... But what they lack there is what they make up for in power and number, as I hope... If not.. I always have... The Waltzes.."

Kuja turned, holding his hand out in front of him. One of the Type Cs then stepped forward, staff in hand.

Sibs Returns TypeC

"Type C, being the third of the Black Mages, has access to high 3rd level spells, thanks to its staff and higher capacity and resistance to magic than A and B. Treat it well, my sweet..."

Type C stood there, almost motionless. It did not seem hostile at all, however magic was flowing from its rune-inscribed staff. It pointed its staff at Siblyx and without warning, shouted "KILL!!" at the top of its voice, firing off a massive Thundaga at her right from the start. The size and power paled in comparison to what Kuja had done before, but it was still nothing to play with.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 4:46 pm

-Sibs was pretty fuckin' tired, but it was in her character to get ahead of herself but she remembered the ring she had on her finger and what it could do for a minute. She flipped out of the way sliding to a stop and activated her ring, internalizing the flames she can hyper-activate herself up to normal speed for a short amount of time.-

"Kay.... her I go"

-She took off nearing the mage in less than a second with a kick to it's face nothing special, just some trial and error stuff-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 5:01 pm

The Black Mage was launched back by the kick, flying into a wall, then onto the ground. However, after that, it got back up as if nothing happened, holding its staff up to Sibs again.

"KILL!!"

This time, the air in the area parted, trying to suffocate Siblyx. All of the air had been manifested into gigantic green, sharp swirling magic around Sibs, trying to slice her up in every which way whilst also stealing her air. This was Aeroga.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 8:42 pm

-Sibs looked fuckin' confused... it took a kick of hers one that could crack mountains! Reduce houses to rubble! This notion distracted her from the magic that the thing used next which made the air around her weird, weapons dont breathe anyway... at least sibs doesn't but this slicing bit was an issue she instinctively crossed her arms in front of her this cuts were beginning to penetrate her QGP skin which was uber dense. Combat rolling out of the way she fired blasts of her soul energy from her palms cloaked in the sun flame causing them to look like yellow beams of super speed heading for the damn thing.-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 5:25 am

Type C was hit yet again, being launched into the wall, this time, steam rising from its body as if it were on fire. Yet, still, it got back up and pointed its staff at Siblyx.

"KILL!!!!"

It shrieked out again, this time using a combination of attacks. It would use Geomancy, a special ability of Black Mages that allows them to weaken the resistances of their foes who have been hit with their magical attacks. Since this was only the first time it was being used, this meant anything that Siblyx was able to absorb for energy or was immune to would suddenly be able to affect her negatively.

Next, the Type C would use Demi, a gravity based attack which would try to suck Siblyx in and crush the life out of her. If she was immune to gravity attacks before, she would suddenly be harmed by them thanks to the effects of the Geomancy. The Type C was trying to keep her in one place.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 8:25 pm

-The Type C would find that white scars would appear on his body, this being Sib's frustration soul that infected whatever surface the blasts collided with. She then felt some spell affecting her in some way but paid no mind to it until she felt the gravity be heavy around her. She pressed her hands to her heart turning into her astrophysical plasma form where she would normally be free to roam, but she still felt the crushing gravitational force! Amazed by this she panicked and darted out of the immediate area towards the Robot, she was invisible unable to detect by the most skilled of speels and sensors she was dizzy from the technique but she aimed to collide with the type C like a laser and phase through it-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 8:44 pm

Even as the Frustration Soul started to affect Type C, it still persisted in attack... Or, it would, if it could see Siblyx. Unfortunately, because these are generic and artificial beings, the Black Mage wouldn't be able to see Siblyx in this form. This caused it to stop its onslaught and instead, fall silent, waiting for the word from Kuja.

Though as it waited, Siblyx would have already collided with it, causing the Type C to be destroyed. No soul came out.

Kuja applauded slowly once the Type C was destroyed.

"... Now, my little canary... How do you like my subjects? Are they not the very essence of obedience?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 8:35 pm

-Sibs turned back to normal and slid to a stop before she hit the wall...exhausted, sleeping-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 12th 2010, 7:21 am

Kuja stared at the sleeping Siblyx, a look of sweet malice, yet affection was plastered on his face. He awayed the remaining Black Mages, and could only smile. He knew she was going to give out soon enough.

"Sleep tight, my little canary... This is only Act 1 of the entire grand play..."

He lifted her with magic into his arms, surrounding her in said magic as to keep her asleep and away from the elements. Kuja slowly walked up the stairs.

"... Black Waltzes. Tend to the Mages."

Yellow, slanted eyes opened up that resembled the Black Mages', only more menacing. Their forms could not be seen, but there were 3 sets of eyes that were apparent. Before anything else happened, Kuja continued up the stairs and back down the original path he was leading Siblyx to. He would come to a rather regal room, though, naturally, not as regal or as fancy as his own, and he would gently place her in the bed, his magic around her dissipating.

"... May you be ready for Act 2..."

He said lowly, turning off the light and exiting the room, his looming silhouette and gleaming eyes the only things able to be seen before the door was closed.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 15th 2010, 4:01 pm

-Sibs woke up almost instantly and tried to contact Shinigami, he had a feeling she was being watched by him. Perhaps through er soul? Maybe she could contact him via the same means? Searching deep inside her self she entered a state of soul perception hoping to achieve some contact with the god of death-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 5:59 am

Shinigami was technically not able to be reached by Soul Perception, as he could only be contacted via any sort of reflective object and writing his phone number on it... And it was true that Shinigami was watching her movements from his mirror back in Shibusen, but... He could not call her.

"... Haaa... She is trying to contact me via Soul Perception... I guess I forgot to tell her that I can only be reached by my phone... Mmm... Maybe if I.."

Shinigami started to concentrate on Siblyx's position very hard, trying to send his wavelength through the mirror, since he could use mirrors as portals.

"42-42-564... 42-42-564..."
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 11:38 am

-Looking at the mirror, Sibs noticed that it started to shift and turn as if something was coming maybe Kuja was watching her? It was worth a shot... walking up to the mirror she noticed various numbers begin to from she traced them on the mirror as if writing them herself to her surprise it was shinigami sama-

"Shinigami-sama..."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 5:09 pm

The mirror would begin to fluctuate even more, and as Sibs wrote the numbers, Shinigami's image appeared in the mirror as if it were a portal.

"Hii~ Heeey~ How are you, Sibby-chan~? How is your mission going~?"
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 8:52 pm

"SHHHHh... he could be watching and stuff!"

-Sibs said putting her finger over her lips, she flipped her hair out of her way and continued speaking softly.-

"Well, it's going cool I guess. He's a meister, and he has a weapon in the back. But at the same time he's a wizard too and is using these souls to build an army of automated mages with powerful spells, But I feel like he's hiding something else. He's that type of person. He needs WAY more souls. for himself and for his army."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sibs Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibs Returns   Sibs Returns Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sibs Returns
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next