Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 17
Kekkei Genkai : TBA

Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Empty
PostSubject: Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)   Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Icon_minitime1December 13th 2010, 8:34 pm

*Kyono appeared at Kyono's office once again, ready to ask another question. Even though it seemed to early to request such a task, he thought he was rather ready to do so.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)   Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 5:24 am

Khrona appeared to Kyono's wishes, of course, a little bit puzzled as to why the ranking exam was requested so early... Heh. He didn't know Khrona that well, it seemed. Perfect.

"... Kyono. How are you? Requesting an exam personally from me?"
Back to top Go down
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

PostSubject: Re: Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)   Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 8:41 am

*Staring at Khrona with a questioning look, he fixed his postures taking his hands out his pockets.*

"Well, I thought it would seem right to be tested by the leader... Give's a stronger stand point than one being given by any other appointed to do so.."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)   Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:15 pm

Khrona chuckled a bit to himself. He knew naught of who Khrona was. It tickled him, a bit... But Kyono would learn, just as all newbies did... From behind Khrona, his two partners walked out into visibility... Misery and Despair. They stood next to him, smiling just the same.

"Well, Kyono, if that's the case... I'll let you fight me without my weapons. But, you do have a choice... You can either fight me, my weapon Misery, or my other weapon Despair... Choose wisely."

Misery and Despair threw themselves at Khrona, falling all over him in sexual ways. Khrona just stood there with piercing eyes, chuckling lightly to himself. He awaited the answer...
Back to top Go down
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

PostSubject: Re: Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)   Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:35 pm

*Kyono just sat and stared for a bit. He honestly did not care exactly what choice he had to make, so he just made the first choice he could think of.*

"I think I'd rather have you do it Kage-san."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)   Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Icon_minitime1December 14th 2010, 6:46 pm

Khrona already knew that he would be chosen. It made him chuckle even more.

"Ooooh, what a nice choice... A wonderful choice, isn't it, girls?"

Misery and Despair frowned, Despair quickly wrapping Misery and herself in her dimensional dress, warping off to another location. It was now only Khrona and Kyono. Oh, what fun.

"Hm... I don't even know what to do... Ha! I'll show you the prized ability of those of the Dusk Village... The power of the soul."

Khrona always loved to show off the power of Soul Wavelength to newbies... It encouraged them to learn it and go to Shinigami to figure out how to use it.

"Well, Kyono. This is your test. You must defeat me in battle."

Khrona expanded his gigantic black dragon wings, the force pushing away all of the snow within a 1,000 foot radius of Khrona, leaving the land bare and plain. Most likely the immense force would push Kyono away and catch him off guard. Khrona always loved to do that, too.

"On your guard."
Back to top Go down
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

PostSubject: Re: Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)   Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 10:43 am

*Kyono twirled in mid air and began a series of flips stopping right at the edge of the cleared ground. He looked around observing what Khrona just did, a slight nervous feeling hitting him as he draw Carver from its holster.*

"Wow... Didn't see that coming..."

*Shaking his head, he didn't pay attetion to Khrona's wings, and instead, he burst forward in a dead sprint. This may have seemed foolish, but he thought he would see what a direct attack would prove. Aiming Carver's tip at Khrona's chest, when he got within reach, he thrusted the blade forward, attempting to pierce Khrona right through the heart.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)   Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 4:58 pm

Khrona shook his head, still chuckling to himself. Oh, what a fool he was to run right up on Khrona... But it was a learning experience. Khrona's wings were expanded, ready for action. With just a gentle flap of his wings, Kyono would be pushed back from Khrona about 200 feet away. He would feel the force push heavily on his bones.

"... I'm going to tell you now. That is not the best way for you to win this."

Khrona was then behind Kyono before he hit the ground, his wings formed into gigantic fists aimed down on Kyono. He shot his fists down on Kyono's position, trying to crush him into oblivion, the smile of insanity slithering across his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)   Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Test For Kyono? (Dusk or Khrona)
Page 1 of 1