Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Empty
PostSubject: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 8:19 pm

*Maze watched as the flowers around him swayed in the win. He was atop a mountain peek which the area hadn't been affected by Winter and was still filled with greenery.*

"This place.... is wonderful"

Last edited by Maze Rituke on December 26th 2010, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 8:39 pm

-At the other end of the mountain peek, Hakku faced Maze with her eyes diverted from his body. She still felt, awkward, around him.-
"... Maze.."
-Her ponytail blew in the same direction as the flowers as she stood timidly. She couldn't figure out what it was at the moment, but she was feeling something at this moment.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 8:45 pm

"Hakku...."

*He didn't know how but there she was, Hakku was here in front of him...and it was weird. The last time they had met she had ran around from him after he kissed her. It was a very unexpected surprise. Maze shifted his body toward her and tilted his head slightly as he looked at her.*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 8:56 pm

-In his slight advancement toward her, Hakku instinctively backed up a bit, just seeming scared, or uncertain. She couldn't tell.-
"Because of what you did... there is too much that I don't understand about myself.. I don't like that.."
-She said softly, rubbing her arm out of confusion.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 9:04 pm

"Well I am sorry about that but....I'm not sorry about what I did."

*Maze shook his head as he spoke. He didn't try to move closer to Hakku seeing as she'd just backed away. This was going to be a lot harder then He thought..*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 9:07 pm

"...?"
-Finally, she shifted her gaze so that she was looking at Maze, confused on what he said.-
"W-What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 9:13 pm

"I'm sorry that you can't understand yourself but I'm not sorry for kissing you."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 10:06 pm

-She blushed a bit then backed up, pressing both hands against her chest. A lot of uncomfortable feelings came up when she thought about that moment.-
"W-why? This is.. awkward."
-She quivered a bit, but was this due to fear or agitation.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 10:40 pm

*Maze snickered and chuckled a bit at Hakku's question. She was cute like this, innocent, confused apposed to the old her who was calm and knowing.*

"You mean to tell me you don't know? I thought you would of figured it out by now, I know your smart."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 9:59 am

-Her eyes widened her her grew a brighter shade of red. She turned around, crouched down and covered her face.-
"W-wait, so.. you like me? W-Why? I was much different up until now... why does.. my heart.."
-Her heart was beating faster, and she couldn't help but feel horribly awkward. After a few moments, once she settled down a bit, while she was still facing the opposite direction she spoke out to Maze.-
"W-Why do you like me? You had someone else not to long ago... I'm emotionless you know.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 11:14 am

"You don't look emotionless to me. In fact you never did."

*Maze tried to move closer to Hakku taking slow steps as to not scare her.*

"Look,... Hakku-."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 11:33 am

-Hakku didn't say anything, she didn't even move. She stayed crouched down as Maze approached her.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 1:51 pm

*Maze continued his advance till was at Hakku's side and bent down beside her placing his hand on her shoulder*

"I know you must be scared...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 2:06 pm

-She quivered a bit when his hand touched her shoulder. She turned her head enough to see Maze in her peripheral vision.-
"I... don't know.. how does 'being scared', feel?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 10:52 pm

"It's a sudden state of panic and I can understand that Hakku. This is all happening so fast for you..."

*Maze spoke gently to his friend. She was in a fragile state right now and Maze didn't want to do the wrong thing to send her off.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 1st 2011, 1:35 pm

"..."
-After a moment of silence, she slowly stood back up and turned around. She was facing Maze, but she still wasn't looking directly at him.-
"Why am I suddenly feeling emotional...? When I was created.. I didn't have emotions.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2011, 3:46 pm

*Maze rose and stood next to Hakku*

"Like I said I don't think you were created with out emotion but that the ability to feel them were just lock dormant with in you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 4:11 pm

"Ah, I... see.."
-She said with a slight smile, placing her hand on her chest. She stood in silence, almost as if she was collecting her thoughts, and when she was finished she looked over to Maze with a smile.-
"You know whats coming then, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 8:46 am

"Umm?"

*Maze looked at her with his brow raised, but when he noticed that smile on her face he started to back up a bit from her.*

"What do you mean.....Hakku?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 10:42 pm

-Right as he finished saying her name, the back of her hand quickly lashed Maze across the face, leaving a nice red sheen on his cheek.-
"That's... for kissing me. I didn't know what I was experiencing at that moment, until now; I realized how happy I was, because a friend such as you made me feel emotional for the first time. But... I was scared and angry, because you knew I couldn't understand it, yet you did it anyway. You took advantage of me, and having the first friend I ever had do such a thing to me caused me to feel sad... Not to mention... I was also confused as to why you, kissed, me.."
-Her eyes became a little teary, and after she wiped the tears from cheeks, she smiled.-
"But... I'm glad, it all happened I guess."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 10:51 pm

*Maze's head jerked to the side with Hakku's slap and he slowly brought it back to look at her, rubbing his cheek smiling.*

Heh, Guess I had that coming.

*Maze looked at her and saw that it was really true she really did have her emotions now...and Maze was happy for her.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 10:54 pm

-After a moment's silence, Hakku twiddled her thumbs and looked toward Maze.-
"Maze... why, do people kiss each other..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 3:11 am

*Maze's cheeks started to blush thus turning even more red and after Hakku's slap.*

"I-It's to express a sentiment of love, passion, affection, respect, greeting, friendship, or good luck. But it depends on the person for it's different meaning."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 10:08 am

-Before Maze could finish his sentence, Hakku lunged over and kissed him. It was an awkward moment, and even her face turned red, but after a second or two she pulled back and looked at the ground.-
"T-That was because we're friends... and a hint of respect."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1January 11th 2011, 10:53 pm

*Maze smiled.*

"Only a hint huh?......Well I guess I've lost a lot."

*Maze moved himself closer to Hakku. He put his hand on her chin and lifted her head up so that her eyes would meet his.*

"Are you ok now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward    Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maze vs Hakku...It's Akward
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next