Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucine Mandala

Lucine Mandala

Village of Residence : Village of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Brute Virility(Strength/Heal), Cephalopoda Manipulation, Mollusca Manipulation, Trochophore Stage Summon

Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains   Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 12:28 am

☯Lucine wandering around the Village and in the distance, she had seemed to have spotted there, in the distance from afar strange places. "I wonder what resides all the way over there?" Lucine began to think to herself as she held her ponytails upright close to her face. Granting the false eyes to look into the distance by acting like true eyes.☯

"Marvelous! I must know what is out there, in the distance!"

☯Lucine exclaimed and she instantly dropped her pony tails, her false eyes bounced about as she began to jog towards the strange large buildings up ahead. Her long dangling sleeves seemed to have dragged and managed to devour one of her long braided ponytail -since she was jogging which her arms upright clutched closely. However, all this running began to weight in on Lucine as her sight was coming from the false eyes that her head began to spin, since she was with one eye watching the world around her bounce in sight and the other all pitch black.☯

"Wait! Where did ya go?"

☯Lucine shouted in fright as she shook her head to each side, hoping to know where her missing eye managed to go to. Suddenly, she her lost sight began to slowly appear as her eye rolled along with the rest of the braid out of the darkness that was inside her long dangling sleeve.☯

"Oh shoot...I shan't be losing on of you all the time..."

☯Lucine would then snatch up her two braids, holding the two false eyes close to her face, even thought she could not see them, she could see her face from the outside. Then suddenly as she held her eyes in front of her face for what seemed like hours, she broke the silence.☯

"Wh-Where am I? How-Where have you two dragged me too! Where are we now?"

☯Lucine yelled at her two eyes with such anger. She secretly knew they were out to get her, I mean playing tricks on the blind kid, cool. Such confusion poured, even rushed into her conscience as she picked up each braided ponytail and moved them in different directions seeing where she was, not remembering she wanted to go sight seeing. Suddenly, Lucine begins to take a short cut to the left as she spotted a strange goth-architectural cathedral.☯

"Marvelous! Marvelous indeed!"

☯Lucine exclaimed as she would instantly jolt into a high powered sprint, only to meet the large wooden doors several minutes later. Quickly she dropped her braids and she lowered her arms to take a break and rest on her thighs as she would slowly breathe.☯
Back to top Go down
Lucine Mandala

Lucine Mandala

Kekkei Genkai : Brute Virility(Strength/Heal), Cephalopoda Manipulation, Mollusca Manipulation, Trochophore Stage Summon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains   Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 1:34 am

☯Closely after her tantrum of panting for breath after her sprint towards the eerie cathedral, she picked up her ponytail braids and moved her head slowly to each side of where she stood. Then abruptly she turned her braids towards the attention up in front of Lucine, the large doors that stood grand before her. The embedded statures that were spouted around upon the stone surface of the cathedral spiked Lucine's interest of entering it's domain. Slowly she took a step forwards, forgetting that her braided ponytails where in her hands, she dropped one, as it dangled, the eye itself wildly spinning about.☯

"Sorry 'bout that dear, truly I am. I don't know what I would do without you righty..."

☯Lucine softly spoken as she didn't want to hurt her false eye's feelings, in such a way it would break. As she snatched the false eye up and brushed it slightly, she would only quickly return her attention towards the door. Again she slowly moved towards the Cathedral doors, and held out her hand. She didn't know why she was doing this slowly. Maybe because she thought church was in session, or there was a super secret meeting about bunnies or even kittens!☯

"Kittens! Bunnies?! Oh I hope so!"

☯Lucine bellowed aloud as she lunged at the doors and opened them only to slam them to the sides. Her excitement echoed through the many pillars that had many doors and hallways leading to who knew where. However, the large room had a long maroon carpet that lead from the doors to in the unknown distance. Her excitement quickly calmed itself as she saw the Cathedral was empty, no one was about walking around, not even a mouse was stirring!☯

"St-Strange and creepy..."

☯The eerie aura that the place was giving Lucine a lonely feeling inside that she is not acquainted with very fondly. Her arms retreated to hold her stomach. This feeling Lucine was feeling, she was not fond of, it made her a bit nauseas. Several threads from her skirt unknowingly from the naked eye slowly moved, and then a several hundred. Her entire skirt was shaking, and slowly from the edge of her skirt, a strange slimy what appeared at first to be a pinkish blob was revealed and quickly retreated. However, it wasn't just one, there were enough to surround the edges of her skirt.☯

"M-Maybe doin' a lil' bit of training should calm my nerves...yeah that's it...training should help..."

☯Lucine repeated to softly as she hoped to reassure herself that training would calm her nerves. As such she from her badly stitched bag connected to her belt on her waist. Slowly her fingers rummaged through, relying on her sense of touch was good but for finding things it was not a good idea. Until she felt something, she felt it.☯

"AH! I found you Thespian!"

☯Lucine exclaimed as she quickly removed her left hand from her little bag only for a large ax, with a bone for a handle to slowly appear, like Mary Poppin's. She held the blade outwards, about holding it firmly she looked around, trying to spark her imagination, on a secret attack of her imagine-monsters.☯

Back to top Go down
Lucine Mandala

Lucine Mandala

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains   Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 1:44 pm

☯As Lucine greatly held her trusty Thespian high and mighty above her head, a smirk would arrive sinisterly upon her face. Slowly as she slid her right hand upwards, towards the blade of the ax, the ridged surface of the femur bone handle sent chills throughout herself. The hair on the back of her neck stood up about.☯

"So we meet again Mr. G! What's your plan this time, wanting to kill me again!?"

☯Lucine shouted through the air. However, anyone looking or walking about would not see anyone else except for Lucine talking to herself. She was after all a wild child, with a vivid imagination. her words struck a cord as it echoed around the room, still unchanged. Nonetheless, Lucine in her mind saw a large towering figure several feet away, his body was bulky and very hairy.As his hand slowly rose, he would instantly shutter and multiple within a matter of seconds, like a glitch. Lucine took a step back, to regain her almost lost confidence.☯

"I-I will defeat you like I always have...."

☯Lucine said with a cocky tone as she dropped her ax, which would when it left her hands impale the Cathedral floor and stick upwards. Lucine crossed her arms and shook her head to the side, appearing to act with a child like behavior. However, only a few moments later she would reach for her ax only to press her free left hand onto the ground to hoist her up into the air as she leaped up.☯

"Nice try, but you'll never catch me off guard!"

☯Lucine's eye jingled about bouncing in various places, that they could not give Lucine a direct location where her imagin-monster Mr. G was at and his ape clones. But, again something rose from the edges of Lucine's skirt, this time they repeated there arrival than last time and grew long.☯

"Brute Virility! Knock Down!"

☯Lucine shouted as her hands flipped the ax into it's flat side, slamming it's iron surface onto a imagin-monster clone. Once the contact was made the ape clone flew down slamming into the ground. However, what was different from what everyone else saw was the destruction going in the Cathedral. However, Lucine continued to knock down all the clones until each one disappeared.☯

"You gotten soft there Mr. G! I'll settle this once again!"

☯Lucine cried out as her legs settled on the walls of the Cathedral only to lunge her body forward, taking a crash course towards Mr G. Yet he had different plans, as she duck his body downwards only to recover by grabbing hold of Lucine's leg. As he managed to grab hold of her other leg only to spin her tossing her into the air once again. What people saw was Lucine jumping at different amounts of speed, slashing her ax and slamming it into nothing. She had quite the imagination.☯
Back to top Go down
Lucine Mandala

Lucine Mandala

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains   Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2011, 10:23 pm

☯As Lucine continued to hop around over the grand walls of the Cathedral, Mr. G the imagination projection of a large gorilla was stomping, seeming to send shock waves as his fist plummeted on the stone flooring. As these projection of imagination were being perceived in Lucine's mind of "this is actually happening, it's reality". As such her body was thrown from the large amount of force being sent from the shockwaves from Mr. G.☯

"Teething Grasp!"

☯Lucine waved her arms in front and they crisscrossed as they went past each other, thus commanding her many tentacles to ravage from her threaded skirt to wrap around the columns of the Cathedral. Their teeth literally scraping onto the surface, the piercing sound was that of someone scratching a chalkboard. The tentacles attempted to forcefully grab the side, trying to claw into the stone. However, as Lucine flew away her tentacles where creating a tension build-up of that of a sling-shot. Lucine reaching the end of the Cathedral held her position on the wall for a moment until the tension was too great and thus-☯

"Sling-Shot Tentacle Round!"

☯Lucine shouted as the tension broke and her body was propelled forward. Flying towards Mr. G her body would within a matter of seconds would slam right into the great beast. The collision created a large crater where the beast, Mr. G once firmly stood to head-on attack with Lucine, unfortunately, his body was apart of the ground, and Lucine stood up, staring down with her closed fist aimed at his chest.☯

"Looks like I win another round!"

☯The tentacles from her skirt wildly moved about, trying to grasp something to hold it's large mass upward. Strangely, right before Lucine was about to make contact with her fist with Mr. G's chest, a strange large amount of black liquid excreted from her knuckles that stabbed Mr. G. Unbeknown to her, it was melanin within a thick coating of mucus. It was ink. Lucine shocked from this strange phenomena to her, she stepped back and glanced at her fist where the thick spear-like ink sharply stood gallantly; like the proud knight and his sword.☯

"Wh-what is this blasphemous thing?"

☯Lucine became bewildered to this new ability of hers, it was something she needed to investigate by researching what Cephalopod's truly are. With this notion of questioning, Lucine's imagination dissipated from "her" reality as she became to walk towards some library to research.☯
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains   Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wanting to Remember: Lucine Trains
Page 1 of 1