Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Alices powers I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Alices powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Akuma

Alice Akuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Embrace

Alices powers Empty
PostSubject: Alices powers   Alices powers Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 8:46 am

I posses two main powers. One is Draining Kiss and the other is Electrical mastery(Havent got a name for it yet)

------------------Draining Embrace---------------

Draining Embrace is believed to be a much stronger version of the Draining Kiss chakra. At my current level if anything comes in contact with my skin, then I will be able to drain the energy from there body. Draining this energy will grant my control over there powers NOT blood limits, so long as there power is within the realm of my power. I will not keep there powers unless I kill them, but this will only grant me permanent use of there none Kekkei Genkai powers. Of course the amount of time it takes me to gain dominance over there powers depends on the difference in our power levels.

I can also use this chakra to emit small shields and barriers and other cool things like that. each barrier the same ability to either drain chakra or powers. However at my current level I can only drain a shinobi's powers if they make physical contact with my draining embrace Chakra.

------------------Kouatsu Mastery---------------

With my current mastery I am allowed a variety of different powers and abilities.

Kouatsu Eye: My eyes can see the electrical currents/charges within any object with them and I can see almost as fast as a lightning bolt strikes the planet.

Kouatsu Drain:I can drain any form of electrical energy into my body to restore my Electrical pool. I can do this by both touch and without touch. Depending on the amount, distance and object.

Polarity Shield: I form a shield of electrical energy to the same as what may or may not be coming my way. This causes objects to repel themselves way from me. I can also make the shield with the same polarity

Lightnings strike: Alice uses a GREAT sum of her genin chakra pool to summon a lightning bolt from the sky

(will post more)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alices powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alices powers   Alices powers Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 3:13 pm

Draining embrace = Far too broken .
Back to top Go down
Alice Akuma

Alice Akuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Embrace

Alices powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alices powers   Alices powers Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 3:31 pm

I edited it so its not as broken sir
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alices powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alices powers   Alices powers Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 3:41 pm

yesh yesh it's all good then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alices powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alices powers   Alices powers Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alices powers
Page 1 of 1