Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The first step: Aeon... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The first step: Aeon...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The first step: Aeon... Empty
PostSubject: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 11:18 am

-Zeik walks up to the grocery store. He knows Aeon lives here but not sure how to get tho where ever that is.- "Aeon its Zeik...you're friend"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 11:44 am

-=A little robot comes from outside the grocery store. It appears in front of Zeik. beeping and booping.-=

Robot:Are you looking for the master....?

((By the way, would this interaction would be after the Soul Soceity thing right? Not the whole thing, just this current arc right?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 11:50 am

((Yeah its a week after that arc. Im just considering it done as there isn't anything to do now and I and other have things to do. Like this.))

-Zeik head tilted as the voice came from a machine, he had never seen machines do such a thing in his life but that wasn't important now-

"So, long as the master is Aeon"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 11:59 am

Robot: Affirmative. Follow. -=The robot takes Zeik to the back of the grocery store to a large circle panel on the floor. The one that leads to the lab and my house.-=

-=In the main room where the panel will lead to. I look in a mirror. Under my eye is the backwards 7 looking glowing mark. I wonder how far this glow has consume Atomsk. At first it was just his left arm. I'm sure it's progressing fast. Sitting down in a chair I hear the beeps as I notice someone is coming down to the lab.-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 12:04 pm

-Long before Zeik called out to Aeon he placed a powerful genjutsu on the entire area for several miles. This would prevent any interruption and more importantly Kham from seeing his actions. The genjutsu was also being powered by the pentagram meaning Zeik wouldnt be able to use it while he maintained his cloaking device of sorts-

"Aeon...Its been too long."

-Zeik said walking deeper into the room. His face was calm but inside Zeiks mind was something dark. However he maintained a composer hopefully keeping Aeon from worrying-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 12:33 pm

It really has. -=I don't get to many visitors that often. So this is quite the surprise. And Zeik of all people. While his is a friend I know his duties as Kage keep him a busy man.-=
Here to just hang out?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 12:39 pm

-Zeik hands came from beneath his epic jacket and moved his hair from in front of his face. His eyes were telling Aeon to run but his voice spoke the complete opposite. Aeon more then likely wouldn't notice until it was to late, considering Zeik always looked uneasy. Its the draw back of living the life of a Hellgate-

"Aeon...do you remember what happened roughly six years ago?"

-Zeik said knowing Aeon hadn't forgot about the malicious Coup de te-

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 3:20 pm

((WHOA? It's only been 2 years in story time since the Abyssal Coup?))

It's sort of hard to forget something like that.. -=My mind drifts to that time when the Coup occured. After all that has happened those involved have been on 'good' terms but it was never really spoken about.=- why bring that up? It feels weird talking about it, Zeik. -=My body tenses up. Never really thinking about it my mind starts to get a bit on edge-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 3:39 pm

(Two or three im not sure off hand)

-Zeik lifted his head to Aeon and summoned an orb of unusual energy. The energy spiritual around Zeik's right hand as he prepared to say something- "Well ae-. AEON R-" -A voice came from the orb of energy but was quickly silenced by a crushing motion in Zeik's hand.-

"Well looks like the jig is up huh?"

-Zeik said walking towards Aeon-

"You,shiro,vash,kham....and Zk. You all betrayed me on that day all for what? So you could make a new home...I wasn't forcing any of you to be my friend but thats water under the bridge right"

-With that said Zeik summoned the orb again. This time it was swirling with Hell gate symbols and spoke not a single word. It was completely under Zeiks control. The power of the terror of death at his wake and he was going to use every ounce of it to beat the man before him.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 4:01 pm

-=All the various computers tubes equipment begin to fold away and as the lab soon looks like an empty grid-like room. As they are programmed to do it.=-
That voice Skeith.....is Zeik really controlling him?...what is this really about Zeik?? -=Reaching back I place my hand on the shaft of Fulmination. Lightning starts to spark up around my whole right arm.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 4:04 pm

"Revenge"

-Zeik saids making a swift movement with his right hand. A scythe forms and unless Aeon moves he and everything behind him will be cut in half in a diagonal fashion-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 4:05 pm

((2 years was the jump from the abyss coup to the nightmare, 1 year time skip after the Org 13 event, another 2 years after ZK went apeshit the first time, a year since Zeik lefthe Azure to join the nightmare, and another year since the nightmare got disbanded... dont mean to be nosy or anything but that's how the wiki says it lol))
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 4:09 pm

((No problem I kinda want to find out. so it's been 6 years story wise. meaning Aeon is 22 now. Just wanted to make sure of that. I only thought about 4 years past.))

-=Moving out of the way of the slash. I draw Fulmination and the Lightning now greatly surges around my arm.=-
Why wait untill now?? What purpose does that serve now? -=With a slash of my blade, Lightning in a net-like form falls down toward Zeik. It with a high paralysis capabilities, so as to at least get Zeik to try to stand still and talk=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 4:38 pm

-Zeik made the same slicing motion with his skeith scythe and the electrical net would slowly disolve into nothing. It would appear Zeik was cutting the net with more then a slash but it wouldnt be clear yet unless Aeon looked deeper into his slice, something Zeik wasn't going to leT him do-

"Why does that matter, why does ANYTHING matter?"

-Zeik said swinging his scythe once more trying to cleave aeon in half-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 6:40 pm

Zeik would you calm down?! -=Yelling at Zeik my Chakra Eye activates as well as 2 Chakra Blades forming behind me floating. I land on the ground and circle start to circle Zeik with the Chakra Blades shooting lasers as I go. Fulmination now completely turns into Lightning as I start to form a Raikiri in my hand as well. While circling Zeik it would look like a Lightning bolt was running around him=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 6:54 pm

-Zeik place the scythe on the ground an a dark red aura appeared around his person. The red aura would cause the beams to reflect violently around Aeon's lab. The beams would either break through the walls of Aeon's lab or they would continually reflect until the energy in them dies or Aeon stops them. However the more the beams strike the barrier the further it will expand-

"I am calm Aeon...this has to happen. There are consequences for all of our actions...even mine"

-As for Aeon's charge Zeik's barrier would act instinctively to defend him and once he got close enough the barrier would try to skewer him.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 7:50 pm

-=Seeing the beams start to bounce around, I cancel them as I continue my circular run. The Lightning only picking up ferocity=-
Consequence? Tch. and you must be the one handing them out. A regular old Grim Reaper! -=My eyes sharpen with a certain venomous feeling in them. He is definitly using some of Skeith witch in itself angers me.-= You said even you huh? Do you intend to hand out your own consequence?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 8:05 pm

-Zeik lets down the barrier and lays the blade end of the scythe on the ground.-

"..."

-Aeon was right. Zeik was using the power of Skeith to fight Aeon. Zeik knew this was the best power to use against him, seeing as his other avatars were with Zk and the strongest was within his own grasp.-

"You should worry about that Aeon"

-Zeik said gesturing to the slash behind Aeon. There was some type of black energy devouring Aeon's Lab and without warning spires would lunch from the wall trying to grab hold of Aeon. Of course a man of his speed was going to avoid this genin tactic but how he did that would depict Zeiks next move. It must be hard fighting a man who plans more then five minuets in advance in any fight-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 9:48 pm

Looks like you did a good enough job watching Skeith. -=Even if I can't really bond with Skeith at the moment, it would't be that hard to either kill Skeith him or rip him out of Zeik after all his was my father's creation if anyone, I knew how to work him.-=
Thanks...-=Cleary a tone of sarcasm was being portrayed. Using quick small movements I'll avoid the spire but I wouldn't end up drastically changing my position on the floor. The destruction of my lab also stikes a cord in me that gets me a bit more upset. With all the Lightning stored in my arm I raise it up as it releases in powerful bolts of Lightning ripping through the area in large column forms. Heading toward Zeik, the blackness, everything. As I bring my arm down forcefully 100 of my Chakra Blades litter the air around me.-= I'm not going to let you get away with what you've done to Skeith.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 2:25 am

"Hmp" -Zeik rips Aeon's lab in half and quickly leaves the area. Zeik knew blocking that move would prove futile in such a cramped space. Luckily Zeik took this into account and made sure to make his genjutsu cover a large enough distance.-

-Once outside Zeik would continue jumping back allowing Aeon's jutsu to chase him. They were closing in quickly but this is what Zeik wanted. From the scythe a large ball of reddish energy would be released. The ball large enough to engulf Aeons lab swept through the battle field erasing all energy it came in contact with-

"Da..data Drain"

-Zeik says as he rest his scythe Knowing firing that move would thoroughly piss Aeon off. It was only a matter of time before he made a reckless decision-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 9:54 am

-=With the lab split in half. It would no doubt rip the grocery store above in half as well. With the sky in view I hop to the top of the Grocery Store and from there even higher into the sky, naturally the Chakra Blades follow. The Data Drain fired would reduce the Lightning coulnms to mere toothpicks before they fade out. While high in the air bordering space in the palm of my hand is a wild clump of Lightning Chakra. Surrounding the clump are feathers made from my wind Chakra.-= That power, belong to me!! -=New move time. The feathers expand from the Lightning as the Lightning expands and forms into a lance like object The Lightining within me surging all around. Heaven's Raikiri!! As I burst through the air it looks like a Lightning bolt with wings dive bombing to the ground. As I hit the ground an incredible force of Lightning begins to fall down as well as up from the ground. With the feathers of Wind slashing everything and putting immense pressure all throughout.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 10:16 am

-Zeik could have used Skeith to stop this awesome move of Aeon but in
all honestly that would take more chakra and might even cause the
control over skeith to break.-

-So Zeik would thrust the Scythe into the ground and gestured for Aeon
to come get it. Knowing that Aeon's rage and pride would force him into
making a very bad choice-

"Hmp? You've been training"

-Zeik said as he made the exact same version of chidori as Aeon did. The
powers of the sharingan were amazing and Zeik was one of the best. As
for the pressure Aeon made with all his pwanage feathers, Zeik flared up
his chakra to an extent where it would either cancel out the winds
pressure or power right through it. The force of such a sudden burst of
chakra had hazardous effects on Zeik's body as seen with the large
laceration that appeared almost immediately on his face and arms-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 10:23 am

-=The scythe is irrelevant without Skeith. The powers of Skeith's are extension of him, nothing that matters without him being there. However I continue to walk up toward the scythe. With an anger in my eyes I draw back and kick the scythe toward Zeik.-= This isn't mine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 10:59 am

"So, you knew it was an illusion huh? No..you just got lucky"

-Zeik said in the most sarcastic tone he could muster. The scythe Zeik left for Aeon dispersed into nothing as it was infact an illusion and had Aeon picked it up he would have been caught in a genjutsu more then likely giving Zeik the win-

-Zeik's placed his hand on the ground and released the power of the chidori in the form of an electrical geyser beneath Aeon's feet. Zeik figured the sudden shift in battle would be good for keeping Aeon on his toes.-

"Got you"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 3:13 pm

-=Being well-versed in Lightnign I would be able to feel the eletricity as it was coming toward me however the Heaven's Raikiri being a new unrefined Jutsu would have left me a bit unused to the feeling after use. While not able to completely move out of the way. Bringing lightning to the various points of my body I attempt to fight through the geyser by canceling and getting free.=-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The first step: Aeon...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next