Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.

Go down 
+2
Takai Kugutsu
Chroma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Empty
PostSubject: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 8:11 am

Chroma seemed to be the first to get there. The mission had been changed since last she looked at it, changing from the Vescrutian Hospital to the abandoned Mahi Manor. It was rather drastic a change and she didn't know why, but it was all good.

"Guess I'd better wait for my subordinates..."

She could feel a very powerful magical presence coming from this place... even if it was abandoned before, something strong was inhabiting it now. She stayed there, on her guard... Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 2:53 pm

^Takai would appear in the area with Furiko already transformed into her weapon form and strapped to his arm. As he moved closer toward the Mahi Manor Takai would be able to feel the strong amount of energy was coming from the building which pokes his interest because of how close Takai was to making Furiko a death scythe. Once getting close enough Takai would notice Chroma who he had not seen in such a long time. Takai would lightly wave as he moved closer toward her before completely stopping.^

Takai- He Chroma long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 6:28 pm

"Oh, hey there, Takai. Yeah, it has been a while."

This was one of her father's best Dusk ninja... The recently ranked up Anbu, Takai Kugutsu. She assessed his and his partner's souls really quick to see what she was working with... Her partner was slightly close to becoming a Death Scythe. Hm. That only made it so much harder for Chroma... She was just a Witch Soul away from becoming a Death Scythe, and she wanted this to be the one. She hoped Takai didn't go for it...

"... Well, I guess we have to wait for that other one... Ehhh... Tajsa, I think?"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2011, 12:40 am

-TJ appeared in the area out of a burst of flame, sword latched on her back and hair glowing with an intensity. She gazed upon the place letting her immaturity run wild now, but in reality she was taking everything in.-

"Hey, it's takai! My father whooped your ass last week. Don't feel special or anything, he fights me all the time."

-She looked at the other girl, paid her no mind and decided to spearhead the operation.-

"So, can we get this over with?"
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2011, 5:06 am

Chroma eyed the girl who just appeared... analyzing her being. She found out quite a few things about her from just a good look up and down, and her DNA signature said that she was the child of Mahk-X... Wasn't he that one that her father considered his father? So does she call this girl her aunt? And him 'Grandaddy X?' No, she didn't consider them family, they hadn't earned a familial right with her yet. They don't have the 'Family Bond.'

"Yeah, whatever, we should probably go in there and destroy that being."

With that, Chroma started off inside of the Mahi Manor, eager to attain that Witch's soul... So close... So close to becoming a Death Scythe.. Her insanity was almost overwhelming. She'd do whatever it took to get that soul... Yes..
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2011, 9:23 am

-Excitedly TJ flailed her arms above her head and cheered for the start of the mission, she was excited to kill some monsters and shit. But she first decided to just run through these guys and get to the witch-

Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 10:57 am

^Takai would simply follow behind to two not really regarding TJ's comment as he saw nothing special about getting the crap beat out of him. Takai would instantly activate his soul perseption once entering the Mahi Manor to make sure nothing could get the jump on him or the others and more importantly locate the with faster. Although his face was very calm Takai was a little excited two because of the fact a witch soul was up for grabs and since Takai was positive that both TJ and Chroma where also interested in the witch soul this was going to be a very interesting mission.^
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Evil Eye Magic

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 6:47 pm

So, without further ado, the great witch Malojos showed herself before the trio rather... unepicly, actually. She was sitting down and just... staring at them.

"Soooo... I can honestly say that I wasn't expecting visitors. Don't get me wrong, I saw you all coming, it's just... I didn't feel like setting anything up. Besides that, I didn't feel like activating the All Knowing Eye to see this shit. Whatever though. I assume you all are here to kill me?"

She started to snicker under her breath.

"Folly. I mean, look at you all. You, with the hat. Your father barely stood a chance against me, and your mother won some years ago by a sheer fluke. You, with the godly power, as long as I will it, you can't touch me. And you, with the poison... Heh. Heh heh. Heh heh heh heh..."

She just started to laugh at that.

"No matter, I guess since you're all here, I'll show you all a little entertainment before I take your souls. Daughter of Khrona, your soul will be ESPECIALLY delicious to me... Just to spite your goddamn parents. My lackey, come down and greet these people."

Malojos snapped her fingers, waiting for her 'possessed' lackey, Taomin, to come do her bidding with her exponentially increased power thanks to Malojos' magic.
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Village of Residence : Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Divination

Character sheet
Character Race: Possessed Human/Demon/Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 6:52 pm

A slit appeared before Malojos, opening up in a vertical eye shape. Once this happened, the demonic priestess Taomin stepped foot out of it, her power instantly being felt throughout the entire manor. It was much, much, MUCH stronger than her normal power thanks to the boost by Malojos, among the other things that Malojos had given her.

"... Yo, Witch of the Evil Eye, these are my targets, right? You want their souls, right? I got you."

Though Taomin didn't seem any different, the mind control that Malojos had didn't change personality, it just altered the thought process and morals of the person controlled so that they willingly (to an extent) worshiped Malojos. Yeah, it was that powerful.

"Mmm, they seem pretty delicious, anyway. So, which one of you fuckers is first? I've got a blade that lusts for the taste of your exotic blood... Mmm, and me too, actually."

She shuddered as she felt an orgasmic chill throughout her body at the thought of their blood.. Especially the Black Blood of Chroma, the godly blood of TJ and the poisoned blood of Takai. Exotic shit we've got there... Delicious.
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 9:19 pm

-TJ ignored the lackey, though she was sure that her soul would fetch a heft amount, but that was besides the point. The bigger issue at hand was, what really really obvious weakness did the witch have that even Khrona couldn't figure out? It was up in the air but she needed to see how she behaved in battle first. Trial and Error... the ninja way.-

"So, how about you guys take care of the lackey... There's no way this witch can just own all of us. Someone has to figure out what her weakness is, everyone has one."

-Said TJ, a bit more serious now. She always flipped the script in the heat of the moment.-
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Evil Eye Magic

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 3:13 am

"Um, yes I can, sweetie. Let me show you."

In a snap of the fingers, thousands of eyes would open up on the floor, ceiling and walls, all of the eyes being different sizes.

"Wanna see what REAL evil does?"

Each of the eyes would glint and a millisecond later, there would be a pure explosion of the largest form that would consume the entire building, literally breaking it down and devouring it, removing its essence upon taking the full effects of the blast. The explosion was so intense that it even did the same thing to the very air, which left a sense of emptiness in the area. Malojos had taken them to her realm of the Evil Eye.

"See, just right there, you three would have been owned without knowing that the fuck just happened to ya. I just LET you three survive cuz my lackey was bored and, well... Shit, I wanna see you dance. Now, if you'll quite excuse me, I'm gonna sit right here and watch. And don't try anything brazen, ergo stupid, godsend. I can see everything and you MIGHT just make me a tiny bit less lenient. Now, Taomin, give them a tour."

Malojos closed her eyes and yawned, placed a hand on her cheek and leaned over on her elbow, smirking the entire time. She hoped that this would be entertainment enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 3:24 am

Taomin nodded, showing a pointy-toothed smile as the markings on her body and the eye tattoo on her forehead starting to glow extremely brightly. She drew her twin bladed sword, Makkani from the hilt and slapped on a talisman or 3 on it, dashing at the 3 of them at an ungodly speed that would even be able to overwhelm TJ. Malojos' power wasn't anything to play with, as the display beforehand should have made them all realize. With a swipe of her sword, she aimed to hit all 3 of them in one good strike, and as such, do severe damage to them in all fashions.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 3:34 am

"Yeah, but from what I heard, she is still a witch of great power... so she shouldn't be taken so lightly, I think. We all need to cooperate very well to win this battle. I'm sure I can locate a weakness if I can just get a good lock on her soul or mind or something..."

As they spoke, though, there was an explosion that happened so fast, Chroma didn't really get what happened until after the fact. The raw power that came from Malojos was a bit... startling to Chroma.

"She... Is the one that almost bested my father?!"

She definitely understood why as of now, however... But did this mean that her mother had this witch's power at her disposal and just refused to use it? Why? What could be the use in having the Witch's magic and not doing anything with it? She'd have to inquire that if she got home...

From Malojos taking the 3 of them to her own world so very quick without Chroma even blinking was also rather impressive, but she knew that her father did it best... and soon, she would, as well. But now, she needed to fight, for the lackey seemed to be ready for action. She was already all up in Chroma's face before Chroma knew what was going on... She was just that fast. Wow, why was she so fast? Chroma had to rely on pure insane instinct to get by this one. As she swiped her sword, Chroma bent backward almost completely into a bridge before coming back up and flapping her wings, letting her fly into the sky.

"... I want to see if my Black Blood can take that sword, but... I don't know about those Talismans on it... I don't want to risk it."

Chroma figured that this battle would be difficult if she didn't activate her Soul Reception, her highly advanced and upgraded Soul Perception. She really would need it and she was happy that she learned it. But she didn't attack... She just looked at Taomin and tried to read her... see what was going on, that is.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 10:35 am

Takai- I agree with Chroma this is not a normal super strong opponent this is a witch and with he abilities not fully known yet it would be best not to take any chance.

^Takai would be saying this manly because of the explosion that just happened which left Takai completley stuned because of the explosions speed which was to fast for even Takai's Soul Perception to percive in time to take action to in time. Takai would then look around quickly when they are taken into Malojos realm and would curse under his breath because in one instant Malojos had not only showed a display of her power but also gave herself field advantage. Before Takai could begin to think about possible solutions to esape this realm Taomin would alread be in front of him attacking. While not ever meeting her in person Takai has heard quite a lot about Taomin since she is a member of his village so while Takai could get passed the sword with no problem Takai knew he could not come in contact with the Talismans because of their various abilities. As the sword was swung toward Takai in one instant Takai would have his body which went into posion form quite sometime before he arrived at the location to split in half horizontally so the sword would go right though him without actually touching him. Takai would then melt down into a puddle of poison on the ground after the sword moved away and move a good distance away from Taomin before reforming into human form.^

Takai- Taomin Jounin of the Dusk most known for her Talismans because of their various abilities which can assiste he physically/energy wise, hinder her opponents , or weaken their abilities affect on her. We have to take her out before we deal with the Witch or Taomin can just lend suppot to make the fight harder,

^To get a better understanding of Taomin's abilities Takai decide to give a little test to see what should could do on the most part. Takai would make a few hand signs causing his hand to turn into poison before touching the gorund. Suddenly from around Takai would appear long tendrills of poison with steel sharp daggers of hardend poison at the end. These tendrills would then rocket toward Taomin as fast speeds trying to stab and bind her before injecting her with a powerful sedative in she was grabed/stabed. Although Takai would not keep his hands on the ground and would stand back up as Furiko's crystal would appear from her holster and bgin to glow and flux with soul energy charging for something while Takai would stand on guard ready for anything that might happen.^
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 11:50 am

-By talking shit, which is what TJ does best... you can get the opponent to to reckless shit that severely gives clues about their powers. No need for facny shamcy soul perception shiz. She had to keep frontin' like she wasn't fazed but didn't want to push the witch too far that she might actually kill them. The explosion occurred, TJ had a gut feeling that this was just a display of her power so she kept her standoffish heir about her until they were transported into this place, just fuckin' great... she also had a gut feeling that she wouldn't be able to leave. But she did notice a couple things about the witch-

"I make explosions that big all the ti-"

-Just then, some bitch rushed past her. She saw it coming, but didn't have the speed to react to it at all luckily she was headed for Chroma who seemed to be doing just fine. She signed to herself, letting out a pulse of power with its completion. She headed for Taomin now, average speed, nothing special... but something else was occurring-
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 6:56 pm

So, three very bad things were about to happen to the group all at the exact same time, so pay attention.

Taomin's sword connected firstly with the poison coming from Takai. Now, there were 3 talismans on her sword, one for each of them. The one for Takai was a Sealing talisman, which, in a flash, kept him from using any forms of his poison abilities just by coming into contact with the poison released by him, sealing his powers for the time being. Therefore, no more poison. That's one out of the way. Not only that, the energy absorption/conversion ability of the demonic twin blade allowed it to take in the pure energy/chakra of Takai's current poison and use it for power to increase its own by a great deal.The Seal talisman on the sword dissipated.

Next, TJ and Chroma were about to have a little exchange, themselves. Literally. The next two Talismans on the sword were the Explosion and Exchange talismans, and with the highly upgraded power coming from both Malojos and the chakra/energy just absorbed, the explosion would be swift and large, and everything within the explosion would change positions, as now the Exchange talisman would come into play. Taomin tried to harm all 3 of them with the initial force and power of the explosion, though when the explosion cleared, Taomin would be in the place of Chroma in the air, Chroma would be in the place of Takai, TJ would be in the place of where Taomin once was, and Takai would be where TJ once was, with TJ now aimed at Takai and Chroma not looking at anything in particular.

Now, for the finale, Taomin pulled out her rarely seen Black Demon Fan, which was directly connected to the Evil Eye. One of the reasons why Malojos chose Taomin as a lackey, because she already had a direct connection to the Evil Eye. There was an eye on the fan, the Crimson Eye, no doubt, that was eying the three of them. It started to draw in power from this new realm, itself... Something was about to happen while Tao was in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 10:38 pm

-TJ was indeed switched, it wouldn't happen again now that she knew how it occurred, it also seemed that these talismans were one time use. Whatever the case, thanks to her enhanced vision she was already preparing a Gravity Hammer for Taomin once the explosion occurred which would hopefully Slam Taomin on the ground with Crushing Telekinetic Force and Gravitational Pwnage... The force of which doesn't need to be described, it's TJ. After heel dropping her air for the gravity hammer this caused crimson diamond spikes to shoot up from the ground to meet taomin to skewer her accordingly. All the while something else was coming.-
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 6:47 am

Chroma was a bit overwhelmed by the initial exchange of she and her teammates as well as Taomin herself, yet afterward, Chroma quickly located Tao again and activated her Hyper Reception once more.

"... She's going to use something big, TJ, I don't think you shoul--"

Well, it was too late, TJ had already begun to attack... And it wasn't like Chroma was going to stop it or anything. The two of them had fought before... naturally, when Chroma was much weaker, but they had still fought all the same, and she recognized that Gravity Hammer ability that she used again. Well, perhaps if Taomin was caught off guard, she could do something to help out the situation... Wait, that's it! She knew what to do, she just needed to wait until Taomin attacked... She hoped that her other teammates didn't think she was just being useless... Chroma kept her eye on Taomin, unblinking... waiting to see the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 7:57 pm

^Since TJ was using such a locked on attack on Taomin Takai was able to duck under Tj avoiding her attack with out any harm to himself. Although once avoiding the attack Takai had to quickly stand up and take his gas mask off since he could not use his poison abilities for a while the mask would only cause problems. Takai would then watch at TJ attacked and would decided to attack as well pulling out a purple sphere that would glow in Takai's hand. Takai would throw the ball toward Taomin as TJ would activate her Gravity Hammer causing the ball to also be affected being pushed down with Taomin. As soon as it would hit the ground which would be rater quick due to the Gravity Hammer the ball would explode in a large wave of deadly poison which could stop Taomin from breathing. Just because Takai's poison from within was sealed did not mean Takai did not have back ups for how to poison his opponents.^
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 8:13 pm

Just as quickly as the Gravity Hammer was launched, a sphere of talismans encased Taomin upon activation, as if Taomin had already known that the attack was going to be launched. When the Gravity Hammer made contact, it made no damage to the talismans, but instead seemed to strengthen them, as TJ had great power and that specific attack's great power was now within the talismans.

"Puh-lease. I mean, you're joking, right?"

Naturally, Taomin's incantation was done by now, however before she triggered the attack, she noticed poison in the area... Hm. He had conventional ways to use poison instead of just using his own.. God, this guy REALLY likes poison, doesn't he? Whatever, though. Taomin held up her fan, whose crimson eye was glowing brightly, then twisted it slightly, all of the talismans swirling and slapping themselves onto the fan, totally covering it in every way, save for the crimson eye on it. To away the poison, she simple waved the fan gently, which would release a powerful, destructive, slicing wind several times as powerful as TJ's Gravity Hammer. Even though the Gravity Hammer's force/power was absorbed, once the power behind it came under Tao's control, it would be powered up thanks to Malojos' Evil Eye magic that she was already powering up Tao with. Therefore, not only would the poison be LONG gone, but the 3 twerps would more than likely be forced away as well, feeling the full effects of a wind many times stronger than TJ's attack.

"Ugh, get off my back and let me just kill you already. I hate little annoying kids who think they have power..."

Taomin sighed, letting off the attack she initially started... the Crimson Eye of the Crimson Eye Fan. The stored energy, plus the power of the energy absorbed by TJ allowed this next attack to be quite large and deadly. The Crimson Eye glinted, firing a crimson beam from itself. The initial beam seemed to be tiny and weak, however once it made contact with something... ANYTHING, the explosion would be gargantuan, causing the entire area to be fully engulfed by it, and probably a large portion of the outside as well. Taomin floated slowly to the ground afterward, the third eye on her forehead glowing again.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 5:19 am

This is what Chroma was waiting for. When Taomin fired the attack, Chroma would use her Thief ability, the Ability Steal, to literally take the ability of Taomin for her own. Therefore, the beam was no longer threatening, as it was stripped from the area and now gone, not being able to make contact with the ground or anything.

"I knew the Hyper Reception would come in handy..."

Chroma placed her hands in a diamond formation aimed at Taomin, a red eye appearing in the diamond part of it. It charged up energy, just as Tao's had, then she would fire off the same beam with the same power and all that other good stuff in hopes of obliterating Taomin.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 1:24 pm

^Since Chroma was able to stop the explosion she was able to give Takai to pull out a few scrolls and open them releasing his puppet 009 Pinocchio and his upgraded puppet 010 Werehound which now had the appearance of a normal wolf with multiple tubes and containers all dripping with poison place though out its body. Takai would move his fingers and fast session and the two puppets would disappear in blurs appearing and disappearing every so often as they moved closer toward Taomin and after a moment Werehound would completely disappear for sight. Pinocchio how ever would appear a few feet in front of Taomin with four arms now and clap all for of its hands together which would them launch toward Taomin like rockets. Although as the hands moved closer toward Taomin the hands would sperate causing a large amount of wire to appear between the hands. This wire was not only very dense/durable it was also very sharp and at the speed the hands were moving right now to wire could slice though a mountain like butter. The hands would move off in different directions away from Taomin but this would only cause the wire to expand further leaving less room for Taomin to doge as these wires where moving closer toward her aiming to either cut though her or wrap around her cutting her in multiple places and holding her down. These wire where also unknown to Taomin covered in Takai's chakra so if she was caught or cut by these wires she would be affected by Takai's puppet master ability turning her into a motionless puppet.^

Takai- This is only the start you will become part of me or my collection soon enough.

^As Takai said this there area would appear to turn a little darker as a large green light would become noticeable behind Taomin. This light would be coming from Werehound who would have a large amount of energy building inside of it causing its body to glow green but also expand quite a lot. After a moment one of the six containers on it back would shatter and from the Werehound would release a large orb of energy which would rocket toward Taomin at such speeds that it would disappear for and instant and appear a few feet in front of her about to hit her. Should Taomin or anything organic (cloth, hair, steel etc.) on her person where to touch this orb it would become infected with a deadly poison which would rot the object or body till it became a puddle of poison. This would also be even harder as with Chroma's beam and Takai's orb moving toward Taomin at the same time when the beam exploded the orb would be mixed into the explosion expanding the range of the poisonous affect of the orb..^
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 12:20 pm

-TJ crossed her arms and didn't particularly do much. As it seemed Chroma had it handled, as if she knew what Taomin was going to do before she did it. So... it was whatever to her at this point. Perhaps Chroma should be more aggressive in voicing her perception shit than making everyone else but her look like dumbasses, but it didn't matter. TJ assumed she wanted to take the matter into her own hands. All TJ did was sit back and gather soul energy, she was surprised that her gravity hammer increased the power of her attacks that much since that wasn't her MAX version gravity hammer. This made her feel better about the whole thing.-

"You know, Khrona's-kid... if you can read minds and shit, instead of making Takai and I look like fuckups and making yourself look like a beast, why don't you tell us what she's going to do? Unless you want to fight her by yourself."

-TJ said as she observed, she had her guard up just in case of course. But it seemed that she was useless as of now.-
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 26th 2011, 6:31 pm

Taomin scoffed, her beam ability being taken from her on a whim like that.

"This is some bull."

She didn't seem all that mad about it, though. In fact, she didn't seem to do anything about the oncoming attacks at all. There was a gleam from her third eye and all of them, regardless of what they were or what they did, would simply not touch or harm Taomin. They would simply go around her. All of them. Though, afterward, Taomin groaned in terrible pain, her knees buckling a bit.

"Gh... Damn, it takes that much power from me...? Ah, whatever. Still enough to beat you weaklings."

Taomin licked her lips and stood up, sword in hand and perfectly fine... for the most part.

"Eh? Read minds? So the hat-wearing one is psychic, huh? Too bad that shit doesn't work on us with the Evil Eye! I don't know how the fuck you knew I was gonna attack before... Well, I was charging it for a bit... But yeah, reading the future and my mind and shit won't work so long as this eye protects me, bitch!"

The eye gleamed for just a moment as Tao started to laugh.

"Aaaah, but enough with the silly games. Let's see how you do about this..."

Tao grabbed several talismans, about 20, then immediately started to fold them up into paper airplanes. She threw them across the area and they would fly, trying to scope out the 3 of her targets and take them out...
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1January 27th 2011, 7:40 pm

Chroma knew what she was doing, yet her teammates thought she was doing something else.. It kinda made her feel a little bad that they thought she was stealing the show. She was just trying not to attack blindly since they were... She had learned from experience that attacking blindly like that only got her beaten. In fact, it was partially because of that fight with TJ Chroma had a while back that did it... and the fight with Leia as well... whom she still needed to fight again before she became a Death Scythe...

"... Sorry! I can't read minds that well anyway... At least, not at a distance... I was trying to read her soul and... Hm. I dunno, I guess I was thinking more about making an opening for you guys..."

She was honestly a little flustered about what to do at this point... It made her a little sad. Her psychic powers were decent, but weren't up to what they could be yet... She'd have to go through intense training later on. She sighed heavily, forgetting the danger that she was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next