Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.

Go down 
+2
Takai Kugutsu
Chroma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 27th 2011, 8:12 pm

^Takai would sigh as he would motion his fingers causing both of his puppets Pinocchio and Werehound to reappear next to him and Pinocchio would then be de-summoned and replaced with another puppet in a large cloud of smoke blocking it from view of others. However suddenly from the smoke would appear 25 pillars of wood which would branch out around the area quickly. These pillars would then branch out into large trees which would form around the paper airplane containing them so they would not get near Takai or the others. Also just in case the branches would be lased with explosion tags causing large explosions to completely destroy the paper airplanes instantly hopefully before their affect would be able to take affect. As the smoke from around Takai would completely disappear their would be a puppet standing in front of Takai with its hands in the form of a normal hand seal. This was Takai's puppet 005 Asoba which was a human puppet with the ability to use wood style and some other surprise Takai had saved for latter. Although the other 5 extra branches would then begin to rocket toward Taomin trying to bind her and stab at her with their very dense thorn. Although while doing this to keep Taomin busy for a moment Takai would turn toward Chroma who would be losing attention on this battle.^

Takai- Well then hurry and figure out some opening if that's what would plan to do because I don't plan on wasting any of my collection on half though up openings.
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 27th 2011, 9:55 pm

"Hey... being reckless is the fastest way to know how your foe fights!"

-TJ said with a smirk on her face. It was contained recklessness, but only to fools it would seem like blind attacking. She used her amateur mind reading abilities on Chroma. But, she signed now... Taomin was far too versatile and was being boosted by this eye power for any of this individual attacking to work. TJ pressed hear hand to her heart and synched her minds with Chroma and Takai so now they can share their thoughts which was being protected by a number of different various dangerous things just in case anyone tried to probe. By reading their minds she understood their souls and tied their minds eyes together via her soul wavelength, giving Chroma the opportunity to transmit information via their chained soul wavelengths to the group for more organized fighting. TJ's 'childs soul' was a playful one and amped the power of whoever she was synching with, giving Chroma a bigger boost in predicting. All of the above happened the moment TJ pressed her hand to her heart. She was just that cool-

There... now we can fight better I think. Hopefully this works. It's obvious she doesn't run out of Talismans and this eye shit is giving her power. We can't cut her off from it, but we can make her exhaust it. I can charge in seemingly blindly! Chroma can be the one to have the surprise attacks with that stealing power that she does while Takai doesn't give her any openings with his plentiful puppet attacks!

-All the while, TJ was slowly drawing the sword out of her back, she was going to soul resonance.-
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divination

Character sheet
Character Race: Possessed Human/Demon/Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 1:44 am

As her paper airplanes hit the trees, numerous things would happen. One, the trees would not explode. Why is this? Because Taomin had put a few Yielding Talismans in those paper airplane bunches, which could totally stop anything that they were attached to. True, normally it would only be one thing, however because of the power boost Malojos was giving her, it just stopped all of the trees just by hitting one. Therefore, the branches wouldn't be able to extend and her paper airplanes could fly about as needed.

"Yaaawwwn... Booorriiiing. Don't you fucking children know that your life is on the line? Or is this shit not REAL enough for you yet!?"

Taomin would snap her fingers and her talismans would converge together into a gigantic paper airplane. There were Sealing, Explosion and Condemning Talismans in this bunch that converged together, and Taomin let the plane speed toward the three of them, who were behind the trees, but she knew damn well the gargantuan explosion that was going to occur when that giant airplane talisman hit those trees was going to take out the whole area.

Almost immediately after doing that, Taomin viewed what the littlest one was doing. Now, Taomin's 'Evil Eye' on her head was a blessing from Malojos, thus, not as powerful as the true one. So, she incidentally could not view TJ's thoughts or the thoughts of the others... She knew Malojos could, but.. She didn't have time to ask her what they were doing. Besides, Tao liked to fight in any conditions and under any circumstances. So, when the small one placed her hand to her heart, Taomin could see the wavelengths of the three start to increase drastically (thanks to the evil eye. Normally, Tao can't see that).

"Hmph. I didn't even think I'd have to use this, but you kids are really annoying... SHADOW!!!"

The room instantaneously grew dark. The walls, ceiling and floor on Tao's side was darker than black itself. Two burning red eyes opened up behind Tao, several times larger than her own body... It was her famed Living Shadow finally come out to play.

"... Get these kids out of my sight, Shadow."

The eyes of the shadow closed and it would slowly creep down the ceiling, walls and floor, consuming them, in a sense. If the three of them would be trapped by the Living Shadow, they would be devoured by it or eternally trapped in its infinite innards of nothingness. Her Shadow hungered.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 1:51 am

When TJ said that, Chroma felt slightly better about the entire ordeal... But at the same time, the crisis was still at hand. Though, she suddenly felt the souls of TJ and Takai simultaneously... A Chain Resonance? Initiated by TJ? Why didn't Chroma think of a Chain resonance...? That would have been nice from the start.

Whatever the case, what was done was done, and now Chroma had to do her part. She nodded, eying Tao once more with her Hyper Reception.

An attack is coming...

Naturally, that was all Chroma could tell from using her Hyper Reception at this point in time, but she was aware that it had something to do with her Talismans. Perfect. The talismans turned into a paper airplane and, without a doubt, Chroma would use the Ability Steal again to steal away the use of 3 of her Talismans, since they were technically combined as one attack. The Explosion, the Sealing and the Condemning talismans.

I've taken out her main arsenal of Talismans, I think! Those exploding and Sealing ones are out of commission! I don't think she has anymore for attacking purposes...

Of course, Chroma didn't know for sure yet, but was definitely sure that Tao was crippled... Or, so she thought until that gigantic Shadow came. Chroma wasn't exactly sure of how to fight this thing... It was a shadow, after all... So she would simply float up into the air a bit and conjure up some of the Talismans... the Sealing Talismans... And threw them at the Shadow, trying to stop it or do... shit, something to it!
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 9:30 am

Takai- Understood lets end this.

^Takai would say this though the Chain Resonance as he would quickly hold his arm out causing Fuirko's crystal to finally appear from its holster glowing with energy which she has been storing up for a while. Suddenly though everyone's soul they would begin to hear a song which was Furiko's Finale song which would increase all abilities temporarily for everyone. Takai would then touch the ground with Furiko's crystal in his palm causing the ground under him to glow greatly. Suddenly from under the Living Shadow would appear a giant cross shaped star in the middle of where it was and it would release a large amount of powerful holy light that will cause Holy Damage to the shadow which should be very affective because of the shadows property. Also because of the ability boost from Furiko the cross shaped star would instantly expand reaching Taomin's location as well trying to cause some massive damage.^
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 12:20 pm

Thank you for the talisman thing Chroma! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll deal with the shadows, draw her complete attention and either of you deliver some critical strike. Watch out for more talismans

"Tamashii no Kyōmei!"

-Or at least attempt to deal with the shadows, TJ was going to have to use her strongest ability, she plunged her sword in the ground while the shadow was slowly encroaching upon them. She had been charging up this whole ordeal since the battle began the invisible shielding presence fused with everyone's soul wavelength that the chain resonance created making a giant armored astral figure that seemed so big that it was going to burst out of this realm! It was invisible to all of those who couldn't see chakra, or soul wavelengths... but she figured Taomin could. These armored figures were Yureica and two other unknown individuals that just had different colored armor that TJ herself had never seen before, and can only be possibly brought out in a chain resonnance. Besides that, this move was called...-

"Yureica's Embrace..."

-These three massive astral armored figures each posessed an entirely different power, and would be amplified by TJ's own ability to 'influence events' and with her storm flame ring now lit -she can degenerate anything. Especially things that normally cant be destroyed. Like shadows. Yureica, the figure behind TJ, possessed the power to weaken everything that came closer towards the group to a point where TJ can 'influence it'. As such, the shadow was weakened (or taomin was) to a point where TJ can influence the shadow to be targeted by physical attack. It was then where TJ would plunge her dual swords in the ground and unleash a cleansing dome of Storm Flame super chakra pwnage energies outwards that would either combat the approach of the shadow, or destroy it because it was weakened so damn much. At the same time, the figure behind Chroma would press his hands to the ground and use one of Chromas abilties that she used on TJ way back when which had gotten stronger since then hopefully, The Holy Verdict, that would fire a vertical beam of pwny deathy concussive deathy death would manifest around Taomin who was 'influenced' to be in range of this attack which is why it was brought to her instantly. It was just a move that TJ hoped to stress her out with. NOW, the pwnage figure behind Takai had the power of adaptation, it synchronized everyone temporarily with the power to adapt to the next attack that Taomin used. It was a one time move, and one time only... this would give Takai and Chroma the edge they needed to land a critical blow of death. TJ had to stand still, because if she moved all the figures behind her would correspond, but she was no means off guard. TJ's plan, in essence was to plainly overwhelm Taomin while Chroma and Takai worked on something that would potentially take her ass out! The real fight was the witch.-

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Ff80bebae482d55cfbb9cadcf0d00b7b
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Village of Residence : Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Divination

Character sheet
Character Race: Possessed Human/Demon/Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 8:43 pm

Taomin growled violently at the insolent attacks by the three children...

"... Stealing my Talismans, Shitty ass holy attacks and grimy ass deathblows... GodDAMMIT! I'm gonna regret having to do this..."

Taomin's marking started to glow a bright red, as did the third eye tattooed on her forehead. She crouched down and touched her shadow with her finger, the eye tattoo appearing dead center of the Living Shadow as the two other eyes of it opened up. Just then, all of the attacks, regardless of what they did, what power they had, what their potential was, how much power they had or anything, it all was forcefully moved away from the area Taomin and her shadow were in. The power of Invulnerability granted by Malojos...

"... Gh..."

The strain was starting on her body.

"Ghhh..."

Taomin's eyes started to dim as she gripped her ribs tightly, the pain becoming extraordinary.

"... Gooood... FUCKING... DAMMIIIIITT!!! AAAAAAAUUUUUURRRAAAAUUUUGGGH!!!!!"

Taomin had used too much of the Invulnerability given to her by Malojos to protect her from this attack, and now the repercussions of it caused her to deplete her power and suffer the intense pain that came with using it in excess.

"AAAAUUUHHHGGGGHHhhhhgh....fh..."

With that, Taomin fell down, powerless. Her Living Shadow wrapped around her body, doing nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Evil Eye Magic

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 28th 2011, 9:09 pm

After all of the commotion, Malojos sat there, rather unimpressed. In fact, she was halfway asleep, even with the battle going on ever so violently and destructively. She yawned a bit before noticing that Taomin had been defeated. She sneered, then scoffed.

"... Hm... What? Ooooh. So she used too much of my power, huh? That's what I get for granting a portion of my power to people... The price they must pay for the use is usually too great for them... Cuz they abuse it."

Malojos finally stood up, pointing a hand at Taomin.

"... Well. I guess you're useless to me now, huh? Your power is revoked."

Malojos would grip her hand, causing a very slight fluctuation of energy to come from Taomin's body.

"... Now, out of my sight.."

With a flick of the wrist, Taomin flung, transported and safely placed out of Malojos' own realm. Afterward, Malojos stood up from her seat, stretching a bit, her eyes gleaming.

"So, you've witnessed a small portion of the Eye of Invulnerability. I'm gonna tell you, it makes me invulnerable to everything. There is no getting around that. So you children might just want to sit down and become my subjects like that other girl was, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 29th 2011, 1:46 am

"Can you just tell us your weakness so we can fight you fair and legitimately kill you? You probably have more skill than us so it would be a good fight!"

-TJ said as she was powering down from that last attack of pwnagy deathy death. At the last second she noticed that Taomin had the power to make herself completely invincible. This fight was pointnless unless she figured out this Witches weakness, which she was gonna at least try and talk her out of.-

Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 29th 2011, 9:04 am

".. Oh, come on? Are you simple or something? Tell me, what IS my power, huh?"

Malojos only looked at TJ with her... aaah... whaddayacallit... EYES. They seemed to be filled with both frustration and annoyance. She really didn't feel like dealing with... children.

"... You figure it out yet? Hm. Let me give you another HINT."

The eyes Malojos created earlier, which were still spread out along the entire area, would lock on to TJ, each of them gleaming. Not even a half of a second later, several implosions would happen in TJ's area.

"... I wonder how much I can do to you guys before you just get the hell out of my sight... Well. All except that child of Khrona... I want her dead. Heh."

Malojos started to conjure up magic in her hand, an eye starting to take shape in it...
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2011, 6:38 am

There seemed to be a lot going on this time around. Their efforts to overwhelm Taomin worked in the long run, however now the bigger threat had just started to warm up. She also seemed to want Chroma dead... yet was going after TJ. Chroma wasn't good at combating magic just yet.. especially when it didn't seem to have an element.

Naturally, Chroma's Hyper Reception was active, trying to scan the brain wave patterns of Malojos' mind if she could as well as read the wavelength patterns of her soul to see when and where she was going to attack. Chroma would also be feeding the information to both Takai and TJ through the Chain Resonance so that they would know when she was about to attack as well, so that Chroma wouldn't have to actually tell them, but they could see for themselves.

Now Chroma had to contribute more to the fight physically... This was no time to be holding herself back, but... She wished to fight using only her scythe abilities and own Soul Wavelength. Perhaps...

"Involuntary Death Bomb!"

Chroma quickly took off... rather recklessly, mind you, flying right for Malojos with soul charged scythes jutting out of the backs of her hand. She tried to slice at Malojos with the Involuntary Death Bomb, causing an explosion of deadliness even if it did not hit Malojos, it would still cause the pressures of death to be very high around her and hopefully cause her to be easier to kill if she took in these pressures of death... Chroma could only wonder if her Invulnerability went that far... If it did, Chroma would try her damnedest to back the fuck up and get back with the group for regrouping and reorganizing this attack.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2011, 8:52 am

^As Taomin was defeated and was completely thrown out of the realm they where in Takai's body would glow for a moment before returning to normal. With Taomin out of the fight and area her seals affects where also gone so Takai had once more full use of his poison abilities. Although this would mean they would have to begin their attack on the witch Takai would actually stay back because of the astral armored figure behind him which gave him and his group the power to adapt to the next attack coming at them so it would be best to save this ability until the had a better understanding of Malojos power. Although Takai would notice Chroma going in for an attack so would also lend help as he would touch the ground with his hands. Suddenly around Malojos would appear a large amount of black tendrils of poison which would launch toward her trying to grab, poison, and keep her still for Chroma's attack to make contact. This poison was able to infect the chakra/magic flow of the person who touched it making near impossible for the infect person to use their abilities correctly. Although due to the Chain Resonance both Chroma and TJ would be momentarily immune to this and all Takai's other poison.^
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2011, 11:07 am

-TJ powered down from her soul resonance to conserve chakra once Taomin showed signs of yielding. Everyone seemed to launch some attack but she wanted to focus on getting them back because she knew that Malojos was invincible. She decided to attack using her Astral TJ which was the projection of her subconscious mind, it was massive and invisible until she struck the opponent. Because it used the strength of her mind, it was fathoms stronger than TJ. It appeared above Malojos and TJ began to sign.-

"So you have this eye motif thing... what does that tell us? That whatever part of you that gives you power isn't invincible?"

-The astral TJ above would let loose a torrent of degenerating phoenix flame, which posed absolutely no physical arm. It degenerated the minds of whatever it struck-
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 31st 2011, 6:32 am

Both Chroma and Takai's attacks were useless, for they either went around Malojos or were totally nulled by Malojos automatically. She looked up and saw Astral TJ after that and snickered slightly.

"Yeah, clearly that's the case. The All Seeing Eye and the All Knowing Eye combined with the Eye of Invulnerability all make up the power of the Evil Eye. I dare you to try to get even one of them."

Though she named 3 eyes, only 2 eyes were apparent on Malojos' face for some reason... Regardless, with a gleam of her eyes, she would release a very large, distorting wave from her body which was a curse that would be lain by the Evil Eye... The same curse she used on Khrona so many years ago... The Invulnerable Curse. Those who were hit by the wave would be cursed, unable to get rid of it because of its properties of Invulnerability that it had to ensure that it stuck. The curse would not only hinder and deteriorate power, but also shorten and siphon the life force of those infected straight to Malojos. Though, that wasn't her initial attack that she was going to do.

The eye in her hand suddenly lit on fire, splitting into several eyes and growing rather large. The large, flaming eyes darted at Chroma, TJ and Takai all at the same time, their properties and powers being widely unknown as of now...

"There is no way. Just give up and die."
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 5:30 am

With Chroma's attack proving to be utterly useless, Chroma had no way of actually attacking her, she realized. Malojos was too well protected in all senses of the word to be hit... Her magic was far too powerful to be blocked... And she was even giving TJ some trouble it seemed.

"... Oooh... How did Father kill her before...?"

At that moment, the Family Bond activated between Chroma, Misery, Despair and Khrona all at the same time. Chroma's thoughts were taken to the Trinity Plane, a place that Khrona created specifically for speaking and connecting to the body, mind and soul all at the exact same time... normally for training, but... Yeah.

Khrona: ... My child... Defeating Malojos is a task within itself... Even as I am today, it would be rather difficult with her 3 eyes still intact. She always hides her third eye until her first two are taken out...

Chroma: Well, thank you, Father, but how is it that I get her eyes?

Misery: ... Look, love, she talks big, but she's got a major flaw... She concentrates all of her focus to those who are right in front of her... More or less, if she's not idle, she won't be observing her entire area. She has split seconds of blind sightedness when fighting an opponent, so that's the time to strike...

Khrona: Oh, and make sure you hit her in the LEFT eye first... That is the All Seeing Eye. If she can't see you coming from every direction, like she can now, beating her from that point is really easy.

Chroma: .. Alright. I'll inform my comrades... But... How do I get past this wave she's using at this point?

Khrona: Hmmm~? Oh. You can't~!

Chroma: .. WHAT!?!

Khrona: Yeah, it's invulnerable to everything, like she is. There is no way to block it, stop it or parry it.

Chroma: ... Sooo... What do I do?

Khrona: Just be lucky you're our child... Use your Reverse Rejection. You may not be able to block or stop it, but you can easily send it elsewhere.

Chroma: ... That... is a good idea. Thank you father... Mother...

Khrona and Misery: Anytime, dear.

That being done, Chroma was taken out of the Trinity Plane, the time it lasted wasn't even a second. As the wave came closer, Chroma's orb on her neck activated, starting to pull in the wave in its entirety and transport it to Chroma's Reverse Rejection, where her will is law. Thus, once in there, the wave was transported somewhere into space. Yay. Once out of danger, she would inform everyone of what her father and mother just said to her.

TJ! Takai! My father and mother, who defeated this witch before, gave me some pointers on how to beat her! A violent and nonstop barrage of attacks at her will leave her wide open for sneak attacks since all of her focus will be on the attack at hand, giving her a moment of blind sightedness. Not only that, if we take out her left eye first, she won't be able to predict our attacks anymore because she won't be able to see them coming. So, we're gonna have to provide an onslaught of attacks and then someone's gonna have to go for the left eye...

Chroma panted heavily, for taking powerful things like that into the Reverse Rejection was not as easy as it may have seemed... But she quickly retained herself and waited for her comrades to respond on who was going to do what, now that they had the info and the how-to.
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 11:34 am

-TJ smirked excitedly, 'onslaught' was her middle name... after all her father was The Great Destroyer. It would be in insult to him if she didn't provide this onslaught single handedly. She signed as she spoke to the group mentally, her hair glowing with an intense bright light as the handsigns continued.-

I'll take care of the onslaught, while you guys go for the eyes, once she can't see us anymore this thing will be cake "Summoning Jutsu..."

-She pressed her hands to the 'ground' activating her phoenix contract to summon Al'Ar the phoenix that provided her power. It was monstrous in size and made the figures from earlier seem like ants. Being in its presence would cause the mind to feel surpressed and paralyzed thanks to the phoenix fires that spewed off of it's body passively putting pressure on malojos to guard herself, TJ signed again as a clone of her appeared on the other side of the giant phoenix and commenced to gravity hammering the fuck out of malojos while the phoenix flapped it's wings letting loose massive amounts of phoenix fire upon the with, when in the presence of the phoenix TJ's base strength increases 100 fold luckily malojos isn't a normal opponent or else she'd be screwed. The Real TJ on the other hand provided the coup de' grace... using her power to influence events anything that the phoenix fires touched could be bended to TJ's will. That being said she would make it EXTREMELY hard for malojos to provide an accurate guard or counter attack by severely attempting to make whatever she did inaffective. Which wouldn't be the case, but this would put further strain on malojos. All the while, TJ would be seen sweating and panting. She relied on her comrades to take out one of these eyes or provide some extra pwnage if necessary-
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 1st 2011, 6:17 pm

Takai- Take out the eye huh.....no problem consider her blind.

^Takai would stand and watch as TJ would begin her large attack on Malojos creating a large amount of things for Malojos to keep watch on which was perfect opportunity for Takai to begin his own attack. Takai would away every last one of his puppets and would draw a large wave of kunia in his hands which would then become completely coated in poison and soul energy. Takai would then activate his Juggler/Pierrot abilities and would begin to actually juggle the multiple kunia as he would watch Malojos and the attacks moving toward her intensely. In one instant Takai's eyes would open fully and would then use his Hurl throwing all the poison covered kunia toward Malojos with amazing accuracy. These kunia would actually slip though all of TJ's attack and before Malojos could take her eye out of all TJ's attack there would be 5 kunai covered in poison going for her left eye trying to stab it and with the poison melt it away. Also in a delayed reaction 5 more would appear right in front of Malojos right eye trying to take it out right after the left one.^
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:09 am

"Silly little annoying CHILDREN!"

Malojos didn't do anything for the first part, as all of the attacks coming at here would be repelled by the Invulnerability Eye... Yet, for some reason, it put a strain on Malojos.

"... Tch... What? Hmmm... You guys must be powerful if you're making me strain to use my Eye of Invulnerability..."

She knew that the more strained she was, the more power of the eye she would use up and therefore, use up her own power until she was depleted. Well, time now to fight power with power. Malojos spread her large, hidden wings which both had huge eyes on them, then generated her spear (as seen in the picture) into her hand before 3 MASSIVE eyes opened up in front of her. The 5 eyes gleamed for a moment before half a second later releasing astronomical sized beams that collectively were the size of the phoenix in front of them. Naturally, she made sure that the Invulnerability was within them so that NO effects of the phoenix, no matter what they were, would effect the beams path. Sure, it would strain her, but if she was guaranteed that the phoenix would be destroyed, then it was a small price to pay. Naturally, Takai's attacks would be vaporized into nothingness from this attack, as Malojos hoped to do to the phoenix as well.

"... Or maybe... I should just take out the runt..."

As her eyes were still firing off this beam, she pointed her spear at TJ and an eye opened up on it... The eye looked at her with a burning intensity... Seemed as though now all of Malojos' concentration was on TJ and her phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:16 am

Chroma could tell that Malojos was distracted with TJ and her full attention was on her... This was the time for them to strike.

Takai! While TJ holds them off, I'll go for the left eye and you go for the right eye, okay?! And remember, go from behind! She'll be able to see anything in front of her, but while she's concentrated on TJ, anything behind her is in her blind spot!

Chroma immediately took action. She was hyped up for this.. The soul of the witch... She wanted it.. She needed it... No matter what happened, she was going to get that soul... She started to run. Without her even noticing it, she was running. Her mind was racing. It seemed as though she were... starting to faze out of reality while she ran. The crazing for this soul.. the power she felt... She must have been unlocking some sort of hidden potential..

"... Reality Warping...?"

Her genes were kicking in now.... She realized what the 'Reality Release' was, as now she was starting to release that power. After taking one final step, she was gone. Her entire being seemed to have been wiped clean... Yet, a few moments later, she would be seen again behind Malojos with her scythe blade extending from her arm all the way around to Malojos' left eye, trying to impale it.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:29 am

^Takai would nod to what Chroma told hit to do and would draw a large amount of kunai once more using is Hurl ability to throw then well past Malojos. Although from far behind Malojos the kunai would begin to bounce off of multiple object and fly toward behind Malojos as they would explode with poison which could melt flesh with not problem. Takai would then the one last wave toward Malojos and right before they where closer enough they would clash with the ones coming from behind her causing them to be knocked right toward Malojos right eye.^
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 6:46 pm

-TJ stood there as she kept straining malojos' power for some reason or another the phoenix was unaffected by the attacks but TJ was showing great great amounts of strain and hoped that the job would be done after this so she could sit back and chill for a little bit luckily the phoenix was unaffected by the blasts and could continue to influence malojos' power and keep her attention focused while chroma and takai went for the key eyes.-
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 7:55 pm

Malojos was getting rather upset.

"Fucking bird... Why don't you DIE!? I knew I shouldn't have toyed around with you fucking kids... my All Knowing Eye told me so.. GRRR, why didn't I listen!?"

She started to increase the output of her power, trying to totally destroy the bird, but it didn't seem as though it was working at all.

"DIE, ALREADY!"

But before she knew it, her left eye was impaled by a sharp object... A rather familiar sharp object, actually.

"GAAAAARRHHHGH!!! ... Wha... WHAT? My EYE. Dammit, I didn't think you'd be able to... GAH... Fucking... Kids..."

This scythe blade... she knew it. This coloration... Yes, she knew it well. The wavelength omitted... Could it be...?

".. Misery! You trifling little WHORE! Where are you?! I want you dead just like your fucking Meister! I want him, but I want YOU most of all!"

She forcefully expelled the scythe from her eye, that eye closing with loads of blood gushing out of it. Just then, the eyes floating about would instantaneously close up, as well as any floating eyes in the area.

"Wait... The child... The child of Khrona... it was you..."

In her daze, she almost didn't see the exploding kunai coming her way, but once it was about to explode, she stopped it with her Invulnerability. With a violent growl, she was about to turn around toward the one who did this, yet before she could a different kunai got her in her right eye in her blind rage.

"AUGH... FUCK... Shit... My eyes... My powers..."

Just then, any other eye-like apparitions were gone and her other eye shut, blood gushing from that one as well. Even the realm Malojos made was gone now, as without either one of her eyes powering her magic, the realm was unable to be sustained. She pulled out the kunai and threw it, and as she did that, one final eye opened up, revealing itself as a slit in the middle of her forehead... Vertical eye, as that. It looked around, observing the area.

"... Shhh...it... It doesn't matter. Without those two eyes, I don't have any offensive magic... But as long as... as long as I have my eye of Invulnerability... Nothing you little fuckers can do will harm me... And I can just stab the hell out of you to my heart's content with my spear..."

Oddly enough, her spear wasn't made of magic and neither were her wings. She spread them wide and twirled her spear around.

"... The first one I want to die is... the damn kid of Khrona's! You've caused me TOO MUCH trouble! Even if I don't live through this... I want at least YOU to come with me!"

She turned and started toward Chroma slowly, making sure to leave herself invulnerable to all attacks, no matter what they may be. Her eye was set to kill.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:08 pm

At this point, Chroma was sure of their victory. Malojos had no power and she figured that her Invulnerability would only last for so long before she had literally nothing. It wasn't like that spear was gonna do anything... Or rather, she hoped. Anyway. Chroma had her scythe blades ready, licking off the blood of Malojos' eye from her blades... Somehow, it felt like her mother wanted her to do that... Maybe because she had done the same thing. Ah, yes, Chroma definitely was her parents' child.

"My mother isn't a-- ... Well. I'm not gonna let you take me with you!"

Chroma readied her scythe blades to attack or defend, letting a few jut out very far from her body aimed directly at Malojos' third and final eye... She wasn't sure how it would work since Malojos' attention was on her now, but.. She could try, right?
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 8:25 pm

Takai- Only one left.

^Takai would think this to himself as he would note both of the eyes where taken you quickly leaving nothing but the middle eye. Takai would also notice that Malojos had all of her attention on Chroma which would actually give him a chance to attack from behind and get rid of the final eye and kill the witch. Takai would create a set of hand signs and his body would turn into poison and he would form into a large puddle which disappear sinking into the ground scattering around the area waiting for the right moment to strike.^

Takai- Hey Chroma-chan since the witch is attracted to you at the moment keep her busy and distracted so I can take out the final eye.
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 10:00 pm

-TJ signed, and released Al'Ar in a poof of smoke, a little birdy that was in her heart flew out of her and disappeared as well. She collapsed on her soul partner sword Yureica as she stay there panting. Being the front runner for all this shit was pretty taxing, she needed some more training on how to use her various kenesis' for more jutsu. Something she would deal with later, but now Victory was on the horizon. Malojos cant see everything, and has no magical power. TJ estimated her combat abilities to be extremely low compared to her magic. So now it was time for Chroma to be the front runner while her and Takai take out the third eye. She hoped her hypothesis was correct.-

Chroma, take over the chain resonance before I run out of Chakra. Takai and I will sneak up on her when the time is right she cant stay invulnerable for long right?

-TJ pushed her self up and slung Yureica over her shoulder while she waited for an opening. She took stance and waited.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next