Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.

Go down 
+2
Takai Kugutsu
Chroma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Malojos

Malojos

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Evil Eye Magic

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 10:21 pm

Well, at least the phoenix was gone. The strongest one of the bunch seemed to be rather tired, and there was no point in finishing her off right now when her goal was Chroma. She wasn't even paying attention to Takai.

As the scythe blades came her way, they were naturally forced to be retracted thanks to the Invulnerability.

"As long as I have one good eye... I can see your every move! Don't think my perception isn't good because I have no offensive magic! Hell, I'm a witch that depends on eyes! Perception is what I'm BEST at!"

She lunged her lance at Chroma at a surprisingly high speed with rather pristine accuracy for some reason... Malojos was pretty skilled with a spear, you know. She always had to have a nice little back up if her eyes didn't work. Most of her strikes were right for Chroma's heart and soul, however, trying to pluck the both of them out so that she could taste them... Oh, how she wanted to see what the death of Khrona's child looked like... Oh, so badly.

"Heh heh... It'll hurt them worse than death itself... Hahahahaha!"

She only continued to lunge, trying to overwhelm Chroma.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 10:26 pm

Chroma stayed on guard, blocking the attacks as best she could... Malojos was indeed faster and more skilled than she predicted, but she definitely COULDN'T be as skilled with this as Chroma was!

Alright, I'll lead the Chain Resonance now... Please get her off my back when I do this!

Chroma rushed in blindly, so it seemed, letting a barrage of scythe blades jut from her body, retract, jut out and continue like that like a pit of spikes, randomly jutting out and retracting at dangerously high speeds. Her main strikes were still at Malojos' eye, but at the same time she was trying to keep her other parts of her body occupied to see if she'd let up on the Invulnerability... Since that was the only thing keeping her from this witch's soul.

"Mmm... I can almost t-t-taaaAaAaassSsste it..."

Chroma licked her lips sensually whilst still looking at and attacking Malojos... Mmm. Witch.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2011, 11:08 pm

^Form behind Malojos as she would begin to clash with Chroma a large amount of poison would silently gather until Takai was completely reformed back to his normal human form. Takai would then point Furiko's pendulum holster toward Malojos as he would begin to surge with soul energy. In truth Takai had not used much of his energy since his poison was sealed at the beginning of this mission so out of the group Takai might have the most energy to spare.^

Takai & Furiko- Soul Resonance!!!

^There would be no explosion of soul energy or large bight flash as Takai wanted to stay as unnoticed as he could right now. Fruiko's holster would lightly glow and would expand covering Takai's left arm completely taking the form of a large gauntlet. Takai would then look toward Malojos and suddenly from the gauntlet would release a large wave of soul energy made whips with sharp metal tips at the end. Instantly all the while would disappear from around Takai and would appear in multiple places around Chroma and Malojos. About 10 whips would try to grab and bind Malojos not only to keep her still for Chroma's attack but also giving TJ a chance to go for her eye. Another 15 would appear around Chroma releasing beams of soul energy not trying to damage Malojos but provide cover for Chroma to move out of the way before Malojos could attack her. The last set of 20 would be appearing from multiple directions going right for Malojos last eye. Although there would be a strange gap between the whips attack which was made for TJ to be able to go though and also attack Malojos last eye. Atlhough Takai would be unable to move and would begin to breath heavily as the Soul Resonance, Chain Resonance, and amount of whips he was creating was taking on his energy control.^

(Soul Resonance)
Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Duelma10
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 4th 2011, 8:07 am

-TJ charged forward, letting her sword float around her while she signed... she initiated a jutsu of hers that used Aero Kenesis and the manipulation of gravity to make herself all the faster. She analyzed Takai's opening and flew through the gap the whips made, she gripped the sword of hers behind her.-

Something tells me that this wont work this time...

-She said to herself, and the group as she slid through the maze of whips aiming to bring her sword around to end malojos' last eye-
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 5th 2011, 7:58 am

Malojos' eye looked up... down... left... right... and even diagonally. It started to twitch and shudder, filling with a violent hate and rage.

"What are you, IDIOTS or something!?!"

When the whips came close, she spun around, smacking them all away while simultaneously smacking Chroma away with her large wings. Then TJ came in for the next attack, which was more foolish than before. When TJ came close, she would swing her spear with such precision and force that it would connect with the sword and flip it out of TJ's hands, sending it flying. Malojos then stabbed her spear into the ground and began to laugh.

"Fools... All revolting fools... You're supposed to be DEAD by now!!!"

She plucked her spear from the ground, veering off into the distance. Her invulnerability was getting to her. Those attacks from earlier... They might have been a little too much for her.

"Crap.. Is it...? Grrr... Why the hell don't you DIE ALREADY!?"
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 5th 2011, 8:05 am

Chroma was sent flying back by the powerful pulse , but caught herself in the air. She didn't know what was going on... Malojos seemed almost... desperate. Insane? No, it was totally desperation. Maybe a mix of them both? Regardless, Malojos' focus was slipping and she was becoming more and more vulnerable.

Kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her NOW!! She's open! She's open!! Combine our powers and KILL her!!!

So sooner had she informed the others had she launched herself at a high speed right at Malojos' eye. She didn't care what she had to do. Chroma tried to fly faster than Malojos could comprehend... She wanted her to die and for her team to assist in the kill. So many scythe blades shot out of Chroma's body in so many different ways. She looked like a goddamn deformed porcupine. Scythe blades went for the eye, shot into the ground, shot UP from the ground, extended beyond the length of what any normal scythe blade should... Chroma's insanity was kicking in, and it was obvious. Her craving for this soul increased her insanity.

"... Delicioussss..."
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 5th 2011, 8:50 am

-It was probably due to TJ's weakness at this point that allowed her to be flown back, she slid backwards across the ground to a stop when Chroma took off in some frenzy of sorts. TJ sighed to herself as she slung her sword behind her shoulder.-

It's really not that critical Chroma...

-Well maybe it was, for her sake anyway. TJ had a couple more left in her. Her speed was still increased, she took a step forward appearing around malojos 5 of er to be exact, she was moving so fast that she appeared in 5 places at once. All of these tj's would slice at malojos from different angles, each of their paths hopefully converging on her eye and the last and final cut would slice her in two pieces after she was no longer invulnerable.-

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 RutgerCritical
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 6th 2011, 8:29 am

Takai- I agree with TJ but whatever lets just end this already.

^Takai would place both his hands with in the gauntlet and it would begin to glow with a large amount of energy. Takai was reaching his limit but he still had enough power to release one more powering though attack to cause Malojos to be completely overwhelmed. Takai would disappear and appear just a few feet behind Malojos and would then release over 100 energy whips which would all spread around Malojos from almost every direction before they would all converge on to her eye along with everyone else. Also from under Malojos the ground would melt away turning into a small puddle of poison that would act as quick sand as well as making it that Malojos could not move if she was poisoned.^
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 6th 2011, 7:32 pm

It was still so useless for all of them to attack her... The Invulnerability would take care of everything she wanted until the 3 of them ran out of power.

"... I'm trying to make you see... that everything you do... everything you are.. IS USELESS!!"

She could easily perceive TJ and knew how Chroma's scythes were coming at her, and then with Takai and his whips, it was almost a no brainer. Malojos had full attention and concentration on the three of them when suddenly, a puddle appeared under her, causing her to lose her footing and her balance where she stood, throwing her out of whack.

"What!?"

She looked down to see what it was, unaware that anything had formed under her without her All Knowing Eye to tell her what was going on around her. So, the very moment she looked down to see what was below her.. She was caught off guard.

"Guh..."

The scythe blade hit her eye, stabbing deep into her skull and piercing through to the other side. Then came the numerous swords, which would not only enlarge the hole made by the scythe, but also cause her face to become misshapen... And finally, the whips to finish off the carcass. They ravaged the rest of the lifeless body with ease, causing it to be ripped to shreds. Finally, the ordeal was over. Malojos was dead... Hopefully for good this time. And with that, the Witch's soul would be floating lonesomely in front of the three of them, taking the shape of an eye. This was Malojos' soul.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 6th 2011, 7:40 pm

Upon contact with the eye, Chroma felt a sort of satisfaction by stabbing her. It felt good feeling the blood on her blade... Protruding through her skull... Piercing the very thing that made her a witch... Ah, so good.

"... Mmmm... Is it over?"

Her insanity was slowly dying down to normal levels, making her a little less... hyperactive. She slowly retracted all her scythe blades but one, the one which stabbed the eye... The blood was still there.

"Mmmm...."

Chroma licked it slowly and sensually until all of the blood was clean from her blade.

"Oh, how delicious it is..."

That stimulated her to grab the Witch soul without hesitation and start to hug it, feeling rather empowered right now.

"YES. My last soul, my last soul~! This is the soul that will make me a DEATH SCYTHE!! Father will be SOOOO proud of me~!!!"

She started to dance, forgetting all about the mission... Shinigami... her teammates... Everything except her father and becoming a Death Scythe. It was a happy day for her.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 6th 2011, 7:55 pm

^Takai would have Furiko transform back into her normal weapon form and would simply watch as Chroma had her moment with the blood and witch soul. While Takai really wanted it for himself but at the moment Takai really did not have the time or energy to fight Chroma and TJ over one single soul beside Takai was about to get 30 just for signing up for this mission.^
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 6th 2011, 8:07 pm

"Bout freakin' time..."

-TJ said as she feel down from the air with her sword slung over her back. All this invulnerable shiz just made her mad on the inside. It was an ego blow, but it wasn't a big deal now. She was pretty much exhausted. Exerting so much power.-

"She knew she was going to die, why didn't she just protect her soul at the end? Guess invincibility goes to your head."
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2011, 5:47 am

Chroma looked at TJ and Takai... They didn't seem to care that she had the Witch soul. Perhaps they didn't want it... She took that as her signal to eat it.

"Well... Here I go..."

She was about to take a bite out of it, then felt a little bad that she knew she was gonna eat it without showing them any appreciation.

"... Hey. Um, since you two are being so nice and letting me eat this soul... I'll give you the 30 complimentary souls that I'm going to get, since I don't really need them now.. As a token of my appreciation. If you want them, that is..."

And with that, she felt better and could continue on with her consumption. Chroma rubbing the soul a bit, both hands encasing it, slowly let it rise toward her mouth and opened up wide, swallowing the entire thing whole. The instant she did, her eyes started to glow, releasing a lot of energy. Her wavelength started to swell far beyond where it used to... Her soul felt so much more powerful... more potent... Her mind felt a little more clear and controlled... Her entire being felt soooooo... powerful. Her monochromatic soul fluctuated with such power all over the place.

"Oh.... Oh my... This power...? This is how my mothers feel...? This is what it's like... As a... Death Scythe!?"

Chroma could not believe the feeling... She was so fucking happy. But, at that very moment.. She felt as if she had to go do something.

"... You guys... Thanks you... But I must... I have to... I'm gonna go now. Catch up with me later to get these 30 souls if you want them..."

Chroma spread her wings and took off, waving at the two of them. Whatever she was going to do... it was VERY urgent.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2011, 11:25 am

Takai- Ugh this was almost a wast of my time besides the 30 complimentary souls no witch soul or new entry to my collection.

^Takai would simply release one last sigh before he would sign disappearing into a cloud of black poison which would simply disappear into thin air.^
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2011, 9:12 pm

-TJ left the area...wherever she went-
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Phantasmagoria

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch/Baku

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1October 30th 2015, 9:31 am

--Major Time Skip--

Where Taomin's body had been wrapped up by the Living Shadow would be where Friday appeared after being given her command.

"Black Friday..." she repeated, raising Taomin up and drawing her shadow into her own. From there, Friday and Taomin would temporarily fuse together whilst Friday proceeded to do her business upon the planet Vescrutia. She would immediately disappear, and all of the planet would be swallowed whole by the Black Friday. It would be contained in T.'s hand, yet be buried with him, as well, to only recur when his Spirit awoke from slumber in the future and came back to collect his Body from the Past, which should have already fully matured into exactly what was necessary for him to be as he is in the future, and successfully connect the time-space loop. From there, Kujata would be laid to rest inside of the planet as the Seed of the Veritas, the Spirit of Truth, that would grow to become the Veritas and pick up Friday the Third from Vescrutia in the future. Until then, Taomin would be in Friday's care, to be a messenger of when Friday, herself, was coming. At that moment, she would disappear with Taomin, and the rest of the events would play out naturally from there between she, T., Vescrutia and the Veritas to come.

"Now... It Is Time For 'The Phantom' To Rise..."
Those were the last words she said, bestowing her power over the planet to him.
From that moment, Mahi Manor would be haunted by the Malfortuna, as well as The Phantom, and the house, as well as all within, would belong to them. The curse on 'Mahi Manor' would be broken in the future only once it became 'Manor Malfortuna.'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.   Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chroma, TJ and Takai; Investigating the Mahi Manor.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3