Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Koudo's Boxes I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Koudo's Boxes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

Koudo's Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Koudo's Boxes   Koudo's Boxes Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 2:43 pm

Animal Type

Anima Electtrica
Name: Sii
Flame Attribute: Lightning Flame
Creator: Cross
Abilities and BackStory:

Koudo's Boxes 299917

A Box weapon developed by Cross for Koudo to specifically push Koudo to his limits every time he uses it. The Robot girl, Sii, can not move when pulled from her box, Koudo has to use his Infestation energy to allow her to move, pushing him to the limits of his Infestation abilities right as soon as she's summoned. The ends of her scarf are charged with Lightning Flame and when her Katana is drawn, it too, surges with Lightning Flame, the flames growing more intense with the more Flames that are used to open the box weapon. When up to full motion, she is incredible nimble and quick on her feet, giving her around B+ speed if not a little faster than that. Her skills with her Katana are also top notch, and she uses it to slice through oncoming attacks as well as barriers and shields so that Koudo has an opening for counterattacks.
Back to top Go down

Koudo's Boxes
Page 1 of 1