Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Alkel, In Critical Condition I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Alkel, In Critical Condition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : None

Alkel, In Critical Condition Empty
PostSubject: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 12:43 pm

Jesse walked in the hospital and immediately began sniffing around for a doctor or something, he couldn't find anyone (probably since the guy who is in charge of the hospital isnt' active) he had Alkel slung over his shoulder while Hashi and Kekkei followed close behind. He decided to take it upon himself to make sure he got healed. So he took him into one of the vacant rooms and commence with attempting to heal him himself. He took out one of his stimulant pills that he uses in battle, the pill A which would make Hashi and Kekki turn into their adult forms but when used on a human it causes a regenerative process in the cells.

"Here dude..."

He shoved it down Alkel's throat...
Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

Village of Residence : Village Of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Listening to Music
Kekkei Genkai : Petal Dance

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 2:13 pm

Alkel automactilly swallowed the pill given to him. After a couple of seconds, Alkel body was healed complety. It took him about a minute to wake up.

"Ugghh...Why do I fe-AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! NO YOUR NOT ASSASSINATING ME AGAIN!!!!

At Alkel's first sight, he thought Jesse was someone trying to kill him in the hospital once again. After yelling, he came to his senses.

"Oh. Excuse me for the yelled. IT just that being in the hospital brought back memories. Horrible ones.....

Alkel looked at his stomach. The hole that was ripped through his stomach was gone. His wounds were complety healed. Alkel's eyes found Jesse eyes..

"Thank you. If there's anyway I can repay you, please let me know..."
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 5:33 pm

Jesse smiled, he was surprised the pill worked although it was an estimation.

"Nope, our villages are allies. So it wouldn't go over well if I just let you die."

Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 5:41 pm

"Really?"

Alkel thought the Villages, were, well, isolated. Alkel sat up slowy, not wanting to strain his healed body. He's been in the hospital so many times lately. Pushing his hair out the way, he spoke.

*sigh* I guess that was to be expected. My first fight...*sigh* I only came in the Dusk Village to bring him home. I was so unprepared...

Alkel's eyes was always with a sad look. His eyes somehow got even sadder.

"What if he doesn't wanna come home. What if he wants to stay in the ninja business? What if I came for nothing"

Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 5:47 pm

"Who are you talking about? When we fought, it looked like you had a lot on your mind man."

Jesse sat down in a chair next to alkel, he was very interested in his story.

"And who is Artery, you were saying him a lot when you were on your death bed? Is he a lover?"
Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 5:54 pm

Alkel looked at Jesse, who seemed interested in his story.

*sigh* Well, it all started on my assasination attempt. Artery Emoto try to saved me, but he couldn't. So he swore venagance and left. His parents, Femur and Spleen, saved me seconds before I died. After I lefted my house, I came to the Dusk Village. Now I'm looking for him to show that I'm alive and both of us can go home.

Alkel then remeber what he said about lover.

"No. Artery isn't my lover. He's actucally my best freind. My only freind. I just wants things to go back the way they were...."
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 5:58 pm

Jesse burst into laughter, at the names of these people who were obviously named after body parts. But he got back to being serious when he realized that this was some long lost friend of his or something.

"Oh, okay... well you cant just expect him to abandon his way of the ninja just to come back and leave this place."
Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:06 pm

Alkel looked at Jesse laughing. At first he was hurt beacase he thought he was luaghing at his story. But come to realize it must've been the names.

"Yea. The Emoto clan has a biological bloodline trait. So as a tradition, they give their children names of body parts.."

After Alkel heard what Jesse said about Artery not leaving the life of a ninja, he first respond was to deny it. Artery wanted to save lives as a medical ninga. Then again he had to look at it from a ninja's perception.

But how can he be saving lives. He's a ninja when he came to this land. He can't save lives by being a ninja. He could only end them....right?
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:11 pm

Jesse snickered again, but there were some really peculiar clans out there.

"You look pretty clueless about the world of ninjas it seems. If you like, maybe I can answer some questions for ya"
Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:12 pm

"What's the life of a ninja like?"
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:17 pm

Jesse wasn't expecting a 'yes' so he thought for a moment and began speaking, all the while hashi and kekkei were playing in the corner somewhere.

"Well, ninja is a general term man... you can be medical ninja, the ones more focused in healing. Or the combat ready ones like you and I. And I'm sure that your guy Artery wouldn't have chose this lifestyle if he just wanted to go back to whatever he was doing."
Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:22 pm

"Wait...how can I be a ninja? I only made my residence in the Dusk to look for Artery"

Alkel started to get scared. What if his killer found out he was becoming a ninja?

"I don't even know how to be a ninja...."
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:26 pm

"Well whatever you did, you were assigned a rank, you use chakra, and you've got that headband,"

Jesse was referring to the headband he received when he joined the dusk. No doubt Alkel had one too.

"Why dont you just kill your killer?"
Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:31 pm

Alkel pulled out his headband from his pocket. He was twirling with it for a while. Once he heard kill his killer, Alkel freaked. His eyes showed fear.

"Kill him? I can barly fight you for five minutes. I can't even fight......"
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:36 pm

"He can't be that strong, shit man... you can't show fear. Your a ninja! You have to be prepared to lay your life on the line for your village, your Kage and the common wealth of this damn planet! I bet I can take your killer."

Jesse said proudly, he wasn't sure how strong he was. But he was tired of Alkel being a damn coward.
Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:43 pm

Alkel put his head down in shame. The tone Jesse used to him was hurtful.

"I'm sorry. Its just.....I was never thought how to be strong as you other ninja's. Only reason I know capoeria is because my parents wanted me to excerise.

Alkel looked at his headband.

"I didn't think that accepting this would me putting my life for others...."
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:47 pm

Jesse calmed down a bit, it was evident that what he was saying, or at least the tone he was saying it in was hurting him.

"Well what are you going to do if Artery doesn't want to go back huh? You're pretty good at that weird fighting style and you can shoot beams of sunlight at people! If that can't kill someone, then I don't know what can."

Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 9th 2011, 6:54 pm

Alkel look at Jesse. He looked past he looks. He looked at how strong Jesse was on the inside. Maybe he was right. Then he slowly smiled Alkel wrapped his headband around his right arm.

"If he doesn't come back, then I'll stay alongside of him."

The sun shone bright through the window showering Jesse, his dogs, and Alkel in sunlight.

"And if I die, then I will die as a servant of my Kage!"
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 12th 2011, 5:33 pm

Jesse laughed... then spoke

"Well, that sounds good. Stay alongside your buddy, and no need to die as a servant of your kage just yet"

He laughed again
Back to top Go down
Alkel

Alkel

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1February 13th 2011, 2:40 pm

"Very well, Jesse. I must be off."

Alkel got off the bed and fixed his rose that wason his jacket.

"If you ever need me, just find me in the Dusk Village..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alkel, In Critical Condition   Alkel, In Critical Condition Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alkel, In Critical Condition
Page 1 of 1