Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Talk about cold.... Perura's Bio I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Talk about cold.... Perura's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perura

Perura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Cold Soul

Talk about cold.... Perura's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Talk about cold.... Perura's Bio   Talk about cold.... Perura's Bio Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 3:01 pm

Name: Perura ( Abandoned her last name )
Abilities: Lasers, Cold Soul
Weapons: Gatling Gun, Lasers
Race: Weapon
Personality: Cold, Unfeeling, Intelligent, Mean (Perhaps), Uncaring, Emotionless, Polite
Appearance: Gothic Lolita isn't really something that she would admit too, but it is her style. She usually wears a dress, colored black, that comes down to her knees and flows with the way that she moves. Another thing that she usually wears in an all black and white maid outfit, with the headdress and everything. Granted she doesn't serve anyone at all, she still likes the dress and wears it proudly. Her hair is colored a very snow white color and her eyes are a very vibrant gold, that sparkle when the sun shines in them. She has pale, almost white skin and Perura never smiles, she wears the same expression everywhere she goes.
Biography: TBW ( To be written )
Back to top Go down

Talk about cold.... Perura's Bio
Page 1 of 1