Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Priere

Priere

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Empty
PostSubject: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 3:17 am

Priere entered the home base, which they also had yet to come up with a name for, as they couldn't just leave the name as 'Cleff's Base' because that sounds lame. She waited for the 5 other members of her gang, since they hadn't found the 6th member yet.

"Hmph. I think I'm gonna have to whoop some ass."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 7:56 am

There was some russling in the corner of the room, under a large pile of robot parts and what not. Koudo emerged from this pile, yawning and stretching. It seemed like he had fallen asleep whiling trying to put something together that would make it so that Sai could sustain the ice that Priere would create and Perura would make permanent. The amplifier idea was going well.

" Yo *yawns* need something? "

Koudo asked, adjusting his glasses quickly and stepping out of the pile of parts.
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 8:15 am

Priere gave off a cold aura which seemed to chill the room. She was inadvertently absorbing the heat of the area because of her anger. She gritted her teeth and groaned slightly.

"Yeah, so, word on the street is that some other shitty Genin and Chuunin are trying to copy us about this gang thing by making little candy-ass "teams." The sad thing is, they have all of their members while WE still don't! But the biggest thing that pisses me off is that they're trying to copy us, and I kinda wanna show them why the fuck WE are a GANG and not a little pussy team. If you catch my drift."

She closed her eyes, calming down just a bit, thus the coldness of the room would start to fade.

"... Besides that, you haven't found anyone to fill our final position, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Perura

Perura

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Cold Soul

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 8:22 am

" ... Priere.... "

Perura said softly, coming in after her commander and standing by her side, like a loyal soldier. Koudo's soul weapons, Maina and Naina had been with her, and they were sniffing out souls to hunt for. The sooner they all became death scythes, the better and stronger the gang would be as a whole. Perura being the main one wanting to become a death scythe since she was finally being useful to someone other than herself. She said nothing more, when Koudo emerged from the pile of parts, and only wondered what Priere wanted.

Her question was answered soon enough, seemed as if her commander was upset about some other teams that were being formed and she wanted them gone... finished, quickly. Or, at least, she wanted their last member to be found and brought to her for inspection. Perura had been looking, but the only person that she could think about was Lance and he was a weapon, so there was no way that he could join. The person he had been fighting that one time couldn't either since she was some kinda battle cyborg or something along those lines. Perura sighed silently, and shrugged, looking to Koudo for the answers. He was the, self proclaimed, genius after all.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 8:34 am

Maina: " Look, we've been looking. Everyone, except Koudo, has been trying to find that last member. "

Maina sighed and started to shake her head at the sorry excuses for the genin and chuunin that were running around nowadays, she herself, couldn't see anyone that would be good enough to be their last member.

" Everyone that we've seen is sorry ass, and really can't do much of any fucking thing. Those punk-ass other teams will get demolished if they step to us, so chill out Priere, we're on it. "

Maina had started talking differently of late for some reason, seemed as if she was really starting to take that "bitch" persona to heart. Koudo kinda liked the fire that she was showing, sorta hot in a way.

Koudo: " Maina's got a point, after I finished working on Sai, the person that's going to act as our amplifier, I searched almost every active genin and chuunin to see who would be good enough... there was no one. I suggest we look at Special Jounin as well, since I personally plan to skip that level altogether and I believe that you should do the same Priere. Kages only pay attention to Jounin, and that's the only way that we'll get recognized and given decent work. I've seen one Special Jounin that could be of some use to us. "

Koudo walked over to the computer's keyboard and pulled up Luxe Senkou's profile.

" She's fast, and can move us in a hurry if we're ever in trouble. What do you think Priere? "
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 8:38 am

Priere inspected this... Luxe chick. Swiftness was always smiled upon... But then again, Speed was one of Koudo's strengths? Not only that, Blue was also incredibly fast, probably moreso than Koudo... Perhaps speed wasn't what was absolutely necessary at this point in time.

"Hm... I was thinking the same thing, a Special Jounin. But this one might not be useful since you and Blue are fast by yourselves. We need someone to heal the group, since I don't think I have any healing abilities that would work on the 4 of you and vice versa. Guh... Are there any Special Jounin that focus on healing around here? One without a Soul Partner? Cuz I don't like the number 7."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 8:55 am

" True... speed is my best strength, besides my obvious taijutsu prowess and brain power. Luxe is trashed, like that. "

Koudo said, closing the file and turning around to face Priere and the others.

" I'm not sure, but I'll get on it and seriously Priere, think about what I just said. Kages only pay attention to jounin, we'll never make any money or get our names out there unless we rise through the ranks of the society that calls us loners, and take it over from the inside out. We could be one of the strongest groups of Jounin out there, but we have to skip being Special Jounin.... it'll get us no where. "

Koudo explained to Priere. Before sighing and adjusting the glasses on his face.

" Oh, and you'll probably be able to meet Sai when we start the icing of this place... we need a name too. I like the idea of you putting factory after the gang name for the base. Something factory, ya know? "
Back to top Go down
Perura

Perura

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Cold Soul

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 9:04 am

Perura stayed silent and started to walk around the base that they would call theirs soon enough. Koudo indeed had a point, but that would mean that she would have to get out there and hunt for more souls. Perura liked killing, so that wasn't a problem, but she did get tired. She repeated the most important thing Koudo said.

" ....Jounin.... "
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 9:14 am

Priere nodded, getting what Koudo was saying, of course. Jounin rank... Sounded tough, but not impossible.

"Well. If I'm gonna get to that rank, I'm gonna need to train a little bit more. I just... Don't know how or what to do. Any ideas? Weaknesses you saw in my fighting style?"

As she realized she needed to train, she would conjure up two spheres of magic in her hand and flex them as well as interchange them between hands to increase both her magic control and her chakra pool. She knew that she would need to have a high amount of those if this were going to work.

"And as for a name of this place... That will be much easier than a name for our group, right? Let's see... Factory? Mmm... Maybe something with the meaning of 'Cold..' Cold Factory? Chill Factory? Ice Factory? Glacial Factory? Cool Factory? Blizzard Factory? Arctic Factory? Freeze Factory? Frozen Factory? Frost Factory? Frigid Factory? Rime Factory? Polar Factory? Subzero Factory? Winter Factory? Frostbite Factory? Sleet Factory? Hail Factory? Flash-Freeze Factory? Shit. That's all I've got."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 9:22 am

" There in lies the fun "leader", I saw nothing wrong with your fighting style because you defeated me, but you always have Signis and Blue to fall back on, so becoming a jounin would be a small feat for you. All you need is a proctor that would really test you, same with me. Maruze, my first proctor, was great, but I doubt me going up against him for Jounin would be wise since he knows the way I fight. I'm gonna need someone that can really test me... someone that's just as good at taijutsu, someone with speed that matches my own. I want a new rival damn it. "

Koudo yelled, before slamming his fist down on the keyboard of the computer, breaking it on impact. He fed his infestation into it though and it started to repair itself, good as new.

" Flash-Freeze Factory is fine for now... until we can find something better. We can call it triple F, until we rename it. As for the special jounin that can help us... there aren't any to my knowledge that are active that use any healing type abilities. Are you impartial to Witches? They're technically human... I think. "
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 9:30 am

Priere sighed. She knew all about the witches... They weren't humans, they were an entirely separate race within themselves. In truth, Priere wanted to be the only one that used magic in the group, for she was petty like that. But, her pettiness might have to be short lived... Since she was running out of options.

"Grrr... Alright, alright, fine. We'll get a Witch. Is there one you had in mind that could heal us?"

Priere enjoyed the name Flash-Freeze Factory. Triple F was pretty badass, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 9:36 am

" Witches can learn to do whatever the hell they want within the thing that they use the most right? We're running out of options for a last member because no one has been able to live up to our expectations. There is a shortage of fucking healers around, for reasons I don't understand, and I'm just starting to get pissed for no fucking reason. Why don't we just kidnap some punk ass genin, I'll rip his body apart and put it back together so that the only thing he can do is heal, and then we'll be fucking set. Damn, weak ass Genin and Chuunin, I'll destroy them all... I swear I will... "

This was odd, Koudo never usually lost his cool, even his infestation started to look different. Usually the base gave off shiny silvery blue color, but now it was a rich, dark red color. The blue being replaced by the red. Things that were running on the infestation started to go haywire, moving sporadically, like they were having seizures.

" Damn, damn, damn, this is really getting on my nerves. "
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 9:56 am

Priere started to laugh, finding Koudo loosing his cool to be extremely entertaining and amusing to her.

"Hahahaha! Chill out, Koudo. I like your idea, but I've decided that we can be even more unique now. I don't think any of the other 'teams' have witches in them anyway. I'm not a witch, I can use magic, so I'm an anomoly within myself. You have two weapons, which is rare. We'll have a witch, which no one has. And Perura is a weapon. We're totally fucking unique no matter what happens! Hahahaha!"

Priere's mood suddenly lightened severely. She noticed that his blue and silver energy thing was becoming red. That must not have been good.

"... Huh. Yo, Koudo. I've decided what we're gonna do now, so go finish updating Sai or something. Perura, I want you to go collect souls. Maina, Naina, you should probably do that as well, and if not, go work on your skills with fighting without a meister. That's absolutely necessary just in case Koudo is separated from you at any given time. And as for me..."

Priere turned, starting to float to the door now.

"... I'm gonna go get into one more battle, then I'm gonna go for another ranking up. Probably try to hit Jounin, if I can."

Priere just needed to constantly fluctuate these magical spheres when she did anything and she could probably increase her control and her pool a very, very high amount, since her constant floating also helped increase these things.

"Everybody got it?" She had to make sure before she left... And make sure Koudo was under control. Seems as though he needed to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 10:06 am

" No... I'm gonna go battle too... don't try and stop me... "

Koudo said, the red fading and the blue and silver coming back... but only faintly before the red flared up quickly when he slammed his hands down. I'm in control.... in control... don't lose it, don't lose it.... he kept saying to himself to calm down, but he stood up straight and walked passed Priere, slowly, his eyes covered by his hair. He passed Maina, Naina, and Perura as well and just left...

Maina and Naina looked to one another before turning around and watching the door. It was strange to see him so tensed like that, they had never seen that red energy either. Maina was intrigued, Naina was worried beyond compare.

Maina: " We'll work on that now... since Koudo is throwing a temper tantrum. I can wield Naina and she can wield me... and we were learn from Perura, how to partially transform. I wanna go see my idol though... I'm sure she can teach me a little more. "
Back to top Go down
Priere

Priere

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 10:12 am

Priere almost lost it when he refused to follow such an order. But then again, she realized that everyone needs their time to figure themselves out. She'd get on his ass when he got back. When he cooled down.

"Huh. Next time, I'll make him fight me again..."

She scoffed, looking at the 3 weapons out of the corner of her eye.

"Yeah. Do that. And if your idol can help you, then hell, go have that idol help you out. We can relax when our problems are finished."

Priere was about to exit, but stopped again.

"... Oh, and if you come back before I do and Koudo is still using that red shit... Don't hesitate to stop him. If you don't... Then I will."

With that, Priere exited, going to look for someone to beat up or something, still fluctuating those spheres.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1February 26th 2011, 10:16 am

Maina: " I kinda like that red stuff, but whatever. We're on it... come with us Perura. "

Maina said, turning around and walking towards the exit with Naina and Perura in tow, they exited the factory and it went back to having that cool silverly blue color to it. That meant that the red shit that Koudo was using had a large range of attack since he was long gone from the factory and it had stayed red until everyone left. If only he learned what it was and how to control it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.   Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hold up. Yo Koudo, Perura. First Order of Business.
Page 1 of 1