Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Empty
PostSubject: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 5:47 pm

-Hollow walked onto the field for the first time in ages side by side with Aihana and Ichiro. She hoped for an opponent that understood the meaning of the word "battle"-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1July 5th 2009, 5:55 pm

Fly around Chaos on my snowboard I would see a familiar figure. I would appear a few feet away.
"Hello there."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 1:16 pm

(Sry for the extreme lateness)

-Hollow turned to face the shinobi and was surprised to see a somewhat familiar face she did not return a greeting but made a statement that seemed as a question-

"We have crossed paths before."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 1:19 pm

"I think so"
I would stop and think for a second and then snap my finger.
"Yes we meet in the Nightmare your Hollow Akuma."
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 1:26 pm

-Hollows head tilted slowly and slightly to the side. Her expression was void of meaning and the movement was almost ominous though her look was almost seductive-

"Would you mind if I tested something?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 1:27 pm

"Sure what do you have in mind of testing."
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 1:36 pm

-Hollow held out her hand to the side and Aihana walked solemly over to her not once looking up from the ground and reluctantly but in silent obedience took Hollows hand.-

"I've been wanting this for quite some time."

-Hollow the pulled Aihana's body into her own and pressed her lips to hers in what appeared to be a kiss of passion-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 1:39 pm

My face would turn a little red seeing the sudden kiss.
"Ummm so are your ready Hallow-san?" Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 1:45 pm

-A slight smile crossed Hollows face as Aihana's lifeless body slipped from her hands and and hit the ground, cold and pale-

"Quite."

-She then turned to Arashi and a sudden violent wave of telekinetic energy shot towards him and threatened to knock him off his feet-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 1:50 pm

"Bakudō #81 Danku (Splitting Void)"
A large energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall would appear in front of me and block the blast of telekinetic energy. The barrier would fall and I would use Shadow Scythe sending multiple blades of darkness toward Hallow.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 2:02 pm

-Hollow did not worry about the dark blades for as soon as they collided with her chakra they would drained of all energy and cease to exist. But for the mere amusement of self she skated around them by shifting the eath beneathe her feet. She moved within 20 feet of arashi-

"You'll have to excuse the mediocrity; Though I have been observing Aihana for many years,I've only just aquired this ability after all"

-Hollow focused the telekinetic energy then around arashi's wrists, ankles and neck and pulled at the energy from each point so that his limbs would be pulled in different directions-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 2:09 pm

Before the telekinetic energy could fully grab my limbs I would disappear into my shadow. I would then rise a few feet behind Hallow.
"Hmm telekinetic energy very interesting."
I would then use Shadow Arena of Infantine Darkness creating a large dome of darkness around the battle area. Hidden in the darkness I would then use Shadow Pit creating a large pit of darkness under Hallow.

(Dome from the outside)
An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) 1810
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 2:26 pm

(You do know its HOLLOW not HALLOW right?)

-Surrounded by shadows Hollow suddenly felt a strong pulse within her. She ignored it as it was one of those strange things that had started to occur after her afternoon in the Black forest. She let out a small sigh, secretly cursing arashi for triggering the strange event. Draining kiss chakra began to seep from her pores as a precaution-

"Hmph, I was never one for hide and seek Arashi"

-Hollows signiture blue flame danced circles around her body in an attempt to light the scenery-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 2:31 pm

((Sorry typing and reading without my glasses))

Since Hollow did not try and avoid the Shadow Pit she would begin to fall into the pit. I would then use Violent Water Wave sending a large jet of water from my mouth down into the pit after her.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 2:51 pm

(oh, no problem then)

-The flames around Hollows dispersed as she began to fall though she soon caught herself by forming an orb of telekinetic chakra around her person she then quickly ascended into the air. As the she had enclosed herself in one of the two forms of aihana's one way barrier the water could not reach her. Still unable to see Arashi she became annoyed and inturn angry in sight of her annoyance. In this rage she pushed out a wave of her chakra within a ten feet radius of the orb unintentionally.-

"Is that all? Or is there more to be found in the cloak of Darkness besides unseen holes and water?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 2:56 pm

I would draw my blade and charge it with chakra to slice though the wave of chakra that was moving toward me. I would then point the blade toward Hollow.
"No I'm just getting started.......Blaze Nenshou-Kaen."
The blade in my hand would then turn into a large black spear. I would then thrust it forward sending a large wave of fire from the spear toward Hollow.

(Visual on the Spear.)
An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) 33as2fn
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 3:12 pm

-As the blade was charged with chakra the wave of hollows draining kiss would have only eaten away at it rendering the blade nothing more than a blade which would not have been enough to cut through the chakra on its own and arashi would have been hit by the wave and suffered chakra loss. And as Hollow remained within the one way barrier the flames Arashi sent would have no more effect than the water-

"Pitiful"

-Hollow then sent out from within the barrier streams of concentrated chakra in the direction from the flames had come presuming the arashi would be behind them and presuming that the transparent streams would be cloaked in the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 3:19 pm

I would flash step on the other side of Hollow avoiding the second wave of chakra. Unknown to her I would have a pair of hi-tech glasses on that allows me to see the chakra as it moves toward me. I would then crack my neck shaking off the chakra loss.
"Man I forgot you could drain chakra."
I would then touch the ground and then use Rising Ice Spikes this would then cause a large wave of sharp rise to shoot up from the ground from under Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 3:34 pm

-Hollow sighed and felt almost compelled to place her face in her palms. She lowered herself to the ground still maintaining the barrier so the ice would be crushed as she touched down as nothing could enter the orb while she maintained it-

"Is this a plan of some sort? Throw thing at me until I give in and relinquish the sheild that obviously wont let your attacks pass through it. I should only hope so shinobi because if not you are indeed undeserving of your rank and obviously lacking of intelligence. However as I grow bored of this presumed round about plan I will make things easier for you"

-Hollow waved her hand in an unnecessary gesture and released the barrier-

"NOW COME OUT!"

-In Hollows sudden rush of emotion mounds of earth and eruptions of fire shot up in a pattern like pulse waves from where she stood challenging arashi to come forward from the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 3:47 pm

I would summon my board and I would float high into the air the dome would then begin to slowly disappear. The dark energy from the dome would then begin to be absorbed into my body and my eyes would turn pure black.
"Divine Shadow Spikes"
large hardened spikes of dark energy would then rise from the ground under me and they would begin to float around me. I would then point my finger toward Hollow and a large wave of hardened spike would rocket toward her. I remain high in the air as the large spike float around and under me waiting for my next order.
An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Primera_Termina_by_MrHide_Patten
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 3:56 pm

-Hollow looked the spikes head on as they came toward her. Her eyes flashed a natural red that no one other than her father and his court had yet seen as she raised her hand and sent out the strongest wave of her chakra yet. As the spikes were made of Arashi's dark energy they would be detstroyed as the waves of draining kiss hit them and arashi in the path of the waves as well would be in danger-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 4:02 pm

More spike would move in the way of the wave of draining energy and would block them although the spike would be destroyed in the prosses. I would then be seen holding my guitar and I would then begin playing it releasing a large ear bleeding sound wave. The sound waves would also begin to bounce off of the spike around me magnifying the power of the sound wave ten fold. The sound waves would then begin to rocket toward Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 4:12 pm

-As the piercing sound hit Hollows ears her eyes returened to her prefered color of brown, she held her ears and fell to the ground, finally snapped out of her emotional trance. The words that had rand in her head for weeks passed now spoke louder and repeatedly:whats wrong with me whats wrong with me whats wrong with me...until...-

JUST STOP!!!!!

-As Hollow screamed suddenly the entire area was blacken. The air became thick with a dark pulse that was greater than arashi's and more powerful than any power Hollow seemed to posses. For a few moments everything and everyone was still in the darkness as it emersed the entire feild-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 4:17 pm

I would stop playing and I would look around feeling the thick dark pules.
"Hollow-san what is this darkness around use?"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 4:33 pm

-The darkness dissipated slowly and Hollow could be seen sitting on the ground breathing heavily but much calmer than before-

Lady Hollow!

-Her servant ichiro quickly rushed to her side and she jerked away from him as her kneeled beside her though she did not have the energy to curse him. She had used up alot of chakra in the battle and whatever she had just triggered took what was left of her energy. She grit her teeth in anger as she was forced to let ichiro help her off the ground. She pushed her thoughts through his lips and Ichiro turned to arashi to deliever the message-

My lady thanks you for the battle, and unless its a problem she would like to respectfully concede and return home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)   An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

An interesting Battle please (no room to hold back)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next