Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A battle please I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A battle please

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 5:36 pm

I wait on top of a building for someone.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Village of Residence : Abandoned
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Jishaku Ryouiki

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 9:51 pm

-|Hovering at the edge of the tip of the building, Shen appears before kunochi accompanied by razor sharp compact disks created through the iron dust compressed together that hid behind his back as well as completely vertical for less visibility. Those disks surrounded Shen completely, four around him, and one behind him.|-

"Intresting... I would love a challenge after being released..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 10:03 pm

"um ok... u go first"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 10:12 pm

"Bad choice..."

-|The four hidden disks that surrounded Shen immediately flew outward, still hidden to the naked eye. The disks flew in different directions for even less visibility that would attract towards the kunochi as soon as it reached it's target destination it would create a series of slashes that would create something similar to an asterisk with the kunochi as the center. The blades are still barely visible, sharp, and moving at extreme speeds that meant it was very deadly and gave very little precious time to escape.|-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 10:35 pm

i flash backwards dodging the disks. i flash from place to place, purely listening to the movements of the disks.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 10:45 pm

"How much chakra can you continue to waste while dodging something that takes very little from me."

-|Since the disks were attracted to the kunochi's metal mineral make-up of her body, the disks would follow her with Shen just hovering in the air without lifting a single finger or wasting chakra.|-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 2:41 pm

i sectretly do the hand signs for subtitution jutsu. i stand still and let the disks hit me. *POOF!!* a log appeared in my place. i stood on a building further away laughing. i pointed at you and yeled out. "LOGGGGGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the disks you were using got stuck in my log. i flashed infront of you and went for a kick at your face.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 6:00 pm

-|Sadly for the poor kunochi, the disks were not stuck into the log rather the disks cut through the log completely and cut into the roof a bit as they homed in on her again. As she flashed before me, it was a simple matter of catching the kick thrown and repelling her away from me that would have the blades directly behind her. Since she was in the air, flash stepping seemed improbable which meant serious injuries if the kunochi found a way to dodge the onslaught of blades that rushed towards her with intense speeds.|-

"At least show me something worth remembering of another village. After all I've seen so far is dodging and basic attacks."

-|Shen sighed slightly at his own comment, since he did anticipate what the other villages were capable of. Unfortunately his expectations won't be met this match, so far at least.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:10 pm

*i flashed upwards dodging most of the disks but still taking some damage. i flash behind shen and use a flat rasengan at his back. when i flashed i left a clone in my place. my clone used a rasengan at your front. (i don't flash step, i dimension hop :P)

Last edited by Luxe on May 18th 2009, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 9:08 pm

Last edited by Luxe on May 18th 2009, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 9:17 pm

((Er I don't take kindly to auto-hitting and merge your two posts... in order words edit please :] because you were already thrown making it no possible way for you to hit me with a rasengan.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 9:19 pm

(you use big words and it confuses me alot @_@ lol)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 9:59 pm

((Sorry for being intellectual?))

-|Apparently the kunochi forgot about the disk that was still lodged in her back as well as the one hidden behind Shen. The blades that were lodged inside her back repelled outward slicing her her back again that would cause her to fall. The clone went poof as it the hidden disk ripped through the clone.|-

"Are you done?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 6:31 am

*i stuggled on the ground to get back up.* "no" *i raised my hands above my head and my gunsword warped into my hands. i held it toward you and shot to chakura bullets at you*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 7:14 am

*I would walk in and sit down to see the fight.*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 3:47 pm

-|The unlodged disks simply moved below my feet creating a four layer barrier that blocked the bullets without much trouble.|-

"Please stop embarssing yourself... This match is over..."

-|Being a gun and a blade the gunblade was magnetized towards the metal disks. Thus, successfully ripping the gunblade from the kunochi's hands and into the disks of metal and being a powerful magnetic wave removal of the weapon would be impossible. Leaving her helpless on the ground unable to do much from her sustained injuries and her massive dimension hopping and rasengan chakra drain.|-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 4:50 pm

I fall to my knees from my back wound's pain. i clench my hands in the dirt. "FINE! i'll admit defeat this time. but i swear to you, i will beat you some day"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 4:59 pm

GOOO!!!! LUXE!!!!!!!!!!! You did good!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 5:16 pm

*i smile at zaku* "thanks" *i say laughing*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 5:17 pm

*I'd smile*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 5:22 pm

(are the disks still in my back?)
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 5:25 pm

((I dont know.))
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 6:15 pm

((Honestly... you guys should learn to read more... especially since the disks were ripped off your back which caused you to fall and used to magnetize your gunblade...))

-|Releasing the gunblade back into the kunochi's possession, Shen still did not have enough after being released from the prison. He noticed the other shinobi and decided to attack him to test his abilities in a fight. Without even a single word or motion, the five disks flew towards this unknown ninja.|-
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 6:18 pm

*As the disks came I would speak and keep on moving to the side* Heh...Well, then lets do this!

*I do lightning dragon jutsu and a lightning dragon would come and attack the incoming disk. At the same time I would continue running to the side and towards you*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 6:29 pm

-|Since metal is an excellent conductor and the compact disks are being attracted to your metal minerals inside your body, the lighting merely followed jumped through the disks that were chasing you and shot your own lighting back at you.|-

"I hope this fight will be entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A battle please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle please   A battle please Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A battle please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next