Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leia

Leia

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Death Soul

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 10:56 am

+_This was it, her final soul, her final rights of passage. Leia found herself within the darklands again, ironically, the first place she went soul hunting. She laughed slightly at the irony. She walked through the Lands, a place illuminated by grey lights and perpetuated an eerie darkness throughout the area. It was really late, about midnight she thought. She had her hands in her pockets, strolling as she awaited what was next to come.+_

"The beginning of the end of my life.."

+_Referring to her social life of course, because once she became a DeathScythe, she would have to be all about business._+
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 2:24 pm

There was a mansion in the distance... A rather large one at that. It had recently been found out to be the mansion of the Blood Witch Vyronica... But she was long dead thanks to Atra. As the clock struck 12 midnight, the doors to the mansion opened faithfully, just as they had done in the past, and this time someone popped out... The Blood Witch.

Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria ZerochanShiroganeUsagi178834-1

Witch: ... Out looking for more corpses... We have enough already... Every night, the same old thing... Carrying on the legacy of the family.

The witch looked up, one eye covered and the other not. She looked to the moon and sighed, seeing her sister's face.

Witch: ... Vyronica...
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 2:29 pm

"Is that your name?"

+_Leia said, now being only a few feet from the mansion, she heard the woman's words rather clearly. She had her hands in her pockets as began to mount the stairs.+_

"If so, have you seen or heard of the Blood Witch Vyctoria? I have a message for her.."

Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 2:33 pm

Vyctoria turned around slowly, her eye locking on to Leia rather quickly. She had already assessed her... She was a weapon.

Vyctoria: ... I am Vyctoria. The name that you heard was my younger sister, Vyronica... Recently deceased. What's the message you've got for me, huh? You here to reap me like that shadow fellow did to my sister, hm?

She narrowed her eye, fiddling with her eyepatch. She didn't seem to be very enthused.

Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 2:40 pm

"Well, when you put it that way, you make me sound like the bad guy."

+_She said, stopping a few steps from Vyronica. She had assessed her as well, via soul perception.+_

"Don't take anything personal, I'm just doing my job."

+_She took her hands out of her pockets and dropped them to her sides.+_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 3:29 pm

Vyctoria sighed, adjusting her hat accordingly. She gripped her sword as her eye began to gleam.

Vyctoria: Yeah, that's what the last one said.

In a moment's notice, she was gone in what seemed to be a blur. In front of Leia's face would be a blade glowing blood red, yet no one seemed to be holding it. It would slash several hundred times within the time frame of a second, trying to hack her to bits completely.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 3:57 pm

"Well, so much for being nice about it."

+_Leia said, a scythe jutting from her arm. She would parry every single individual strike elsewhere, without so much as a sweat.+_

"I can see you ya know.

+_Leia said referring to her soul perception, which was strong enough to scan almost the enitre planet, let alone see through witch protect. She then retracted the blade from her arm and reached to her back. She then pulled out her spine, summoning her full scythe that can be seen in the spoiler below. She then spinned it, it was glowing at the tip with black soul energy.+_
Back to top Go down
Alfons

Alfons

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy, Mi-Itsu chakra

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 10th 2011, 1:07 am

-=- Far,far from the area Leia and the witch were having the quarrels Alfons would stand his power levels so low that it might even be mistaken for a bug. Alfons was drawn by this smell....this overwhelming smell of blood coming from one of the two girls in the distance. -=-

"..."

-=-It was hard for Alfons to contain himself...but just as he was going to crack he caught on to another smell....It was a fest of blood...a home of madness. Alfons would leave...trailing it to his source.-=-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 8:59 am

Vyctoria was nowhere to be seen for a few moments, but would quickly appear behind Leia as if nothing happened.

"... You can see me with your soul perception? Hmmm... Does it matter?"

The sword in front of Leia suddenly ceased and flew back over to Vyctoria, the blade's blood red glow ceasing.

"... Weapon blood. Funny that you won't be able to use your weapon's blood to transform now, Scythe Woman..."

Leia blocking the hits activated the effect of Vyctoria's ability, which differs from her younger sister, Vyronica. Vyctoria can stop the Weapon's Blood in a weapon to keep it from being able to partially or completely transform into a weapon, leaving Leia with only her wavelength to fight with.

"... Now you'll have to fight me with... What's it called...? Soul Wavelength...? But even that won't help you here..."

Suddenly there was an aura around Vyctoria that was blood red as well, which slowly started to expand and tried to consume Leia... Vyctoria smiled, taking some steps back in preparation...
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 3:13 pm

*_Leia's eyes would widen as she felt herself become chained and weighted down in a sense. Her scythe in her hadn would glow an eerie black before disappaiting into nothing. She was baffled, as it seemed that she couldn't summon it back or change at all for that matter. She figured it was because of the witches magic..she should've known those bloody blades were decoys to a bigger plot.*_

"I...hate...witches..."

"Fine, I guess I'll just break you with my soul."

*_She said, as her hands began to crackle with a black wispy energy. She observed the incoming redness, and she clasped her hands. This caused the ground beneath her to turn from whatever color it was, to a lifeless grey. This trend would spread as far as would seem the entirety of vescrutia. Everything in sight would begin to change, the trees withering and dying, the air becoming dry, the waters (if any) disipatting, and the grey flames that illuminated the battlefield, dying out. This left the two of them in complete darkness.

What became of Leia was unknown, but the red aura would begin to suffer the effects of everything else..weakening, withering, decaying, "dying". _*
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 20th 2011, 6:40 pm

(bump? -.- )
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 25th 2011, 7:30 pm

(Sorry, I got you. But this isn't gonna be easy. Hahaha.)

The wavelength indeed started to spread around, 'killing' whatever came in its ways... But Vyctoria did not seem to be affected. Not in the least. The blood red aura coming from her body... It would be suppressing the power to 'kill' that the wavelength released and was slowly siphoning out Leia's life force through the wavelength itself.

"... Ah... So my eye didn't lie... That... 'Soul Wavelength' of yours has the power to 'kill'... What use does it have on an undead Witch with the power to suppress and siphon the power of others...? I am different than my sister before me... Each of us has our own thing that makes us unique..."

She lifted her eyepatch slightly, blood trickling down her right eye before abruptly stopping. That blood started to take shape around her arm, spiraling around the rest of her body thoroughly... As it did, the red aura started to draw back into her, however wouldn't completely be gone as if just yet...
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 25th 2011, 10:23 pm

"I really don't give a shit about your sister.."

+_Leia's voice came from everywhere within the darkness, booming from every shadowy corner. Sounds of small shrieks and screams of anguish could be heard about. It was pretty scary, but it was Leia's soul...the death soul._+

"My focus right now, is how I'm going to rip your soul out of you..since you won't hand it over."

+_Within the darkness, Leia wouldn't really feel the sensation of her power being drained at all, seeing as how when her soul wavelength was released, she also "stole" the life force from everything within the area. It was a marvel in itself that the witch was still standing._+

"But, it seems that our abilities are a bit similar. Your's, just a little more primitive."

_+Within the darkness, Leia would be seen, holding her hands together in a bowl like form. She was charging something, but gave no hint as to what it was. From all angles however, tendrils of unknown energy would begin to slowly make their way toward the witch..buying time._+
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 28th 2011, 10:36 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 7:10 pm

"... There."

As it was, the two of them were at a stalemate, for one was draining the life of the other at the same time, causing nothing but a cycle of foolishness all around. Vyctoria realized this, but it was unknown if Leia had. It didn't matter, for Vyctoria knew what she was doing.

Upon the tendrils coming close to her, the blood that spiraled around her body became tendrils as well, combating the oncoming tendrils. The very moment they were touched, they would start to suppress whatever it was they were combating and tried to drain the blood of Leia using the energy they touched as a conduit. By exerting energy into her attack, when the blood of Vyctoria touched it, Leia's blood would start to be forced through said energy as well without Leia actually knowing it was happening. Vyctoria only needed to stand her ground at this point... And wait.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 9:33 pm

_*The tendrils of unknown soul energy that the witch somehow saw in the infinite darkness were not connected to Leia by any physical means. They were only violent and physical small extensions of Leia's soul wavelength. So fortunately for Leia, the witch's plan would fail but Leia would know what she tried to do via Soul Perception and Soul Feedback. This made her bear a small smirk._*

"Things didn't go as you planned, eh?"

_*She said almost mockingly. She had finished charging whatever it was she was charging. Her arms would drop back to her sides. Her entire body began to emit this eerie black and wispy aura. It was controlled, but surging with all the life force she ripped from the area...it's magnitude was cataclysmic to say the least.*

"That's why I never plan anything. Cause if you do, people like me always come through to fuck shit up."

_*As she spoke in her eerie echoing voice that bounced off the darkness, accompanied by the shrieks and screams of the souls Leia reaped and from creatures whose life force she stole. At that moment, Leia used all that energy to morph her body into this astral form. At that moment, the black wisp surrounding Leia collapsed upon her. She held no physical existence but everything in her way was given a fate that fell to Leia's will. This was a technique she named "Angel of Death". She was basically like a twisted version of the spirit bomb.

She then took off for the witch like a jet. The witch would feel Leia's soul approaching from every angle within the darkness, giving off the illusion that she was coming from all sides. The shrieks and what not would only increase in volume, they caused a rupture in thought process and even muscle movement among other hindering effects...and Leia wasn't even done yet.+_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2011, 7:18 am

(I forgot about this... And there's no time to play around. This game is over.)

The Blood Witch's plan could be executed regardless of if the tendrils were physically connected or not, since her magic was... magic. It could attack the wavelength just as easily, as well. However, Vyctoria had become weak... The sun was coming up. Not that it mattered since the light could not hit the Darkness Lands, just the fact that it was morning weakened her, since she did not thoroughly prepare for it. Thus, her magic became weak. Weak enough to collapse upon the power of Leia's wavelength.

"... Damn. So soon? I thought I had a while before the sun came up..."

She scoffed, letting her body be consumed by the wavelength.

"... Sorry... Sister.."

And then all that was left was a soul.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2011, 10:47 am

(...-.-.......)

*_Once the soul fell before her, Leia would disengage her soul wavelength. She felt her weapons powers return to her. She looked down at the soul of the witch. She scoffed as she simply put it in her pocket._*

"You weren't worth my time."

*_She said as she turned around and began to walk away. She wouldn't eat the soul. She figured that the soul that was to reap so she could become a deathscythe, she be a soul that pushes her to death's door. If anything, it should make her break a sweat. This witch did neither. So, she walked on...going back to Shibusen. Hopefully, there are some witches who were worth it._*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria   Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mission: Reap The Blood Witch Vyctoria
Page 1 of 1