Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Village of Residence : Twilight-Remains
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control, Bane Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human or Plant
Character Info (Highlight):

Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 7:43 pm

My mother and father both had very interesting Kekkai Genkai. From my father I acquired a kekkai genkai that I like to call Forest World. It allows me to control plants to a certain extent as well as channel my chakra through out the ground and grow beautiful, beautiful plant life on almost any surface. I can create something like a small forest, but that would drain my chakra severely and leave me open to attacks, so i usually only create enough plant life to help me in the heat of battle.

Things I've picked up or taught myself:

Grass Clone-This jutsu creates a clone of myself from nearby grass or plants. Mainly used as a decoy, the clones created are incapable of causing a noticeable amount of physical damage.

Grass Spike Rising-By focusing chakra into a few blades of grass, I am capable of causing those blades of grass to harden and suddenly grow, piercing my enemies.

Grass Thorns-By sending a strong wave of chakra through the ground, I'm able to strengthen, stiffen, and sharpen grass within a small area, turning a field of grass into a field of needles.

Vine Whip-After performing the seals, a whip like vine sprouts from my wrist that I can use to bind or strike the foe with.

Ninja Wolfbane- A type of camouflage technique where I make the illusion that I am nothing more than a shrub or another form of plant, ranging from a mound of grass to a tree.

Exploding Poisonous Clone Skill-By infusing the leaves or petals of poisonous plants into the Grass Clone, I turn the normally mundane clone into a trap. When the clone is defeated, it will burst open and release a cloud of poisonous gas able to cause slight nausea, hallucinations or blurry vision for a short period of time.

Plant Evolution Skill- I am able to transform plants and evolve them into weapons. A blade of grass can become like a needle, a branch can become a long bo staff or a sword.

Seed Entangle-By hyper-accelerating the growth rate of a seed, I can concentrate the chakra into the seed and shoot it at a target. Once the seed hits something, regardless of who or what that is, the seed soon unravels and many vines wrap around the target's arms and legs, thus restricting their movements.

Earth Release:

Rock Armour-This technique makes earth-chakra flow through my body, absorbing the properties of stone around me to form a skin-deep armour.

Bedrock Coffin -This jutsu allows the me to control multiple sections of rock and move me around the opponent.

Earth Dragon-myself create a dragon made from the ground to attack the opponent.

Water Release:

Violent Water Wave-Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy.

My mother's genes allowed me to inherit something called Bane Energy. Bane Energy is nothing more than a different kind of non-elemental energy that solidifies when channeled out of my body and into the physical world. It has a slight blackish purple tint to it, but that is strictly coincidence. Bane Energy allows me to create basic weapons like swords and spears and things like that as well as adding around a 5x multiplier to the pain that is give when stricken or cut with these weapons. This helps since I'm not very strong, physically, and allows me to give the illusion that I am when in a pinch. The stronger I get, physically, the more powerful the pain becomes when someone is stricken by the weapons I create. I can only create weapons so far.

So far the weapons that I can create are:

Swords
Hammers
Bows and Arrows
Spears
Kunai
Shuriken

(That's all)

Last edited by Dante Haruto on April 11th 2011, 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 9:18 pm

What is bane energy made of? WOuld you mind explaining it a bit?
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 9:58 pm

It's just another kind of energy. I suppose you could say that it's a mixture of just pure energy that solidifies when I channel it out to my hands, and darkness since it has a blackish purple tint to it. It's non-elemental really.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 10:00 pm

mmkay, put that in the description.
Approved!
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 10:01 pm

So add that it's a non-elemental energy that solidifies when channeled out into the physically world?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 10:04 pm

That, and "another kind of energy. I suppose you could say that it's a mixture of just pure energy that solidifies when I channel it out to my hands, and darkness since it has a blackish purple tint to it. It's non-elemental really."

Make sure people know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 10:11 pm

I added it. I decided that the blackish purple tint will be strictly coincidence. so no darkness. The blackish purple tint is just there to make it look bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1March 21st 2011, 10:18 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Dante Haruto

Dante Haruto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1April 11th 2011, 11:32 am

(eaited)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)   Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dante's Jutsu (Revised and Better Looking)
Page 1 of 1