Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Etna meets Khrona? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Etna meets Khrona?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shi no Houyou

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 28th 2011, 8:51 pm

*Etna would come waltzing into the Kage's building, she'd been in quite a few fights, strengthened herself a bit, and felt it time to meet the Kage of her village, or one of them at least. Dragging Deus through the halls, a one and a two and a three knocks on Khrona's door, followed by waiting and silence, Deus was napping at the moment, while Etna's mind was filled with thoughts of what the Kage would be like.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 6:38 pm

Upon arrival at the door of the Kage of the Dusk, a smirk could by physically heard through the door by Etna. Not only this, but words were spoken to her as if directly into her mind.

"... You know, I always liked the name 'Etna..' My favorite Disgaea character..."

The door slammed open, revealing a room of nothing but complete and utter blackness, devoid of anything visible. There was only presence. The presence beckoned Etna into the door, into what seemed to be the epitome of nothingness...
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 6:51 pm

*Etna would pause as the thoughts streamed into her mind, what was Disgaea? Must've been something from the real world, she would think, thereby breaking the 4th wall. She entered the room, a bit unsettled by the empty darkness of the room.* "T-Thank you, it is a good name...I take it you're Khrona, one of the Kage here?" *Etna would say as she cautiously looked about the black room, Deus now wide awake before the powerful presence* "...Creepy..." *Deus would say, looking around the room as well.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 7:00 pm

Instantaneously, an eye appeared before them... It seemed to tell everything about the presence just by revealing itself... Calm, cool, collected... Insane. To accompany the eye, a smile similar to a certain Cheshire Cat cut through the blackness, spreading wide. It told the opposite of the eye: Devious. Destructive. Distorted... Insane. It spoke.

"... Damn... I did it again, didn't I? I guess I just can't get the hang of these... Boundaries nowadays. I used to be so... oblivious to them in the past..."

The smile grew smaller and smaller, gradually changing into a frown, all the while a body started to take shape around it, forming from the face down... It was that of the Kage, Khrona, as she must have already figured out.

"Yes, yes. I am Khrona. And what is it you are seeking from me? And before that, aren't you even going to introduce yourself...?"
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 7:23 pm

"O-Oh how rude of-" *As usual, Etna would be interrupted by Deus.*

"Don't mind the girl, she's a bit of a no talent idiot at times, her names Etna, I'm Deus, the brains of this outfit." *Etna would glare at Deus, so much for a good first impression.* "I can talk for myself Deus... Y-Yes, I am Etna Eterna Death" *She said after returning her attention to Khrona.* "M-Me and my companion are new to the village and we felt an introduction would be g-good."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 7:47 pm

Khrona started to laugh; a bit maniacally at that. The area of blackness gradually started to lighten, a chair manifesting before Etna as Khrona continued to laugh.

"... I already know."

Khrona stared intensely at Etna, eying her up and down for a brief moment before narrowing his revealed eye, then leaning back to his original position.

"... Do I frighten you?"
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 8:11 pm

"I-I believe that only death should be feared, and having e-experienced it, it doesn't s-scare me as much." *Deus' would roll her eyes, perhaps irritated* "She's not had much experience in speaking with people, though, during her time here she's greatly improved." *Deus would say while eyeing Khrona, she found him weird, strange thing for a talking key to think.* "...But...you...are a bit intimidating..." *Etna would say with a slightly surprised look, Etna was a bit more weirded out than she expected to be.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 9:37 pm

Khrona's eye narrowed slightly just once more as he inspected her even further.

"Hmmm... Experienced death, you say? No. You have only experienced 'a' death. Would you like to have a first hand look at more...?"

His eye started to glow a bit as the thoughts raced in his mind...

"... I'm not the Reaper's Insanity for nothing..."

Though as he thought more on the situation, he decided against this action... Even though it was always so fun to do these things to people.

"No. Wait. I'm good... You call me intimidating? Heehee. Not in the least~. I'm a nice person. In fact, let me stop the act right now..."

Not even a moment after he said that, the room was completely changed. There was a floor, walls, a ceiling... Khrona was sitting at his desk. There was a single window behind him. The door was where it should be.. Everything was normal. Khrona snickered slightly, adjusting one of his gloves.

"... I just like to mess with people sometimes~. Heeheehee~!"
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2011, 10:05 pm

*Etna was quite confused by this instantaneous personality change, veeery strange, but at least her life wasn't in danger, that was more than enough for her.* "Well...that was surprising... You seem a lot better than I'd imagined. When I heard you were "insane" I must say, I was w-worried." *Deus laughed an obnoxious laugh, Obnoxious to Etna at least.* "She was practically freaking out about it." *Etna would glare angrily at Deus after that statement.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 5:41 pm

Khrona poked out his lips, giving a sort of babyish face... Kinda pouty and upset-ish.

"Buu! I'm insane but I'm not... Um... ... ... WELL, it's hard to explain. Just don't get on my bad side~. And don't say anything that will make me CRAZY. And we'll be fine, sweetness~!"

Khrona didn't know people were so afraid of him... Ah well, it was cuuuuute~. <3
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 1:10 am

"I will definitely keep that in mind." *Etna would finally take a seat in the chair that appeared some time ago, leaving Deus to some how stand perfectly balanced on her own, silly key.* "Oookay, mind if I ask a few questions, Khrona...sama?" *Etna was unsure whether or not she needed honorifics, but juuuust to be on the safe side.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2011, 7:13 am

Khrona yawned slightly, leaning back in his own chair.

"... Go on."
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2011, 9:08 pm

*Etna would glance at Deus, before speaking.*
"Well, it's about these things called 'Soul Weapons'... What exactly are they?"
*Deus too was interested in this, as she stared intently at Khrona.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 11:08 am

Khrona sighed, for it was time for... 'The Talk.'

"Alright, alright... A Soul Weapon is a living being that has the power to transform itself into a weapon form to be wielded by someone else. The way that they can be wielded is through a connection of the Soul Wavelength, the power of one's soul. If the wavelengths resonate with one another, then there is a match. If not, then there is rejection and those two cannot be paired up. Eh... All the rest is technical stuff, I guess.... Soul weapons eat souls... blah blah blah.... Amplify your own wavelength... Blah blah blah... The basics are that Soul Weapons eat Souls. They increase in power the more souls they get. 99 normal souls and 1 witch soul as the 100th soul will allow a weapon to become a Death Scythe... Which is the most powerful weapon class there is."
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 1:55 pm

"Ah"
*Etna took in all the information, thinking about it, then...*
"Well...what do you make of Deus? I've always wondered what she was, she eats souls and she's a weapon that only I can use, but...as for a human form...I dunno about that, I've never seen one."
*Deus had fallen asleep in the long conversation, sleeping like a rock...er.... key.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 9:05 pm

Khrona cocked his head to the side, eying the weapon up and down. It definitely had a wavelength of its own... And it was able to resonate well with Etna's... Perhaps it was like that one kid's weapon which was 'sealed' in weapon form.

"... It's definitely a Soul Weapon. Just... In constant weapon form. I'm not sure if it's supposed to transform or not, but it's your Soul partner. Is there anything special about it?"

Khrona could just peer into her mind himself, but that's called 'rude' and 'insensitive' and all that gall. So he doesn't do that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 9:35 pm

*Etna's eyes opened a bit wider, after this verification.*
"Special about her...well I don't know everything about her yet, she can change form to another similar key thats light as a feather for me, and she seams to have some special affinity when it comes to dealing with earth... In addition to the fact that she likes souls and a bit of blood every now and then."
*Etna's speaking was actually good for a change, perhaps because Khrona seemed nicer, perhaps because she was happy to learn something new about Deus, who knows.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 6:13 pm

Khrona was a little more confused, but was sure that he wasn't going to peer into her mind at all.

"Hmmmm... Perhaps the key itself as it is right now is its normal form and when transformed, that is the Soul Weapon form? That's the best guess I've got."

Khrona shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 6:46 pm

"I assure you, I'm as lost as you are"
*Nothing more that Etna could say about that.*
"So, who would be a good person to learn about battle with soul partners from?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 7:26 pm

Khrona smiled, knowing that he was a master of such arts... Yet, thought about Shibusen at the same time. He didn't know what to do.

"Well, I know all there is to know about Soul Weapons, especially battling with them. But if you want actual 'structurized' learning, then go to Shibusen."
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 8:54 pm

*Etna would respond with a tilted head*
"You mean that school I've heard about? I don't have a problem with... but I was hoping for a little direct instruction, best to learn the ways of war in battle, ya know?"
*Brushing hair from in front of her face, Etna would stand, stretching.*
"Well I guess if there's no other way. Thanks for your time Khrona-sama"
*Etna would bow to Khrona, before turning to leave the office. Looks like she was heading to Shibusen.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 5:31 pm

Khrona smiled and waved at them as they left.

"Yes, yes, of couuuurse... Come back anytime~."

He actually kinda liked this girl. She was more respectful than most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Etna meets Khrona? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etna meets Khrona?   Etna meets Khrona? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Etna meets Khrona?
Page 1 of 1