Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....

Go down 
+2
Akarui Yami
Shiro Kazuma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Empty
PostSubject: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:26 pm

*Aku and Shiro appear in the hospital both a bloody mess. Shiro was still half concious as he looked at who ever was inside still smiling. Being as positive as he was he couldn't help but say with a playful tone.*

Could... really use some help...
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:29 pm

ANYBODY HOME!!!!!!!!! *Akarui screaming hopeing someone can hear him*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:31 pm

*I walk over, hearing the noise*

Whoa, what happened, in here quick!

*I rush them into a unused room, and start to heal Shiro right away. I have Shiro placed on the floor, while I sign, and hit the floor, and a large diagram appears under Shiro, and a light greenish energy covers him, and the large hole seals up, stopping the bleeding*

Akarui, there is a few packs of donated blood in the fridge in the hallway, get me some, hes type O, so only get me O please otherwise we will have an even bigger problem on our hands. Hes needs blood NOW! get going!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:37 pm

((Disreguard.. XD))
*Coughing up some more blood, Shiro looked at Aku with his eyes half closed.*

Aku... Get the kages... request an urgent meeting... By my request.. I'll...

*He was strarting to black out a bit from the blood loss. Shaking his head he brought himself back to.*

I'll tell everyone everything... That's your objective...
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:39 pm

Uhh ok. *Akarui flash steps to the fridge and looks at all the blood* How many people do this anyway. *Akarui searches through the bags and finds 5 bags of O tip of blood and flashwarps back to shiro and Kama* Is this enough?

*Akarui then nodded at Shiro's words as he flashed warp between villages assembling the kages*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:44 pm

*I warp in after hearing word from Akarui, for some reason not noticing the horrible condition Shiro is in.*
"Okay, what's going on..?"
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:46 pm

((Hey, you have a big hole in your chest, whet you want me to do, start sowing it up SLOWLY! lol. Battles may be epic, Healing wounds is not. lol))

Yes, thats enough for now. And where are the nurses that volunteered.....

*I make nimbus clones that grab the bags, and start siphoning the blood into Shiro, using chakra scalpels to cut small cuts into the needed arteries, and veins, and using water elements to siphon the blood in his head, heart, and a few other places not too close together*

Shiro, Im going to have to put you under for a bit, you are going to go into shock pretty soon from the bloodloss ((you should have alreay techniquely, but oh well)).
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 11:01 pm

*I look down to see him blacked out*

Oh, well that was easy.

*After siphoning all the blood into Shiro, the clones start to use the palm healing on Shiro, one on the brain, the heart, the lungs, all the major organs actually, reparing the dead cells that died from not recieving any oxygen. Another clone walks up to Jace*

Sorry, Jace, you cant get too close here, Shiro's immunity is basicly in the gutter, and anything you could have brought in, well, it could affect him, greatly, and I dont really want anymore work than I already have at the moment.

*the clone walks Jace into the hallway, and closes the door*

I dont really know want happened, but Akarui just brought Shiro in, and there wasnt any time to ask questions. All I know is that alot of Shiros chakra was missing when I started working on him, I mean ALOT. Something might have gone ascrew in the villages somewhere, I cant imagen what could have done this to him, he can usually keep himself, well, safe. Maybe you wanna go check on Akarui, cuz whatever attacked Shiro is still out there.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 11:06 pm

"Right..I'll go and find him.."
*I say as I warp away kind of upset my friends life is in jeopardy. I then go to find akarui, and whoever did this.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 11:18 pm

Good.

*the clone puffs away. Meanwhile in the room, I continue heaing the dead cells in Shiro's main organs, and make a normal blood flow and breathing continue. The clones start searching and healing anyother cells that haven't recieved oxygen in a while, which is basicly the extremities. After a good hour of doing this, we have all the cells healed, and back to normal, but Shiro is still out. We quickly lift him to a bed*

Oh great, he may be slipping into a comma, I'll have to jumpstart his nervous system.

*I quickly place my hand onto Shiro's forehead, and connect our nervous systems, making all of Shiro's body system's return to normal, his heart beat, nerve firing, etc. After this, I make sure his brain is in order, and then break the connection between our nervous systems, and watch Shiro, making sure that everything stays intact. one of the clone gets more blood, and starts another siphoning. I quickly place my hand on the ground, and summon Argon, a griffin*

Argon, go find out whats happening with these events, I want anyone who you find injured to be brought back here immediately. And try and find out a few facts will yea?

Argon: Sure thing.

*Argon flies out a window, and I return to Shiro, who is now stablized, having a bad feeling that this will not be the last injury from this*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 11:35 pm

*Shiro finally opened his eyes, his vision basically blurry. It soon began to clear a bit and he saw Kama standing over him. Being himself, he summoned a smirk.*

Well... That was fun... *cough*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 11:39 pm

Hum, maybe for you, but not really for me. You shouldn't move around to much, your body has been through too much, in such a small period of time. So how do you feel?

*I say to Shiro, as I glance towards the window, checking incase Argon would come back, with anything or anyone*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 11:44 pm

I've been through worse... This is nothing...

*Coughing again, he looked around to see if Akurai had returned yet.*

Where's Akurai?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 11:50 pm

That I dont know, He left right after you blackout, and I sent a messenger to pick up any more injuried, and to see if he can find anything out....but no news, so far.....

*I continue to gaze threw the window, hoping to hear something back*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 12:02 am

*Rozalyn rises from Kama's shadow, feeling the negative vibe in the room. It felt good, but seeing Shiro in the condition he was in, her expression become more serious. "Akarui informed about something attacking a sannin....I didn't think I'd be Shiro, and I damn sure didn't think it would have been this bad...what the hell happened??" She walked over to Shiro's body, examining it carefully.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 12:12 am

Shiro's all healed....theres nothing to look at....

*I would say, still gazing out the window*

...Akarui is out there though, and I sent Jace to find him. I also sent a messanger, to find anyother wounded, and to find some info. Havent heard anything back though....

*I would finally turn my attention to Rozalyn*

And you may want to step around the blood on the floor, as I have yet to clean it up...

*A few clones goes over and start to clean up the blood on the floor, that Rozalyn probably stepped in*

So, other than that, Im in the dark as much as you, although, whatever attacked Shiro is not human, or isnt anymore...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 12:28 am

"I don't mine the blood, I never got to see Shiro's before, so it wasn't much of a wasted trip for me. " She walked out the blood and took a seat by the bed Shiro was in. Removing her bloody boots, she began to speak. "Hmmm, not only did Shiro lose, but he was on the brink of death to boot. If this thing that attacked him is human, then its not much to worry, for it would have a motive and as long as people stay away from it, it will leave them be. But.....but if its not human, its behavior may cause it to slaughter the villagers one at a time. " She looked out the window, her frown growing wider. "I don't think Akarui or Jace will come back unscathed....not with something this strong going around. I hope they come back fine."
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 12:46 am

Thats why I sent out a griffin....Shiro also said something about having a meeting with the Kages. I suppose it cant happen until he gets out here though.

*the clones finish cleaning up the floor, and then go about checking Shiro over, and then going out to all the other patients and checking on them, I gase out the window again, wondering what could be taking so long*

Im not too worried about the two of them, as long as they work together, and dont try anything stupid. Still, this thing, I wonder, it can absorb large amounts of chakra at once, making its prey even weaker. I wonder if it absorbed Shiro's chakra natures too, and if so, it could be even more dangerous....Prohaps we should round up all the lower shinobi and place them somewhere where they will be safe? that way no one gets hurt that cant protect themselves to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 12:54 am

*Rozalyn finally smiled and crossed her legs, wagging her foot. " Lower shinobi? don't forget they are shinobi, and that they were entrusted to such a title by their kages. They may not come and submit somewhere without a fight, which actually makes them more of a hassle at the moment... We would need someone who is very persuasive and respectful to bring them in. Its the only way to do so without dealing with the kids that want to be "tough." As She talked, a strange thought crossed her mind. "Wait Kama, did Shiro tell you if there was more than one or not? Earlier, I felt a strange presence in my village, but brushed it off, thinking it may have been Unknown. But bringing this to light shows that it has to be something else....Damn, they may be in peril as we speak. Only thing to do would be believing in them, hoping they can silence those monsters..."
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 1:14 am

And although they are shinobi, they are also less expirensed. If they were to try and fight that thing, we would have a massacre on our hands. We still dont know whats out there, and until we do, my suggestion would be a defensive stance. Yes a hassle.

*I would glance toward the window until Rozalyn would suggest the possiblity of two of them, which at that point, I would snap my head back, and look in horror at what she has just said*

Oh my....Lady Kishoukage, we have to get the others out there, and now.

*I step back slaming my hand onto the floor again, and summoning a pack of griffins ((couldnt decide between flock and pack)), among them Ammon*

Your brother Argon has gone before you, out into the villages. There is something out there that has almost taken out a Sannin, and we dont know what it is yet. Rescue any shinobi that might be fighting, well, anything that looks unnatural. If its Akarui, or Jace, then only help if they absolutly need it, and report back if you see them, and tell us of their situation. Anyone that is injuried, bring back here as well. Now go!

*the griffins fly out the window spreading in all directions*

There, now we have alot more eyes out. I just hope Akarui and Jace are alright. The possibility of there being two, lessens the chances of either of them returning, less than, well whole. Is there anyway of cantacting the other Kages? Like a distress signal of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 12:32 pm

*Shiro opened his eyes again after the small rest and looked to see the two in the room.*

Did I miss the party again?

*He smiled as he tried to sit up and felt the sharp pain shoot through his chest, though ignoring it he forced hiself to sit upright and looked at Kama and Roze.*

So... Any news..?
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 1:08 pm

*I walk in whistling* What happened? *I look at Kama and Shiro and Rozalyn*
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 2:23 pm

*I walk in behind Zakuzu confused*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 2:28 pm

Dont move too much Shiro. No, you didn't miss anything.

*I would bring a extra pillow and put behind Shiro, so he wouldn't be so unconfortable*

Hello, Zakuzu. Shiro just needed some medical attention, thats all. No news Shiro, nothing back from the griffins, yet.
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 2:32 pm

So Shiro is okay?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next