Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....

Go down 
+2
Akarui Yami
Shiro Kazuma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 10:56 pm

"That doesn't matter Shiro.But if you must know I have been unsuccesful on finding the realm of darkness. aWhen i came to get supplies you Shinobi were in over your head again."
-Shinta turned to Face Shiro Now. -
"Also Stop talking to me like I'm Vash.. We hardly know eachother .. Kazuma.. But why im here now is hardly relevant. In order to fix your lucius problem We need to stop treating Eta like a child and gain up as many people as we can.. And go after lucius."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:00 pm

*His eyes shut as he leant against the windowsil behind him. His smile had faded once again as a more serious tone took into his voice.*

Lucius is the least of my worries. It's someone else I'm more concerned about.
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Neutrality / Cellular Reconfiguration

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:03 pm

Eta had had it by now.. between Shiro's coddling and Kama's need to be around him constantly, it was all building into a solid conclusion. Eta was nothing but an asset to the mission at hand. Perhaps Shinta truly was the only one in full understanding of Eta's situation.

"Va-- Shinta.. I'll see you at Darkness Manor then. The rest of you..." His orange aura picked up, a display of his emotion at the moment. "..perhaps this will change in the near future, but I am thoroughtly disappointed in your behavior.."

With that, he left the hospital for Shinta's home in a blur similar to that of Lucius's flash step, only Orange.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:06 pm

*I open my mouth, but then close it again, thinking that is was best not to argue. I turn back to Shinta*

And what are you going to do with him once you've caught him, like yo said there is a small chance to change him back....

*I stare a Shinta, keeping my attention to both Shinta, and also my surroundings, still not dropping my guard*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:10 pm

*Shiro started to get annoyed at being ignored all of the sudden as he spoke.*

Enough about Lucius dammit. He is not our problem at the moment!

*Noticing his raising voice, Shiro took a breath to calm himself a bit as he was standing up now with his eyes open. He turned to look out the window.*

I understand the situation involving Lucius and Eta. But at this time I'd like to let known of the bigger issue in which Lucius is involved.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:11 pm

'Lucius Is the who sent you in here wasn't he? Don't underestimate someone who you underestimated before Kazuma. One step at a time you know. It's always the Pawns then the one pulling the strings.. You know?"

-He darted around as Eta spoke . A large grin apeared on his face Now as Eta took his leave. He gave a slight chuckle at it all.-

"Well Boy."
-He said for the first time making Eye contact with Kama.-
"Anyone who is influenced at all By logic realizes that Even when faced with a small percentage to do something correct. It would be foolish not to try Anything. And I have a few idea's .. With low percentages straped to them... But I'm not about to tell someone I don't know."
-He now walked past Kama and began to the doors.-
"If you try to cacoon me. It'll be the last thing you do."
-He steped out the door and down the hospital steps.-
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:15 pm

*Akarui standing there the whole time takin in all that happened decieds to follw this Eta person and see what he's really about* I'll be informed later on whatever your planing Im gonna take a walk. *Akarui flashed Wrap over to Shintas house seeing as shinta is here now*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:18 pm

*I watch Shinta leave with every intention of getting him out of the hospital as soon as possible, I would even think to try anything so stupid*

I'll keep that in mind....until we meet again....

*I turn to Shiro, who is staring out the window*

You ok?
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:20 pm

*Shiro sighed a bit as Shinta left the room.*

If it's one thing that guy knows how to do it's how to piss me off.

*He then turned to Kama now smiling.*

As much as I would love to stay here. But being cooped up in a hospital room is not really my thing.

*He pushed the window open and then stood on the sill with his sword in hand.*

I guess I'll have to request a meeting with everyone myself then. You'll hear from me then.

*Giving a wave with his free hand, Shiro lept out the window. As he touched the ground, his body disapeared instantly as he took off.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:23 pm

What, is the hospital not nice enough....

*I would stand there, now alone (or is roze still here?) gazing out the window, and taking in everything that just happened....*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....   SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SHIRO KAZUMA DEAD?!?!?! A New Threat to the World....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4