Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Dinner time. ! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Dinner time. !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dinner time. ! Empty
PostSubject: Dinner time. !   Dinner time. ! Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 12:56 am

-Shinta Would appear in the dinning room Just as Shuichi was setting the table. The food -insert good food here. have no creativity anymore today- Was laid out and ready to eat. -
"O , Hun could you make a couple more plates we have visitors."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dinner time. ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. !   Dinner time. ! Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 12:57 am

"what No hi hunny I love you how was your day? Geez >..> "
-Shuichi went tramping into the kitchen .-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dinner time. ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. !   Dinner time. ! Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 1:02 am

~@ Miya and Tera walked through the portal, looking around the house. It definitely was, bright, especially for the Lord of Darkness, but still fashionable. Miya gazed at the steaming food on the table, but saw the man setting the table.@~

Miya: Oh, Um, I'm Miya, and, this is my soul partn-

"I'm her friend, Tera. Thanks for inviting us to your home."

~@Miya looked at tera surprised. It was the first time he called her his friend, it was a happy moment. A happy moment ruined by delectable food, for Miya quickly turned her attention back to it, and just staring.@~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dinner time. ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. !   Dinner time. ! Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 1:08 am

-When Shuichi Set the table he sat down .-
"Pleasure to meet you folks too I am shuichi shind...O wait Shuichi urashura now ..... Wait a minute he is injured..! Paper work huH! Pshh.. Men i tell yeah. After your done eating tell me and I'll have you fixed up in a moment .. geez."

-He began to eat.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dinner time. ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. !   Dinner time. ! Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 1:11 am

~@Tera would sit down at the table, and Miya would sit next to him. They would wait for Shinta to begin eating as well as common courtesy. They did begin setting their plates with various foods.@~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dinner time. ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. !   Dinner time. ! Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 1:11 am

"Ah now don't give me that sour face I wasn't in any danger ..and even if I was you would heal me up pronto eh?"

-Shinta said slowly eating his food. It was at times when he was with shuichi he looked the most human.-

((I gtg to be continue laterz)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dinner time. ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. !   Dinner time. ! Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 1:16 am

~@They sat quietly and ate while listening to th soon interesting conversation. Tera chuckled softly at a few of the comments made as Miya wasted no time eating, and despite how much she was eating, she still had her thin figure. How does she do it?@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner time. ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner time. !   Dinner time. ! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dinner time. !
Page 1 of 1