Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ~Saji's Techs~ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

~Saji's Techs~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saji

Saji

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : ~Sporks and Blood~
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Manipulation, Necromancy, Ghoul Manipulation

~Saji's Techs~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Saji's Techs~   ~Saji's Techs~ Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:17 pm

~Bats~
Saji also uses a few bats, contadictaroy to her being a vampire...>>
Even though her bats all posses diffrent skills, each posses one same thing:
If they bite you, they don't suck blood. They inject Saji's into your bloodstream. She will be able to control whicever parts of the bosy it gets into....but you can prevent it from spreading by cutting of the circulation.
i.e If a bat bites your hand and you cut of your circylation at your wrist, Saji only has control of your wrist down. Oh, and they can all use echo-location...>>

Yuu- The smallest bat of all, Yuu can manipulate shadows and darkness. She also has the smallest teeth, which are packed with a special ability. She gies you x2 the amount of blood that goes int you, causing you to get rid of the extra blood through your nose or mouth~ Or whatever works.

(( Not Done here. 3 or 4 more bats to do...>> ))

~Spork Jutsu~

Spork Rain- It will rain sporks..Sporks of Saji's choice, of course. It could rain stainless steel sporks or blood sporks...maybe even rubber ones. xD

(( Will get more Spork jutsu up soon...xD))

~Blood Jutsus~

Blood Tracking- If you get hit with a blood spork, bitten by a bat, or bitten by Saji, she can insert multiple blood trackers in you, and all atacks will be directed exactly were the tracker is. Only way to get it out is too bleed it out. Oh, and;
The only way to get a blood tracker in a target is to draw blood or hit a vein, were it will enter the bloodstream. Only one at a time can enter unless Saji bites you.

Blood Python- By using her own blood, Saji can send a python of hardened blood (hard as titanium) at her opponent)

Toxin Blood- She can make her blood toxic with a deadly concoction she whipped up herself. When her blood is infused with it, it is like a strong acid, and can burn through most anything. But not everything. xD

Blood Bats-
~Saji's Techs~ Blood
Saji has her blood and the blood of her opponenets, as well as her chakra, weaved through her Claok. At will, she can create Chakra-infused Blood Bats with the cape....the bats are made completely from...well, Blood and Chakra. They can use echo-location like her other bats and explode when needed, but if they bite you, they will enter you blood stream...which cam be problematic, especially if they're infused with Toxin Blood....-insert evil laugh here- xD

((Will finish entire thing later....>>))

~Necromancy and Ghouls~
Saji was born as a necromancer, becoming a vampire later...She was taught how to use her 'powers' by her 'uncle', so she has a pretty good use of her skill. She has something unique, which is rare in necromancers. She cannot only summon the bodies of the dead, but if she touches the bone of another person or animal, she cane make bone copies... Bone copies will be explained in list. xD

Bone Copies- By touching the bone of a human or animal, dead or alive (Only dead for hummans...>>), she can make a Bone Copy of them. Which is just the skeleton of said person....But she can create multiple copies to do her bidding. They regenerate unless you destroy the whole targeted Bone Copy at once.....

The Haunting- Summoning the anguished souls of hell, Saji can manipulate them to do her bidding....What they touch withers; the bigger the object, the more time it takes to decay....

Paranoia- The ghouls can cause life-like hallucanations that feel real, and weave inticrate illusions that feel just as real as ...well real, for lack of a better word.

( Will get more up later....>>)

Last edited by Saji on June 18th 2009, 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

~Saji's Techs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Saji's Techs~   ~Saji's Techs~ Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 1:17 am

Sounds like Shinji and Aya hybrid, except for the sporks... ah well, nothing can be done now. just keep in mind that taking control over a limb is going to be difficult as well as a large chakra consumption no matter what method is being used on however small the limb is. Moving a finger would cost less chakra yes but controlling it will still be as difficult. You control the blood, not the muscles, nerves, tendons or bones.

With that in mind. Approved...
Back to top Go down
Saji

Saji

~Saji's Techs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Saji's Techs~   ~Saji's Techs~ Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 6:25 pm

I know that, Domo-kun. Don't worry, I'll elaborate on it more later...when I have a higher rank. Aya and Shinji? I just based her off of a Kage of my friends from a failed attempt of a village. xD

Ooh, Reminds me, I totaly forgot to put her necromancy up here...>>
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

~Saji's Techs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Saji's Techs~   ~Saji's Techs~ Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 6:40 pm

Vampire using necromancy... huh... I knew they used ghouls but necromancy? interesting... Anyways just put it up so I can look over it.
Back to top Go down
Saji

Saji

~Saji's Techs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Saji's Techs~   ~Saji's Techs~ Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 8:34 pm

~Edited~

But not complete. xD I has to go beddie-byes....for lack of a better word. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Saji's Techs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Saji's Techs~   ~Saji's Techs~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

~Saji's Techs~
Page 1 of 1