Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training with Khrona. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training with Khrona.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Training with Khrona. Empty
PostSubject: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 8:50 pm

*Rozalyn stood in a empty field, waiting for the Riarukage, Khrona, to come. She would like his assistance with something.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 8:54 pm

Khrona materialized into the area, his eyes narrowed and locked onto Rose "... What is it you wish of me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 8:55 pm

*She shivered a bit at Khrona's appearance, then lookback at him. "I wish for you to help me learn....how to use soul energy." She bowed a bit, then got back up, giving Khrona a sharp look.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 9:03 pm

Khrona closed his eyes, his hand seeming to dissipate from his body and rematerialized instantly in front of Rose. He merely touched her head for a moment before his hand rematerialized back into its initial position "Hm. You do have the blood of a weapon within you... So you can learn soul energy, though you won't be able to learn much... Huh. I will teach you. Well, not me, but one of my weapons..." Khrona snapped his fingers, a cloak unraveling and revealing Despair, whose cloak/dress had warped her into the immediate area. Misery was nowhere to be found, however.

Despair "Hello Khrona, what a dreadful day it is today, huh?... I love it ever so much...!" She turned to Rose "Hello there... Are you feeling miserably joyous today...?" She bowed, smiling a sweet smile with dreary eyes looking up at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 9:14 pm

*Rozalyn smirked, and walked towards Despair. "Yes, today is wonderfully dreary thank you for asking." Rozalyn held her arm up, and bit her wrist, causing some of her blood to spill. "Blood of a weapon? You mean this?" She held her bloody arm out towards Khrona.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 12:37 pm

Khrona sighed "Yes, in a sense... The blood of a weapon as well as a little bit of fine tuning allows one to be able to transform into weapon form, or at least partially if not fully, since I assume you are working alone."

Despair smiled at Rose and looked back to Khrona "She is a dreadfully lovely lady, Khrona... She makes my dying, miserably heart smile." Despair then looked toward Rose "Ahem... If you will please assume partial weapon form just as I do? It would be appreciated..." Swiftly, glowing white energy formed into several razors blades all over Despair's body; on her fingers, on her forearms, on her shoulders and the hem and lining of her dress. She only assumed her partial razor form, since assuming the explosive artillery weapon form wasn't necessary. From her palm, various large razors shot out and formed into a fan in which Despair could fan herself with as she waited for Rose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 12:52 pm

*Rozalyn held her bloody arm as well as her other arm out, and they would flare with white energy. After the dazing energy two butcher like blades, being the guillotines, would have been morphed from what was her arms. She then swung one of them mildly, sending a sharp but gentle breeze towards Despair.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 1:11 pm

Despair nodded "Great... So you are a guillotine? Don't see many of those... No matter. We'd better get this started then, huh..." Despair retracted her palm blades back into herself and then proceeded to speak again "Well... Where to start... Your soul energy comes straight from your soul and is guided by your wavelength... It can be used to attack or defend and takes on properties of yourself, though most times it can be manipulated in any way you wish... But for example, my soul is of 2 properties; Rejection and Despair, and therefore my wavelengths as well as my soul energy have to do with rejection and despair. Watch closely..." Despair's finger blades suddenly began to glow a purple-ish gray color, which was the color of her Despair soul. "The natural ability of my Despair wavelength and energy is to corrode and eliminate things through making their will to exist disappear..." Despair looked to a tree far away and made a slashing motion, the tree falling as if it had been cut by Despair directly. Despair had a natural ability to cut things in the distance without touching them, but eventually after the tree fell, it withered and then disappeared. "See? A soul shows who you are... what your personality is... Very few people can have 2 soul personalities, though somehow, Khrona, Misery and I all have 2... What is your soul's personality?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 1:27 pm

*She stood and began to think, one hand turning back to normal as she placed it on her chest. It was kind of a sudden question for her, since she was filled with Dreadful memories and pain when she was controlled by Kazz, but now, she was residing at cold-heartedness...or so she thought. " Dread.....I feared being completely consumed by Kazz. I wanted to just push him away, and have the cause of that fear cease to exist. But once I got my original mind back, I feel empty, like their is a void inside of me." She was unsure if she answered the question or not, she was only speaking what was true.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 20th 2009, 4:23 pm

Despair cocked her head "Dread..?" She turned to Khrona, since he was the one who could see souls well without trying, since Despair was basically lazy as hell right now. Khrona indeed saw much dread in Rose's soul... it was indeed a dreadful soul. It somehow reminded him of Despair and her Despair soul... How similar those two weapons are... Despair got the message from Khrona and turned to Rose "Well... Your soul is filled with wonderful dread... That's so great... Just like my joyous despair.... Well, anyway. It is time for you to test out your Soul Energy to see what its effects are... Since you aren't a Death Scythe, though, your abilities won't be all that good... Haha, but then again, you cannot really do much since you are not of our village, unfortunately... sigh. What disgusting fate." Despair lowered her head, coming back up after a while with dreary eyes "Anyway. Let's begin. To use Soul Energy, you must tap into your soul and use your own wavelength, your Dread Wavelength to guide your energy straight from your soul... Your wavelength is your medium... Your soul is your power..."

Khrona stared at Rose. She had a moderately sized wavelength, as he could see from the medium sized dome of energy around her invisible to the rest. He then looked back into her chest at her soul. It is a soul that does not adapt to other souls easily or frequently, but is instead larger than most and may end up devouring the soul of the partner if she had one... It was a good reason that she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 20th 2009, 4:44 pm

*She would stand with her eyes closed, hand on her chest. She began to try to understand how to tap into her soul with her wavelength. As she focused, her heart began to pound, each beat echoing through out the area. Along with the heart beats, a power discharge erupted from her body perfectly in-synch with them. The discharges grew stronger and stronger, and the atmosphere around her began to break down, and as it did, the molecules of everything effected by this would be repelled from Rozalyn, leaving her a pulsating, beating, destructive mess. Her eyes burst open, and her red pupils were revealed, distorting the area around her. Then from out of the blue, she began to release tears from her eyes, black tears. As the tears fell, then would float around her instead of reaching the ground. She clenched her head in pain, then all of the sudden a massive explosion of her soul energy would take place, repelling the things around her quite the distance. Along with repelling, her soul energy began to break down the substances and objects in the area as she began to suffer from more mental distress. Her emotions got the better of her, hence the black tears, she could feel the power going through her, but she wasn't able to control what was effected by her soul energy at the time. She hoped for Khrona to be safe, for she didn't mean any of this, she simply got lost in her horrific memories, and that fear mixed with her anger of hating fear, causing her dread to overtake her mind at the moment.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 8:54 am

Khrona could see what was going to happen... And there were 2 things that could be done; One, Despair could go in with a dome of her Rejection around her and drain Rose of her Soul Energy, or two, Khrona could surge his wavelength through her and temporarily paralyze her wavelength and make her inaccessible to her soul energy... Or, actually, how about a bit of both. "Despair. Rejection around her. Now." Khrona's eyes gleamed as Despair did as she was told, creating a dome of Rejection around Rose. Since nothing could actually TOUCH the Rejection, even Rose's soul would be confined to that dome, and well, because of the difference in power. Khrona then stood up and outstretched his wing, focusing his soul wavelength. He materialized closer to Rose who was confined in the dome and he raised a hand, being a safe distance away from the Rejection as to not get forced back himself "Long Distance Soul Purge." His hand suddenly crackled with his wavelength, looking somewhat like clear electricity and he forced it at the Rejection dome. It stopped due to the natural force of the Rejection, but since it was a wavelength of that magnitude, it eventually broke through and shattered the Rejection and shocked Rose directly in her soul. If she were still conscious, she would be quite tired "Well... Seems she needs to show more control over her emotions..."

Misery spoke up in the background "AHEM. Look who's talking, Khrona! If I remember correctly, a year ago before this boring 'sanity' stuff, you couldn't control a damn emotion about yourself, you fucking insane bastard, you!"

Khrona sighed "You are correct, Misery, and soon I will return to that... Oh, what fun I did have like that..." Khrona then looked to Rose "Naturally, with that you won't be able to train more with your soul energy... At least not right now. You can go and practice yourself later, or perhaps come back to me sometime, but right now, there is nothing that I can do while you are in this state." His eyes gleamed again and he and Despair made his way back to Misery.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:25 am

*Her eyes snapped open, black lines of dried tears were on her face. She stood slowly, barring some pain from her shattered soul energy. "Ugh...soul energy...I should check myself before trying this again..."She understood how to use her soul energy now, but couldn't control well, showing some signs that practice is needed. She would try her best to shrug off the pain, and then gave a slight bow to Khrona, but it was silent. She would fade away shortly afterwards.*

Last edited by Rozalyn Han. on June 23rd 2009, 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:34 am

Khrona looked back at her, eyes gleaming one last time after seeing her bow. Misery and Despair came close to him as he outstretched his wings a great length, wrapping around all 3 of them in their entirety, and with a large gust of wind from his wings, he materialized off back into his pit. It was nice to help out someone with soul energy. He always enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Khrona.   Training with Khrona. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training with Khrona.
Page 1 of 1