Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Saji- The Spork Sibling I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Saji- The Spork Sibling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saji

Saji

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : ~Sporks and Blood~
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Manipulation, Necromancy, Ghoul Manipulation

Saji- The Spork Sibling Empty
PostSubject: Saji- The Spork Sibling   Saji- The Spork Sibling Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 4:54 pm

Name: Saji
Race: Necromancer/Vampire
Elemental Control: None ( Will Learn Something or other later….xD)
Kekkai Genkai: Blood Manipulation, Ghoul Manipulation, Necromancy
Physical Appearance: Randomly Colored hair, Two eyebrow Piercings, Nose Stud, Lip Ring, Slim and somewhat Pale
Height: 5’7”
Personality: Rather Intelligent, Stubborn, Hard-Headed, Rash (With Pretty much anybody but her siblings….xD)
Weapon Choice: Senbon and Harp-Staff
Astrological Sign: Pisces
Influences: Sporks
Village: Depths

Bio- A changeling. That’s what she was. The fey had switched her with a human child at the age of two. Her parents didn’t notice; at the time the children had been identical. The other child had stolen everything from the real one without even knowing it. Her name, her parents, her home, her bed, her room, her life. The changeling took on the other child’s name, for she had no memories about her time with the Faeries. So now she was Saji. She hasn’t bothered remembering her last name. It just didn’t feel like it fit.

Her years growing up with ‘her’ parents weren’t exactly what they desired from their child. At the age of 10, she’d been arrested for assault and theft, and sent to Juvie until she was twelve. She sent four guys in her homeroom to the hospital when she was 14, and at the age of 16, she was already skipping more then two weeks of school per month, drinking most everything, and she had no plans to go to college. It’s not that she was stupid. She was just too lazy to care, and anything that went against her parents was good. When she got her G.E.D, Saji quit school all together. She had no friends anyway, so no one really cared. Saji died her hair a multitude of colors and got piercings- Two eyebrow piercings, a nose stud, a lip ring. Another show of rebellion. Anything to piss of the ‘rents. She really disliked ‘her’ parents…despite that they had raised her; Saji had a rash and stubborn personality, while ‘her’ parents were scientists. They liked everthing perfect to the last detail, and frankly, that just wasn’t how Saji rolled.

-May 21st, 7:00 pm-

Slam! Saji trudged into the house, throwing her schoolbag at the freshly painted wall, smearing and smudging it. It was May, but school was over for Saji. It was a place she’d never return. She brushed her freshly-died multi-colored hair back, running her tongue over her lip piercing. Those would take some getting used to, but if it pissed of Ellen and Trent, it was worth it. Ellen and Trent were her parents, but she hadn’t called them ‘Mom’ or ‘Dad’ for ages. It just didn’t feel…right. “WERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!” Ellen stormed down the staircase, hair mussed and damp, a bathrobe slung on hastily. “Geez, Ellen. Tone it down a notch?” “SCHOOL ENDED 4 HOURS AGO! WHAT THE-!?” Ellen went silent as she saw Saji. The new Saji, piercings and all. “What the fuck did you do to your hair…your face? Explain. Now”. Saji narrowed her eyes, her lips pressing together in a thin line. “And why should I?” Ellen made her way to Saji, standing so close to her that she could’ve kissed her. “Because like it or not, I am your mother, and God help me, you will fucking do what I say”. Saji didn’t know exactly what happened that day. Ellen was blown backwards into the freshly painted wall. Her head thwacked against it, and then fell forward, her body going limp. She was unconscious…and Saji hadn’t as much as moved a finger. But at the moment, Saji was too pissed of to care how it had happened. She bent down near Ellen’s body, her eyes narrowed to slits. “Don’t think you can jerk me around like a fucking animal. This is the last straw”. Saji stood, opening the door and glancing back. “I swear I will never return here…” She shut the door quietly, leaving her old life behind in the search of a place she would belong.

Four months. That’s how long Saji had been gone. She’d been living on the streets, sleeping in the alleys, pick pocketing food and other necessities from various people and places. She was quite the talented thief, actually. But, back to the point… It was late August. Saji has been walking down a barren sandy road for some time, watching the similar cactus landscape go by. Dehydrated and half starved after a week on the same road, not a signal sing of life to be seen… Saji then came across a humongous Italian Villa in the middle of it all. It made no sense, but she was on the verge of dying…she really didn’t care. She staggered to the door, knocking weakly. At last, the door swung open to reveal and aged man dressed in a fine black silk suit. “Ah, Saji. We have been awaiting your arrival…”

(( It's not done yet, DOn't post, please~))
Back to top Go down

Saji- The Spork Sibling
Page 1 of 1