Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training Room I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 1:06 pm

=-From the Access Panel in the back of the lab, I find myself in the lab wuth Julia and Nero. I take a seat at the main computer and begin to do some work-=

I'll be done momentarily just wait please.. =-Two seats zoom to Julia and Nero so they can have a sit down-=
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 1:11 pm

*Nero doesn't even look at the seats. He can barely stand still, awaiting the training he is about to receive*

Nero: Hey! Hey! Heyheyheyhey! You done yet?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 1:13 pm

Someone should sedate you kid, =-While typing a gauge begins to fill up. A low rumble is felt, nothing severe just like something being raised upward-= It won't be long now, I suggest you take a few breaths and prepare yourself
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 1:16 pm

*Julia stays in her seat, crossing her legs all ladylike and stuff as Nero can almost piss himself. She chuckles at his antics and looks around. She doesn't say a word, but she does look around quite intently, hoping to find a magazine or something... Just in case the training is boring or too intense*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 2:21 pm

Looking for something, Miss? =-I finsih typing as I stand up and move away from the main computer. As I walk away from the computer, The lab begins to glow. Various numbers run through the ground, the whirring noises get a bit louder. A large-tube like fixture is materialized near the center of the lab. A large circle platform floats to the top. This will take us to our next destination-=
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 9:48 am

Nero: Woah... This is unreal...

*Nero gawks in amazement at the display of lights and machinery, dancing around the flashing lights on the floor, afraid that if he touched them, he might explode into data*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 6th 2009, 10:10 am

Get on. =-I stand on the platform as it begins to glow. Clu-chunk! The whirring of the machines begins again as the descent to the secret training room begins. Lights flash, bleeps beep, a cool breeze slowly creeps upon us. A gentle voice is heard on the descent-=

Voice: This Transport Panel is currently heading in the direction of the Secret Training Room or the S.T.R. two other sources other than the Creator are on board, shall we continue?

Yes, I've chosen to bring them with me.

Voice: Understood.

=-The descent breifly concludes as the tube opens up and I step outside it. From here lies a LARGE sqaure room.A large powerful glass-like material seperates the Training Zone fron the control center.The colors from inside here are a dark grey compared to the bright silver of the lab upstairs. The color of the "lines" running throughout the lab is of a darker blue as well.-=

This is the S.T.R.. This room was made for strict training. Various things I can alter here. Gravity, Chakra Drain, wheather, and the environment. This amung other things.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 5:12 pm

*Nero begins to smile widely, anticipating the horrible strain about to be put on his body*

Nero: Dude... Lay it all on me!

*Nero jumps into the center of the room and inhales deeply, smelling the power about to be attained by him. He laughs lightly, blissfully awaiting instruction*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 8:15 pm

=-I enter a few codes and passwords on the computer. The beeping and bleeping almost rhythmic. The Training room glows but nothing seems to happen.-=

System, I'm going in as well. Take a control of the operations in this room =-I head into the room with Nero. I stand a ways from him facing him as the hair around my body start to flow. The Chakra starting to pick up around my body like a plume of smoke. From it's plume like shape the Chakra around my body quickly snaps around me before vanishing-= Let's go.

=-The lab glows once more, the floor vanishes as we fall. Data and number surround us but quickly change into a sky. The clouds everywhere and deep below us a canyon like area, while free falling I yell to Nero-= Take it! =-I spin and thrust my hand forward releasing a powerful Blast Bullet. The Lightning that makes up the attack strikes out everywhere as it rushes toward Nero-=
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 8:44 pm

*Nero looks over for only a moment before he catches a glimpse of the Blast Bullet flying towards him. His body stays quite controlled as he is used to traveling through the air and falling at high speeds, he does it for fun. Now, however, he reflexively backflips, letting the bullet and its residue fly past his chest. He continues his spinning until he is about 20 feet away from where he was and now looking like he's standing on water looking quite astounded by Aeon. Body control in midair only goes so far, but midair combat isn't something done too often*

Nero: What the hell!? Were you trying to kill me?!

*Nero's heart rate begins to rise, adrenaline pumping vigorously through his veins. It seems he's getting a bit angry... But who's to say?*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 9:37 pm

=-I land hard on the ground sending a powerful Shockwave of Lightning through the area. The shockwaves runs through smashing rocks and blowing debris everywhere-=

Kill? No not at all. =-I rush at Nero while he's on the water. It seems as if I'm going to train him through actual combat instead of through lessons as I usually do to other.-= Tell some things about your father!! =-I grunt as I begin to kick toward Nero very rapid. Quick enough to keep him on his toe, to get him to improve, but not fast enough to overpower him completely-=
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 10:31 pm

*Nero jerks back and begins dodging the kicks, consistently moving fluently between and under kicks, letting them slide right past him. He keeps his arms close, making sure not to let any part of his upper torso be loose. His speech seems to remain calm though*

Nero: My dad? He's an ok guy. A bit weird when he gets angry though. I wanna grow up and beat him one day though. I'll kick him dead in the jaw and he'll never see it coming! Anything in particular you wanna know?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 10:45 pm

Grow up and beat him? =-I slow up on my kicks just a bit. Hopefully Nero will take the hint and start to toss some kicks of his on due to the openings given.-= ...that wouldn't be very fair, cause he'd be old. =-A low rumble like the sound of Thunder sounds off in the area-= ...and beating up old people really isn't nice.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 11:42 pm

Nero: Yeah, beat him!

*Nero would continue to dodge Aeon's kicks, but he would remain on the defensive as he talks. Looks like he can't multitask during battle like everyone else he knows. Shit talking isn't his thing anyway*

Nero: I mean, I don't wanna die the son of a legend. I wanna make a name for myself and help save the fucking future!

*Nero keeps on the defensive, but he takes the chance to begin moving around a bit more stylishly, flipping water around to make arcs in the air. Just like his dad*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 11:52 pm

As a child you shouldn't swear!! =-I spin in a circle wildly like a beyblade before launching a kick to Nero's upper body. Wheater the attack would connect or not I jump back but onto dry ground.-=

Let's turn up our training shall we! =-I stomp my foot on the ground and 7 Lightning Dragons erect themselves and stand behind me. From the mouth of the dragons they begin to fire off Blast Bullets rapidly.-= Redirect the blast or disable them. Use your Lightning to help you out.

((Hey I'm thinking about getting rid of my Keyblade or Luna Diviner....you think Nero would be able to use one of them?))
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 12:08 am

((He'd be able to use Luna Diviner quite well. I've had plans for it for a while... Cuz I wanted it... ))

*Nero bends back into a handless backflip and stands before the seven dragons*

Hey, I'm... I think I'm about 15 due to this acceleSHIIIIT!

*His heart rate skyrockets and time seems to slow down around him, but it's just his senses speeding up. He charges electricity to his feet and begins throwing kicks at a blurred speed all over the place, bouncing around the water, deflecting bullets from all over. The whole area that the dragons are aiming at looks like a black blur firing Blast Bullets into every direction, a small feat for the quickster*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 12:15 am

((Good, cause I don't want it any more, doesn't suit me I feel AND I found a blade I like a bit better))

Turn it up! =-I snap my fingers as the dragons pick up speed firing the blast bullets. I also jump into the fray. I get close to Nero as he's dodging-= In battle things can get hectic, focus on staying alive. =-I move in a toss a kick hopefully one that will be dodge, I then warp out and back in with single kick attack.-= Feel the battlefield. Feel the atoms in the air move as the attacks come near.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 12:28 am

*Nero notices Aeon's kick coming at him and in his current state, he dodges the attack quite effortlessly as he's moving to deflect every Blast Bullet. Both kicks come in and exit while Nero moves to and fro about the area. Aeon's speech comes in to him in horrible slow motion though, so he can't understand a word that's said*

Nero: I really wish I could slow down to understand his ass!
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 9:52 am

He's working on instinct only...=-I warp in next to him and stand in front of his face the dragons stop firing for now. I look at him-= You didn't "feel" the dodge. =-I tap my foot on the ground.-= While it's not a bad thing, sometimes you need more than raw skill. Didn't you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 10:02 am

*Nero stops flipping around as the dragons stop firing, spinning to a stop and finally coming to a complete pause looking up at Aeon. His heart rate and senses have slowed down, but not soon enough to hear what he said*

Nero: Um... Could you repeat that please? I was moving too fast to hear you... No offense...

*Nero smiles big, slightly embarrassed and rubs the back of his head*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 10:11 am

None taken, but you really couldn't hear me? This could be quite the problem. =-I snap my fingers-= How about this. Use Lightning to create your own Lightning field around you. It should allow you to block out the sounds from rushing around in the air. =-Maybe it's not that he's going to fast, maybe he can't focus or do too much at the same time-=
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 9:03 pm

Nero: Well, it's not that it's too many sounds, it's that everything around me slows down. How would a lightning field help, only assuming that I know how to do one...?

*Nero scratches the back of his head, slightly frustrated and confused as to what he is supposed to do about his speed situation. He doesn't expect Aeon to really be able to help*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 9:59 pm

You'll be able to maintain the frequency around you. Like being able to hear only the frequency you need. It's more static than Lightning.... but if that doesn't appeal =-The dragons lurch up-= We'll just continue regular training and move on. =-I raise my hands in the air ready to snap my fingers and release the Lightning assault-=
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 10:15 pm

*Nero looks to the dragons and then back at Aeon, quite curiously. A strange smile grows across his face and he begins doing toe touches*

Nero: Well... When you put it like that...

*In a split second, Nero dashes off from his position, heading straight for one of the dragons' faces, launching a kick that would surely knock its block off*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 8:20 pm

=-The Dragon that is hit leans back from from the powerful hit. The other Dragons would now start to move around moving faster shooting bullets from all around. While Nero is dealing with the Dragons I would call forth Luna Diviner and take a good look at it-=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next