Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training Room - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Training Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1September 30th 2009, 3:07 pm

-=Chakra rushes to my body instant at the point of contact, the blow sends me off. Rolling on the ground I sprout out and into the air. I expand my arms as then bring them forward together. Dragons of Wind, Burst and Lightning quickly form and swirl around me forming an orb of sorts. As the Dragons swarm around, Bullets of their respective elements fly from their mouths toward Nero=-
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1September 30th 2009, 5:11 pm

*Nero beging zigzagging in and out of the way of the bullets, making his way closer to the dragons themselves. Luna Diviner is pretty heavy, but it doesn't seem to be slowing him down, even if it is the size of his body. The bullets fly past him as he slides along the back of the lightning dragon, heading straight towards Aeon. During his slide, he drags Luna Diviner along the dragon's back not knowing if it would do damage or not, but why not try it?. As he closes in on Aeon's position, all he can do is smile and throw the large weapon while at the same time going into a strong flying kick right in the shadow of the behemoth. They were both coming fast so it would be even more pressure on his trainer, but it also lets Nero get some practice in with an actual weapon. As it turns out, he's never used one before*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1September 30th 2009, 5:31 pm

-=The other Dragons that swirled around me quickly dash for Luna Diviner driving the blade into the ground in a vibrant explosion of energy. I then spin as my foot glows and I launch a kick of my own. Chakra flows outward like a massive wave. A Crescent Locus attack=-
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 11:01 pm

*Nero's kick collides with Aeon's and there is a clear discrepancy between their strengths. Whether or not his father was ZK, he was still just a kid. Nero flies back and slides to a stop a good couple hundred feet away. he stands and looks around, not particularly sure of where he is or where his weapon went*

Oh shit. Damn damn damn!

*He makes a mad zigzag dash around the area, looking for Luna Diviner hoping that he's moving too fast for the dragons to pick up on*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 11:30 pm

*Julia seems to have disappeared from the scene*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 11:32 pm

(I should shmack you for havin yo prof pic as roxas XD)
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1October 4th 2009, 5:15 pm

-=I notice the disappearance of Julia, I assume it's no big deal, but things have been weird around here=-

HEY! Nero! Call the blade to you. -=I chuckle slightly-= but do it soon. The Dragons are anxious! -=The Dragons are firing bullets all around, but are not able to hit Nero as he zigs around=-
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 12:24 am

What the hell is he talking about? I just got that thing!

*Nero continues to jump and dash around, dodging the bullets quite easily. He eventually spots Luna Diviner and makes a straight dash for the weapon, conveniently through a multitude of bullets heading toward him. With a hop and roll, he picks the weapon up again and begins batting the bullets back at the dragons with enhanced vigor. Looks like he's found his stride*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 2:13 am

*The bullets collide with the walls and the simulation begins to flicker, showing the portal they came out of when entering the facility*

Um... I'm totally out of here. I'll work with the stuff! See ya!

*Nero lets a opening come up and dashes up and out of the training facility with Luna Diviner in hand. His voice lingers in the area until not even the sparks of his electric ascent are heard anymore*

Thanks Aeon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3