Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training Room - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

Training Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 8:31 pm

*Nero hits the wall running, dashing in arbitrary patterns to dodge the blasts coming at him. For a moment he stops and waits for many blasts to come at him at once, then jets off in the direction of the dragon he kicked in the first place. As he runs, he lets the blast bullets ravage the downed dragon to whatever extent they could, just because he felt like being mean. He then slides to a stop a few yards from its head and begins to deflect the blasts again, this time, aiming for the dragons and not just knocking them away. Jason Beckham would be proud*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 11:05 am

=-The Dragons would would knocked around my the force of the kicks. They would explode in a vibrant display of electricity. I look to Nero-= Your kicks and speed are very powerful and will more than likely get better even if you didn't do anything. but =-I walk over to a large mountain sized rock.-= I'd like to teach you my favorite Kicking attack, It's called the Crescent Locus. =-My foot begins to glow as I step forward and kick straight up. A huge wave of Chakra follow the motion of the kick, the wave cuts through the mountain-=
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 12:40 pm

*Nero takes a peek at the damage Aeon just did with a simple kick. He thinks that he could do it too... If he knew how to release chakra like that. If he knew how to release and control chakra, he'd be really working with something, but he doesn't so he looks on expectantly, also silently, hoping that Aeon would get the hint*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 4:25 pm

Can't do that? =-I tap my foot on the ground-= It's the Chakra release that gets you right? =-I toss Luna Diviner up and down as I look to Nero.-= Have you ever had any Chakra Control lessons?
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 4:58 pm

Um... Not really. I can hold it, but when I let it go... It usually just goes boom...

*Nero lets loose the electrical charge he built up without reabsorbing the energy and it makes a large pop against the ground, shattering the little bit of stone he was standing on. he pops up a bit, but nothing too spectacular*

See... I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 9:58 pm

Hmmm =-I point my fingers like a gun toward the sky. Chakra is seen quickly rushing to the fingertips of me.-= When you release the Chakra you need to bring the Chakra back to that area. Especially to fire off attacks in succession.
=-I release the Chakra from my fingers like a gun, multiple blasts that are like beams of Chakra in rapid succession. The process is smooth.-= You see? If you don't it might end up like this.
=-I point my fingers to the air once more and fire off various shots with a short pause in them. This time the blast are more spread out and violent.-= Once you're able to control the Chakra better, you'll be able to use this techniques for better Jutsu. Like this. =-I rush forward with an outstrected hand and thrust into a rock. The Lightning snaps out like a shotgun spreading outward.-=
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 9:02 pm

But why do I need to bring it back if I'm releasing it anyway? Seems a bit... Pointless...

*Nero crosses his arms and looks at Aeon slightly confused, slightly disdainful*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 9:39 am

Excuse me, I went a step too far, bringing back Chakra to the point of release, allows for more attacks that run together smoothly. But anyway....=-I shake my head as I tap my foot on the ground. Teaching is very difficult-= Okay, do what you just did again. But this time when forming you Chakra visiualize as something smoother, controlled, tame. Focus your chakra and release.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 12:05 am

Ummm ok then. I'll try it.

*Nero loosens himself up, hopping up and down for a moment before closing his eyes and focusing his chakra to his feet again. Instead of just causing them to spark, he lets the energy loose towards the ground, a bit differently than the first time he released it. In the crater, it makes the same popping sound, but this time, the crater is deeper and a bit more cylindrical than before, kind of like a boob molding in the ground, but nothing too spectacular. Nero looks back to Aeon with hopeful eyes, ready to move on to something harder*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 8:23 pm

-=I watch as Nero performs his task and nod my head in approval.=- Let's move along quickly. Using the same methods I want you to release the Chakra again. This time at me, and much more rapidly. -=I step back as I prepare to run all around the field.=-
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 11:05 pm

Um... Like this?

*Nero lifts his foot while looking quite skeptical at the point of this. With that, he looses a small explosion of electricity towards Aeon. It barely has any range, but it is loud and sudden. He does it a few more times, a couple seconds between each one*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 11:04 pm

((I forgot what direction I was going with this, it's been so long. But I apologize this is my fault.)
-=I look back seeing the attack doesn't go that far. But if he's able to fire them off rapidly with the steady flow of Chakra, then he's learning.=-

Quick question, keeping firing though. Do you see the point to this training? -=I don't really expect a spefic answer I just would like to see the thoughts of Nero=-
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 11:20 pm

*Nero continues kicking, holding on to his skeptical look. He looks back at Aeon and scoffs*

Yeah, I guess... But this is like really boring. Usually... It's more practical, y'know?

*His kicks speed up a bit, but no more than some fraction of his original speed. Nothing too special*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 11:29 pm

But if you understand the boring things, the fundamentals, a whole world of new oppurtunites can arise... -=I expand my arms=- The potiental of new creations! Doesn't that fascinate you. With these boring routines, you can have enough control to be flashy and effective.
For example! -=I stand a few feet away from Nero and fire a bunch of Lightning Dragons his way, but they veer off and smash into the ground far behind him. Without my influence on them.-= See Nero, they have no control. This is fundamental. -=I walk away from Nero as I toss him Luna Diviner and turn around=-

But if it's a change of pace you want. Use what I told you, about control your Chakra. And fight me...it's that simple. The learning will take place there.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 11:34 pm

Woah!

*Nero hits both feet and catches Luna Diviner in both hands, stumbling back a bit. He looks to Aeon even more confused and skeptical than before*

What the hell is this?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 11:40 pm

A weapon? -=I tapp my foot on the ground. I smirk=- Haven't you seen one before? Haha, but like I said. Using that little I taught you about control, a world of possibilites is at hand. Controlling Chakra through a weapon is some of the best practice. Also during the fight, I'm sure you'll be using your kicks as well.
So it boils down to Control in your body and through a weapons, fightning me will also provide good practice. Get it now?
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 11:55 pm

OH! HELL YEAH!!!

*Nero bucks up quite quickly and grasps Lunadiviner the right way, holding it like a bigass mace over his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 12:05 am

Alright! -=I draw Fulmination, the drawing makes a loud booming noise like thunder. I raise the blade to the air and bring it down strongly. A column of Lightning rushing toward Nero. I then take off aftet the coulmn with Fulmination at my side=-
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 11:00 pm

*Nero quickly moves to the side, letting the lightning column go past him. In the same motion, he swings Luna Diviner through the last bit of the blast, hoping to clothesline the shit out of Aeon*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2009, 2:35 pm

-=Leaning forward I would fall underneath the clotheslining assault. A soon as I dodge, I stick my blade into the ground, spinning on the handle of the sword, I extend my feet to performing a sweeping attack of sorts.=-
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 29th 2009, 11:13 am

*Nero takes the chance to step off of Aeon's foot and bring Luna Diviner down on him like an axe to wood in a jumping hack. He smiles all the way as he can only assume that since Aeon stuck his sword in the ground, either he's gonna get hit or he's going to have to leave the sword to get away*

Terra... Can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 29th 2009, 5:37 pm

-=Using the momentum from the spin I would let go of Fulmination and launch forward barely escaping the attack from Nero. As I slide on the ground I quickly pop up and snap my fingers. Fulmination in the ground glows bright before exploding in a blow of Lightning. The blade then reforms in my hand through sparks=-
Great reactions. -=I jump into the air as Wind Chakra gathers around my body. I rush downward toward the ground, the powerful wind pushing through the air. The assault to the ground would create Wind Shockwaves that'll fly out everywhere=-
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 30th 2009, 1:09 am

*Nero gets shocked by the electricity from Fulmination, but he's easily able to shake it off. ZK is his father after all. He finishes his shake and turns to the wind coming his way. He then slings Luna Diviner across the air, disrupting the wind enough to let it flow past him. He then looks to Aeon with a smile, laughing his ass off*

Oh man! This is the most fun I've had in a while!

*Nero then lunges at Aeon and swings Luna Diviner down at him. It seems to glow a bit differently now... Something that Nero doesn't seem to have control over*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 30th 2009, 6:37 am

As long as you are learning. I don't mind the fun. -=I side step and bring up Fulmination to dodge with one hand. The strike from Luna Diviner causes my arm to shake a bit as I stagger, trying to recover asap=-
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 30th 2009, 1:12 pm

*Nero lands and Luna Diviner hits the ground with a large thunderous ka-chunk. He then spins and backhand swings Luna Diviner at Aeon. At such a close proximity... That hit would malice anyone. Nero's heart rate begins to pick up and everything about him speeds up. Things are about to get really fast, really quickly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next