Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Star's techs I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Star's techs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star

Star

Village of Residence : Twillight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Time Crusix

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Star's techs Empty
PostSubject: Star's techs   Star's techs Icon_minitime1August 10th 2009, 12:54 am

Kekki Genkai: Ablity to make small port. holes without using hand signs and only using a little bit of chakra, he can use to block attacks or jump through, (can only travel a 1 mile radius),

Time eye, once activated allows me to see everything in slowmotion
Star's techs 69598410

Geas, My geas makes somone think time has stopped leaving them frozen upon my gaze

Star's techs Lelouc11

Haste Time Jutsu: Increases his own speed or allies speed.

Jupiter Strength: another buff that increases his or allies strength

Freeze Zone Jusu: Anyone or anything caught in this can not move except for me.(Must be Kind of close to me to work, Can't just send out at you if your ways away..)

Great gate jutsu: Opens a large portal that leads to his own realm where he can seal things (leaves to imagination)

Gravity fist: a Jutsu that enchants his hands, everytime he he makes cont tact with his fist the person will get heavier making it harder for them to move.

Port. Prison Jutsu: Surrouns the enemy with a bunch of his portals around him above him..etc

Atomic Crasher: A ball of energy apeares in my hand with rings around it once hit with it your not able to use any chakra tech.

Shurikan expansion Jutsu: Makes his giant shurikan much larger.

Sword Tech: Thousand Wounds, Can be far away from you and he swings his blade and it feels if you have been cut a thousand times

Big Bang Shurikan Jutsu: Throws shurikan then makes it explode then sucks everything back to it and explodes once more

Gravity clones: Basicly the same thing as gravity fist, but there pyhsical clones of himself like shadow clones And each one you destroy makes you gravity increase

Wave: Sends a energy pulse out hands to enemy.

Zero Gravity: Makes an highlated area have "zero gravity making it hard for you to move and dodge attacks while in the air.

Nuetron field: Barrier that absorbs Chakra and energy attacks, absorption adds to my own chakra refilling it, and also deflects thrown objects.

Star Flare: Sends flare into the sky and then explodes causing an atificial sun can be used to call back up or used as a blinding distraction

Atom dust: breaks all the atoms up in his body making his self in the form of dust particles.

His village mostly uses Tai Jutsu

Time healing: I reverse the time around a injury causing it to go back to what it originally was

Last edited by Star on October 1st 2009, 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Character sheet
Character Race:

Star's techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's techs   Star's techs Icon_minitime1August 10th 2009, 12:55 am

Demon abilities: able to pull life energy from around me(grass trees plants, animals) and my body converts it to demonic energy

Full manipulation of demon energy, without using much chakra

Demonic portals: Portals can not only now travel all around the world but to others including the demon realm, I can also adjust the size of my normal Kg ports

Demonic strike: I focus hella demon energy into a sertain part of my body and strike with that part the result of the blow is unbelievably fatal

Demonic Cannon: Long range demonic blast can shoot over miles

Demonic bomb: large purple spirit bomb

Demonic summons: uses Demon portals to summon demons from demon realm

Pure energy: My whole body becomes demonic energy

warp: KG inhanced don't have to use ports to port short distances I can just warp my whole body instantly (only one mile radius, doesn't use a lot of chakra)

Demon clones: Clones maid of demonic energy Once destroyed they cause damge to you

Demonic Elements:

Fire
water
air
earth
lightning
Ice
wood

Demonic explosion: Burst of demon energy charges inside of me and explodes from my body

UD. Time Energy: (Unstable Demonic Time Energy) Time effects fused with my demonic energy forms another kind of energy Once in contact with this Metalic like energy what ever it comes in contact with either reverses or ages what ever it is. The longer your in contact with it the more effext it will have.

Last edited by Star on October 5th 2009, 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Star's techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's techs   Star's techs Icon_minitime1August 10th 2009, 6:56 pm

I'm not going to "Prune" your jutsu list,Im just going to say that you should be very caution not to use this incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Character sheet
Character Race:

Star's techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's techs   Star's techs Icon_minitime1October 5th 2009, 8:40 pm

Zara: The full demon inside of Star awakens overwealming him and taking full control over him to the point that their roles become reversed instead of Star surpressing Zara to an extent it now surpesses Star. The creature is evil and pernicoius A totaly different personality than Star, who has little or no control over it .Its demonic eneregy and demonic powers greatly exceeds stars by 1,000,000x its original It's movements much swifter and faster allowing it to reach lightspeed awakened by b the attle with Unicron.
Star's techs Matt1010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star's techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's techs   Star's techs Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Star's techs
Page 1 of 1