Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Declaration Of War chaos.

Go down 
+2
Orion Soldiers
Linkie Masamune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 3:26 pm

As Kai's attacks head at me I use Lighting Wall creating a wall of lighting that blocks the attacks. I then use Lightning Dragon Tornado creating a large swirling dragon of lighting that flies at Linkee.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 4:16 pm

Im guessing he's not an ordinary kid here sooo.....* He stonmps his feet on the ground causeing a shockwave of chaotic energy to fend off the attack coming toward him as well as reabsorb the energy. He lazily lifts his finger up at the boy as his turns a rainbow of colors* Chaotic Bolt. *he fires a wide spread of bullets all infued with his chakra natures at linkie at blinding speed*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 6:40 pm

*i stop my attacks and reabsorb them to conserve chakra*
tch...he wants to play? OUTBREAK!
*seinaru spirals around me and vanishes, leaving me in my outbreak form. i stand there for a second before moving behind linkie blindingly fast, attempting a kick in the back*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

Village of Residence : Realm of darkness
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Minds Void.

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 8:18 pm

"You are correct Akurai.. Infact .. Im the 2nd general in command. And since Shinta is Only at half of full strength I am also the strongest fastest and smartest ."
-_The boy gave a giggle as another random flurry of attacks were coming at him._-
"You'll never hit me like this."
-_he walked forward at the attack and just as Kai appeared Behind him he did an acrobatic back flip . In the process of Flipping over kai's head right as he was kicking he sent his own kick hitting kai in the back of the head which would result in him getting hit by all the attacks meant for himself._-
"The Orion can see into your minds remember. teehee."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 8:32 pm

Oh great, now I have two people to worry about. Can this get any worse! *he said sarcasticly* Well since I cant think I might as well wing it then. *he sighs as he unsheaths zangetsu* Shine Vigerously,Zan-getsu. *a bright white iluminates the field as zangetsu appears in his shikai state(didnt fell like describing)* Alright lets do this. *he appears in the sky slightly rotating his body for a powerful downaward strike*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Susanoo

Susanoo

Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 8:45 pm

*Susanoo would converge out of the way of attacks path.*
"Read our minds?"*Susanoo said to himself.*
"That could be troublesome. Gravity Trip!" *susanoo aimed the attack at the airborne child to keep him steady for Akarui's attack.*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 8:50 pm

-_Linkie seemed temporarily In place. His body Glew a bright Orange and then he Sheilded against Akurais attack as though not too effected anymore for he landed on the ground still fending off Akurai. He then somehow even with his little body forced Akurai up higher into the Air then he Jumped up again with a power hit that made an earth shattering sound to Akurai's Gut sending him completely straight up . There was a dark portal waiting for him there . That would lead him away._-
http://vescrutia.heavenforum.org/modern-epics-f34/mugen-and-hack-t342.htm?sid=eb1615d866b77270734e953f953822f9
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 8:59 pm

*i take the attacks and get knocked into the air*
he can...hmmm
*i pour massive amounts of seinaru into my head, remembering for the last time what banko said:dont depend on it so much. this could kill you. my body hangs lifeless and i stand there in a droopy state. a blank comes across my face as i shoot seinaru bullets into the air and at linkie*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:10 pm

"Your really a one trick Horse aren't you."
-_The small Boy Darted right at the bullets knocking them away with Orange charged staff. The orange Aura being a sign of the complete version of the Orion chakra. He wasn't kidding he was definitely one of the best generals if not as he said the strongest while shinta was only at half state.
When he got close his stave's dissipated and his arm glew up the Bright color and then as he Swung his arm He completely dissipated as well. This didn't last long however there were now four linkies swinging there arm the three were illusions so Kai wouldn't know where the Large house sized beam he began to fire was coming from._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:14 pm

*the ryuugan desperately tries to pick out the real one. seeing as how it wasn't fully unlocked, it was to hard. my body propels itself into the air but the beam still catches my leg. now knowing where it came from, i return a seinaru beam of my own*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:24 pm

-_Linkie ducks down . Kind of silly looking to avoid the attack. It scaved his ear however. the Wolf looking ear on top of his head When it did both ears dissapeared FOr it broke the genjutsu he had to make the ears. However Kai's attack destroyed the house behind him._-
"Hmm wonder how many people you just killed."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:28 pm

*i would then fly towards linkie, trying to knock linkie away from the city. while close up, i attempt a point blank blast at linkie*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:33 pm

"wheeeee "
-_Linkie grins and takes the hit flying out into a small village park. there were luckily no kids around . Linkie Bounced up after skipping like a rock . On his feet. he Forms a bunch of menacing looking hand signs . doubtfully a world of hurt coming next. However if one were to think that they would be wrong cause his ears just formed back he was re preforming the genjutsu._-
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:33 pm

"Sound warp!"*Susanoo would appear on Linkie's left in a blur of blue in an attempt to close line the boy. Susanoo would make absolutely no noise as he approached him until the sound caught up to him at the last moment. Even if he missed the sound around him would impact the boy with such force that it could break/fracture bones...at least for weaker opponents.*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:37 pm

"O ..I don't have to see you.. to read what your mind is thinking.. By the way.."
-_The Boy said after finishing to make his ears. He was then bashed to the left By the incoming attack to his right He flew to the other end of the large park.. It was odd though as Susannoo came in for the attack it almost looked as though Linkie looked right at him and grinned._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:41 pm

*i waited for linkie to stand, my body drooped over, waving back and forth*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:53 pm

*Susanoo hopped backwards entering a defensive position. Instead of wasting energy with a constant onslaught he waited for a result*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 9:58 pm

"Dang you guy's sure hit hard.. For jonin."
-_Linkie got onto his feet slowly and brushed off his underdeveloped Shoulders His body seemed to phase and glitch like some sort of computer program . He then turned around to face the two of them still grinning. He let out a childish Chuckle._-
"But I think We have a bit more playing to do .. I really do hate confrontations it sends my genjutsu's out of whack. And If I can't retain my cuteness Then I will cry."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:00 pm

*i dont attack. i just stand there, spinning my blades...waiting, almost as if stalking*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:08 pm

*a random thought popped into Susanoo's head.*
"Could this boy understand animals?"*One of Susanoo's hands would drift toward his waist as he awaited the oncoming enemy.*
"It'd be nice if we had some pointers on how to beat this brat."*Raijin muttered in the back of Susanoo's mind. Figuring Linkie could probably hear Raijin as well, Susanoo acted even more cautiously*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:09 pm

"What kai.. Not in the mood to chat. Just going to stare at me like a phedo.. ..Atleast attack me more so we can play a bit more. ..Hmm ..What if I told you..
.I killed your sister while your old Home village watched.. Infact they cheered.. After I told them About how she lied and didn't kill you it was easy..To sway there vote."

-_Linkie slightly turned to Susanoo._-
"I can't understand animals no."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:13 pm

*linkie's statement snaps me out of my mindless state*
you...YOU BASTARD! AAAAARGH!
*with that, i slash repeatedly with ryu and hayate, switching between mindless and concious state. unable to regain my composure, this continues for a brief moment*
Back to top Go down
Linkie Masamune

Linkie Masamune

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:18 pm

-_Linkie weeves through the attacks. He got what he wanted. a person who is angered is sloppy and easy to read. When he was close. When he had an opening before not too long he grabbed both Ryo and Hyate with his left hand when they came in at one point. He moved them aside to stab with two fingers into Kais Lower gut. He twisted his hand when he did. He looked into Kai's eyes and with a Childish grin._-
"They didn't even bury her.. They left her to rot in the sun."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo

Susanoo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:22 pm

"Good."*Susanoo slammed his palm into the ground a seal twisting its way from beneath. A flicker of green flashed across his eyes. With this, they might actually have a chance.*
"Tetsuko!"*the ground shifted and cracked as Tetsuko rose from its depths*
Tetsuko - "I knew you'd call sooner or later"*she snorted at the sight of Linkie* "Really?"*Her steely gaze analyzing the boy.*
"Are you ready?"*Susanoo would proclaim, his eyes still affixed to Linkie's small frame*
Tetsuko - "Yep"*Tetsuko would dig her hooves into the ground, and come down hard with a single stomp sending a fissure toward Linkie hoping to knock him away from Kai; the ground would collapse in its wake.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 10:26 pm

kai...you gonna let this guy beat you?
*spark warps to a random tree. i look at her with a pained glance*
s...spark
if mirage IS dead, she wouldnt want you to join her...not like this. NOW, BE SMART! FIGHT!
*i smirk as i go back to the "mindless" state i was in before. my body droops and i let go of ryu and hayate, bringing a fist down on linkie's head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Declaration Of War chaos.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next