Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Declaration Of War chaos.

Go down 
+2
Orion Soldiers
Linkie Masamune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 10:15 pm

*i fall to one knee and look at the new orion*
damnit...i cant move...
*i watch linkie disappear and look to nanaly, forcing myself to my feet*
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

Village of Residence : realm of darkness
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Minds Void.

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 10:27 pm

-nanaly looks over slowly at Kai and tilts her head slightly as a sort of bow.-
"You shouldn't poke Large bears with only sewing needles . However I just saved The village You never break off Linkies Genjutsu."

-nanaly opened a small dark portal under kai's foot . It would sink in a tiny bit. But there was no negative effect infact it was refueling his chakra.-
"We are going to fight on equal levels."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 10:38 pm

*as i feel the rejuvanating effects of the portal, i pull myself out and bow*
an honor to meet you. so, i have ANOTHER fight on my hands huh?
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 10:42 pm

"Unfortunatly so.. Not many Like the taint of a War but it is my duttee and it is your's So we have an impass here. If it makes you feel better I'm more your level. And I wont needlessly Blow up your town... Let's go."
-She Bowed again this time not stoping part way she bowed so far she fell down to the ground. getting sucked in by a dark portal spitting back out to his Direct left she Flung her hand hard to knock him away as a sign of the battle starting.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 10:48 pm

*i would be sent flying. i slide and bow*
alright...lets do this!
*i dash on the side of nanaly and aim a kick in her ribs*
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 10:53 pm

-She is hit by In the ribs But grabs his foot as she recoils she gives him a toss. She would then reach into her Kimono and toss a few concrete hair pins after him. When they would get close they would explode.-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 3:47 pm

Being drained from use Lighting Lord Bolt I flash step a few feet away to watch the fight from a safe distance.
"Good luck Kai."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 6:27 pm

*i flip and land, only to see the hairpins come close enough to explode. they blast me backwards and as i slide, i toss a few kunai charged with seinaru the shoot needles when they get close enough*
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 12:53 pm

-She tosses more Exploding Hair Pins at the Kunai's to Exlode the Kunai Before they would reach anywhere near her . She then Placed her Palm on the ground turning most of it into Concrete under neath them. Then a second Later a large Dragon Made out of Concrete emerged from the ground and came down with a powerful Tail swoop-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 5:01 pm

*i form handsigns and shoot a fire dragon at the concrete dragon*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 5:01 pm

The member ''Kai Ishidate'' has done the following action : Chances

''Jutsu Clash'' : 3, 6, 1
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 8:35 pm

-The dragon ravages at the Fire Dragon If it wasn't destroyed this would make a Very high damaged strike.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 8:35 pm

The member ''Nanaly'' has done the following action : Chances

''Jutsu Clash'' : 2, 2, 2
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 8:36 pm

-The Dragon however Crumbles and falls. Nanaly Jumps back and Begins a few more hand signs setting up for the next strike.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 8:41 pm

((i actually won a roll? XP sweet!))
*the dragon continues it's destructive path towards nanaly as i form more handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 8:51 pm

((not suprising I have never won a roll That I can remember))
-Nanaly Makes a large dark portal appear over her head . Out of it poured a large amount of rushing water to surround her and Clock her. She however used it not as a barrier but as a Scape goat She then ducked out into another Portal and apeard atop the wreckage of a building Linkie destroyed. the House Began to rebuild itself into a giant stone man that she sat ontop.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 3:54 pm

*as steam rose, when it cleared i would look up and see the building man*
O_O' daaaaah! SHIIIIMATAAAA!
*i charge midnight to my hand and await the next move*
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:18 pm

-The giant golem aims out it's hand messed up hand and Clench's it Then without warning the Hand rocketed off at kai. It misses But it kept going forward eventually it looped around again for another strike.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 10:47 pm

*as the first strike went soaring past, i facepalm. however, i hear it come back. before i can react in time, i get hit in the shoulder*
DAMNIT!
*i shoot fire at the building-man-thingy*
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 12:13 pm

"It's concrete .. Your fire wont do much good."
-She stated politly from the top of his head And it didn't the golum just raised his one hand to make sure none of the flames hit nanaly herself. It should be pretty obvious that she wasn't to fond of close melee by now. The fist would loop up and then back down this time. But not before she snaped her fingers . Out of all the buildings began to spring mini golums made of the same type of concrete. they Went at Kai rather quickly. Which was surprising for there bulk.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 4:15 pm

...this is tiresome...
*the dragon on my arm wraps around me, blasting the mini golems away. i side step tje hand, still shadowed in darkness. when it fades, im in a new form*
Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Demon_10
lets end this now, shall we...
*with that, i warp behind nanaly and attmpt to kick her in the back of the head, off the golem*
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 4:25 pm

-When she is hit she goes flying off the gollem Into the Air the goum would fall apart instantly . She however recoils and instantly Her Wings grow out and her body is covered in an orange glow. Very similar to linkie when he powered up . it is a trait of higher level orion. Her Eyes flash a quick red ad she Bolts back at the powered up kai. A small rasengan like orb in her hand. It didn't work like the rasengan however as it was condensed energy but it wasn't in a spiral motion. Just kind of like a powerful beam in her hand. When she got close to kai she brought it up to his chest. -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 5:17 pm

*the orb would connect, putting a hole in my chest and sending me flying backwards, slamming me into a wall. instantly, the seinaru would begin to heal me. i stand up and begin to chuckle a little. i dash to nanaly and grab her by the throat*
nanaly...why do you fight?
Back to top Go down
Nanaly

Nanaly

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 5:25 pm

"because.. I want the same thing as Shinta does."
-She said hanging there she seemed to be out of chakra now. Had she used her own chakra to bring kai's Up at the start of the battle It was odd but she didn't say.-
"But it doesn't matter anymore. We have collected .. All the stones.. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 5:32 pm

*i hold a palm out to nanaly's face as a dark orb forms and stars begin orbiting it*
what does he plan to do with them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declaration Of War chaos.   Declaration Of War chaos. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Declaration Of War chaos.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next